Price: "Check Please" :)

Umm I dont understand :scratch2:

Your OP has two looters listed and this is a 3rd one looted so unless one was lost to tiering there is 3 in game.
Two looters yes, this includes the one you were talking about. midnightcalm is the 2nd looter of this gun on longtooth at the end of 2009. Apart from this I don't know anymore that looted. All others are the limited version. Edited OP Jod, sry for the misinformation.

Ps: if someone could point me to how I may contact Jan Jan, that would be much appreciated pls :)

Hi Mark,

well lets say I found him. I used the "Advanced Search" button at the top right corner, typing in the username ... lets say "Jan Jan", will directly lead you to his most recent fruitless posts ;) Have seen you even gratzed me last weekend, thank you :)

Thank you for your interest. Yes I am the current owner of it, looted by Mulga and Midnightcalm from Antipodean Army. (during last years Longtooth event) But I am not willing to let it go at the moment as it fits perfectly to my current needs, skillwise and expense"wise".

Best regards,
Jan

Last edited:
rufen,just go hunt feffs,that ul kors that was in auction couple weeks ago was freshly looted that week,
cause i ran into the seller a couple times when i was doing the feffmissions that week....and since the kors had 0.0 tier...it had to be freshly looted,

but i would not even pay +500 for it,since kors/p5a with current markups are more eco then an unlimited kors

Hi Mark,

well lets say I found him. I used the "Advanced Search" button at the top right corner, typing in the username ... lets say "Jan Jan", will directly lead you to his most recent fruitless posts ;) Have seen you even gratzed me last weekend, thank you :)

Thank you for your interest. Yes I am the current owner of it, looted by Mulga and Midnightcalm from Antipodean Army. (during last years Longtooth event) But I am not willing to let it go at the moment as it fits perfectly to my current needs, skillwise and expense"wise".

Best regards,
Jan
I did :scratch2:? :laugh::laugh: Whops. Ahh the old brackets trick should of thought of that. Just typed Jan Jan & weird stuff came up. No it's ok Jan Jan though I would like to own it "someday" (maybe borrow? :silly2:) I'm in no current state to make an offer/purchase from you. So hold onto it for me ok, for when you the times right :). Just wanted to know your full avatar name for my OP & if the holder was still active. Which you clearly are :ahh:.

Rufen, just go hunt feffs, that ul korss that was in auction couple weeks ago was freshly looted that week. Cause I ran into the seller a couple times when I was doing the feff missions that week and since the korss had 0.0 tier, it had to be freshly looted. But I would not even pay +500 for it, since korss/p5a with current markups are more eco then an unlimited korss
I don't really care about the UL korss & tbh +40k is beyond logic. Even if its freshly looted does not mean or indict that another will drop within the space of a few weeks from the 1st drop. What I really want is the UL Mod Korss (but who doesnt?), I don't understand how it hasn't been discovered yet :(. Also Tier 0.0 doesnt indict it is a fresh drop but could mean the looter hasnt used it at all/ used much or has dreadful tier rates :).

Last edited:
but i would not even pay +500 for it,since kors/p5a with current markups are more eco then an unlimited kors

I don't really care about the UL korss & tbh +40k is beyond logic. Even if its freshly looted does not mean or indict that another will drop within the space of a few weeks from the 1st drop. What I really want is the UL Mod Korss (but who doesnt?), I don't understand how it hasn't been discovered yet :(. Also Tier 0.0 doesnt indict it is a fresh drop but could mean the looter hasnt used it at all/ used much or has dreadful tier rates :).

as my post has been ignored about the crazy price of a unl kross fluske just mentioned another good point. by the way the last one i heard that sold 18 months ago or so went +12k. pm sofia if you don't believe me. and that price was generous for back then.

as my post has been ignored about the crazy price of a unl kross fluske just mentioned another good point. by the way the last one i heard that sold 18 months ago or so went +12k. pm sofia if you don't believe me. and that price was generous for back then.
Thank you kosmos thats looking more realistic now :)

Still missing info on a few pricechecks like the p5a :(, pls add what you know about who currently owns them also & possibly how many ingame. ty.

Breer P4A UL - Gun nolonger exists ingame, current owner has TT'ed the only gun ingame, because he is selling out after the fiasco MA pulled on NI with sweat finds :(. GL to you Dibbler!

Changed pricechecks on a few items, so list should be up to date.

I can confirm there's at least a second Breer M4a in game. It was also Slappy's weapon before I bought it from him last February for +1500. Originally he had a bp with 2 clicks on it and had both of them until he sold one to me. I've since sold it to a friend but have dibs to buy it back if she decides to sell. I'll tell her about this thread and let her decide if she want's to be known as the owner.

On a side note, being the owner and shooter of both UL3 and M4a unl weapons in the past I can highly recommend either as a low cost, high eco, very fun to use gun that can be used on a daily basis to hunt a good variety of mobs with, and maybe even find a nice HoF or two with.

I'm also very sad to hear about the P4a since I would have been a potential owner of that pistol at some time in the future but I think there might be a second one. I saw when the first was discovered then sold on auction but then I saw another auction of a second gun a month later. A couple of quick searches show the discovery on Sept 21 and I know it sold the first week of auction for bo. PEAuction shows bids in the second auction in late October so I guess it could have been the same gun but I want to say, or at least hope it wasn't.

I can confirm there's at least a second Breer M4a in game. It was also Slappy's weapon before I bought it from him last February for +1500. Originally he had a bp with 2 clicks on it and had both of them until he sold one to me. I've since sold it to a friend but have dibs to buy it back if she decides to sell. I'll tell her about this thread and let her decide if she want's to be known as the owner.

On a side note, being the owner and shooter of both UL3 and M4a unl weapons in the past I can highly recommend either as a low cost, high eco, very fun to use gun that can be used on a daily basis to hunt a good variety of mobs with, and maybe even find a nice HoF or two with.

I'm also very sad to hear about the P4a since I would have been a potential owner of that pistol at some time in the future but I think there might be a second one. I saw when the first was discovered then sold on auction but then I saw another auction of a second gun a month later. A couple of quick searches show the discovery on Sept 21 and I know it sold the first week of auction for bo. PEAuction shows bids in the second auction in late October so I guess it could have been the same gun but I want to say, or at least hope it wasn't.
Thank you KyrismaStarsong for the info, I'd like to own the UL M4A sometime in the future once I can get my hands on the darned A106 amp :silly2:. If the P4A UL your referring to was the one that sold for TT+5 then this is the very same P4A that got sent to the TT recently. After the 1st buyer it later was relisted on auction not to long & its next owner was Dibbler who bought it for TT+5ped, which your link to PEAuction would confirm.

I didn't want to reveal what MU he paid for it but now since he has TT'ed it I see no harm in sharing that information with you. As far as I know he had the only P4A UL ingame. When he told me, he did what he did. I wasn't very happy with his decision because he has just robbed someone of a very kool gun & to the rest of the community, not to mention he could of sold it for some profit before cashing out, really am disappointed.

I can however suggest something, the next time I see him I'll tell him to contact MA to revive the gun into existance. The fee will be removed from his balance and I will repay that balance when he trades me the gun with 0TT. Then someone could repay my efforts to bring this gun back to the community once again :), just a thought.

Edit: shortly after writing this post, Dibbler logged in & didn't agree to reviving the gun. Sorry folks, guess we will have to wait for MA to bring out another BP. It's just to bad :(.

Last edited:
I live with Dibbs, he just wants to cash out and leave the game, so is a little emotive about the subject at the moment, I'll try to have a word with him to see if he will change his mind.

Having talked with Dibbs, it was on auction for TT+10 SB for about 3 hours, and since he had tiered it up to tier 1.8, he figured that no one was interested, and if you can't pay $1 over TT for it, then you obviously didn't want it. He just wanted his TT value back, and now he has it.

He is selling out because of a bug that is only a few days old and will probably be fixed next week? This isn't 'a little' emo..

He is selling out because of a bug that is only a few days old and will probably be fixed next week? This isn't 'a little' emo..

Actually this has been coming for a while, this was just the last straw, that proved to him that MA can't control the balancing, he has also played the game for 5-6 years over 2 avatars, and frankly he is a bit bored now and wants to move to pastures new.

Maybe just for reference add 2x GeoTrek H21 Scrof (UL) to your list, both TT'ed by owner (And those weren't TT'ed by Dibbs :p)

Last edited:
Perhaps rather than having a go at Dibbs for selling his own stuff, we should mention to MA that retardedly high TT values make this more likely.

Edit: shortly after writing this post, Dibbler logged in & didn't agree to reviving the gun. Sorry folks, guess we will have to wait for MA to bring out another BP. It's just to bad :(.

Guess won'T happen. No ul scrof seems to have appeared since Rick TT'ed them. So guess we wait forever for that to happen. Sad to hear

Having talked with Dibbs, it was on auction for TT+10 SB for about 3 hours, and since he had tiered it up to tier 1.8, he figured that no one was interested, and if you can't pay $1 over TT for it, then you obviously didn't want it. He just wanted his TT value back, and now he has it.

3 hours isn'T much, most folk haven'T even noticed this

I didn't want to reveal what MU he paid for it but now since he has TT'ed it I see no harm in sharing that information with you. As far as I know he had the only P4A UL ingame. When he told me, he did what he did. I wasn't very happy with his decision because he has just robbed someone of a very kool gun & to the rest of the community, not to mention he could of sold it for some profit before cashing out, really am disappointed.

Uhh... saying that people "rob somebody" of a "cool weapon" when they TT something is not really nice. If they TT-d it, there is usually a reason. Which can be as simple as it not selling for a price the owner considers fair. Ultimately, its his item, his decision and its wrong to put pressure on people for making a decision as to what to do with his property. It would have not been any different if he had locked it inhis apartment and never logged in again. Again - his property.

Guess won'T happen. No ul scrof seems to have appeared since Rick TT'ed them. So guess we wait forever for that to happen. Sad to hear

Did the UL S60 sell or did that too get TT-d? Did the UL Crista sell already? Owners of items are just that - owners of those items. You have got two options - either you pay the price they want or shut up. There is no option of whining at TT eating items you didn't buy. It is entirely natural for items that don't get the set price to end in TT instead of going through endless iterations of auction.

Rare items are not somehow a collective property owners have to pass on to other players at whatever low price the buyer bothers to set.

Did the UL S60 sell or did that too get TT-d? Did the UL Crista sell already? Owners of items are just that - owners of those items. You have got two options - either you pay the price they want or shut up. There is no option of whining at TT eating items you didn't buy. It is entirely natural for items that don't get the set price to end in TT instead of going through endless iterations of auction.

Rare items are not somehow a collective property owners have to pass on to other players at whatever low price the buyer bothers to set.

Well i would not consider 3 hours auc as stated before as endless iteration. And when i had seen it i know i had considered the bid for TT+10 or what it was for a cheap ul skilling gun. However in the short timeframe i didn't notice it was in auc. For the Christa i don't have enough PEDs, otherwise i would maybe consider it, S60 is BLP, so not interesting for me.

A sales thread here for a few days and i'm sure he would have found a buyer. That was basically my point.

Well i would not consider 3 hours auc as stated before as endless iteration. A sales thread here for a few days and I'm sure he would have found a buyer. That was basically my point.
Again - his property.
No your absolutely right Rem, it is his possession to do what he wants with it. But like Jenn has said 3hours at the auction is not a lot of time for potential buyers to notice it & we also didn't know that Dibb would TT it shortly after it if noone bid on it. It takes at "least" 32 working days to cash out your peds if done so for the first time. A week leaving it on auction or making a thread is basically my point also. But there is no point bashing on about it now, Dibbler let me know he did what he did and I updated my thread accordingly. End of the matter, now can we get back to my price check pls? :)

Thank you ~Mark~

Endless iterations of auction? Low price? What are you talking about?

That gun sold at buy out both times it was on auction, then he pulled it off from his own sale in 3 hours? That's not even enough time for people to get home from their shift at work. No, lack of even a tiny bit of patience and consideration and a total selfishness regarding other player is more like it. Your mad at your friend so you hit your brother? Yeah that makes sense. No excuse in my book.

Sorry for the off topic but I'm sorry, there IS an amount of responsibility to the community as an owner of an unique or rare item in this EU and if someone can't see that then I feel sorry for them in their own little bubble of an existence. What goes around comes around.

Endless iterations of auction? Low price? What are you talking about?

That gun sold at buy out both times it was on auction, then he pulled it off from his own sale in 3 hours? That's not even enough time for people to get home from their shift at work. No, lack of even a tiny bit of patience and consideration and a total selfishness regarding other player is more like it. Your mad at your friend so you hit your brother? Yeah that makes sense. No excuse in my book.

Sorry for the off topic but I'm sorry, there IS an amount of responsibility to the community as an owner of an unique or rare item in this EU and if someone can't see that then I feel sorry for them in their own little bubble of an existence. What goes around comes around.

Was it your gun? If so you can talk to MA and get it back, if it wasn't your gun (btw IT WASN'T) then what business is it of yours? Incidentally, for the record, the gun was not bought at BO, it was bought in open sale for TT+5.
So Dibbs was looking at losing 50 cents and was not prepared to put up with this kind of :bs:.
If you are really incensed about this, why not go to EF where Dibbs(Norbert) actually still has an account, and I am sure he will bring you up to speed with how he feels.

Sorry for off topic Mark, but people should leave well enough alone after your request to do so.

Last edited:
4-- and this is the biggy..... This price check thread has NO validity AT ALL!!! - I was going to leave this but as the OP and other trolls have jumped upon me in this way i thought i would enlighten you all to how shady this thread is. I informed Mark about the price i bought at, i also said to be fair that the TT+5 was just before changes to tiering and the previous sale to mine in auction history was +2k ( there were only 2 sales.
So when Mark listed the gun in price check at +2k i PM'd him saying i thought was to high as i had bought at TT+5, to which i got the response ";)". So i ask is this a price check thread or some retarded attempt to justify prices that are totally false...
No your right my thread has no validity what so ever (pertaining to your gun) anymore because the item you previously owned no longer exists. I didn't attack you in anyway (you are a friend ingame) & I can only apologise if anything I said sounded harsh. I just personally felt you acted a bit rash & impatient (I don't blame you for that), plus you never mentioned when you wanted to be out by so I didnt see why waiting a week or two to sell your items could of been of harm.
So when Mark listed the gun in price check at +2k i PM'd him saying i thought was to high as i had bought at TT+5[/B], to which i got the response ";)"
You forgot to mention that when everyone saw who was bidding on the item, since the ones who wanted to potentially buy it all knew you, so they didnt bid on it & let you have it, I said "Aww". The wink was simply to suggest you got a decent enough bargain & should you consider selling it there would be ample ppl willing to pay above what you paid for it "surely" nothing wrong with that imo. So the last recorded sale was +2k the next was +5, would anyone like to workout the average MU then, TT+1002.50ped? :)

Not to mention you had the only gun of its kind in your possession so if I indeed put or left the price at +2k who's to say that it would never of sold again at that price? Plus this is my thread to see any potential purchases to be made from it. Like I said to you the other day I don't mind paying for that gun to be brought back or for me to have bought it from you, I even remember asking to borrow it at one point. But since I get the (L) gun at 100% & your gun still had a high TT value, I didn't see the need to (just yet). But it is all out of our hands now & only you can change your mind. All the best to you and your gf, Dibbler :ahh:.

To everyone else please let dogs lay, nomore off-topic posts or I will have to ask a mod to lock this thread :(.

Last edited:
How much are adjusted fap's worth nowadays? I heard anything from 20 to 25k peds. Is that correct?

hmmmmmmmmmmm

sorry to see ya go, dibs, but i'm hoping it's for the best, take care

Last edited:
Anyway back to my girlfriend and her lovely boobies...

We lose more players that way.....

GL to ya out there, dibs. Always sucks when a good one leaves.

-fish

Back