Price: "Check Please" :)

Pricecheck on Adjusted Fap these days pls?

Looks like you can add GeoTrek H21 Scrof to the list again. Rick Ninja Hunter tt'd a couple of them some months ago and it looks like at least one may have been recycled since there's a new one on auction, or at least there was yesterday, listed by Entropias Most Wanted. No tiers on it yet and full tt so I'm assuming it's newly crafted?

How much are adjusted fap's worth nowadays? I heard anything from 20 to 25k peds. Is that correct?

i bid on one about a month ago 21.5k. quit bidding the guy won for +1 ped additional to that. i'd say 20-25k is accurate, 20k being if you looked for a bit, 25k if you wanted one in less than 5 minutes.

Looks like you can add GeoTrek H21 Scrof to the list again. Rick Ninja Hunter tt'd a couple of them some months ago and it looks like at least one may have been recycled since there's a new one on auction, or at least there was yesterday, listed by Entropias Most Wanted. No tiers on it yet and full tt so I'm assuming it's newly crafted?

his name was on top of the hof list sunday

Kool, thanks guys for your posts. If you have anymore information on the items in the OP just post and I will adjust it. Hope to buy some of the items on that list soon :)

Yep, the UL scrof has been returned to the players (still 1 missing :p)

There are 2 korss H400 ingame, one owned by Qwackers (actually for sale) and the other one is owned by a reseller, forgot the name.
The second Mod LR53 is owned by Das (M2S) and it was for sale.
No idea about the current owner of P5A but it changed hands quite a lot, Doug Blond Wana crafted it and sold it, Bruud was the owner for a period... no news of it for few years ;p
The first Mod LR32 is maybe on a locked account, Rilort had it for a moment but it was his friend's gun, can't remember his name...

Last edited:
There are 2 korss H400 ingame, one owned by Qwackers (actually for sale) and the other one is owned by a reseller, forgot the name.
The second Mod LR53 is owned by Das (M2S) and it was for sale.
No idea about the current owner of P5A but it changed hands quite a lot, Doug Blond Wana crafted it and sold it, Bruud was the owner for a period... no news of it for few years ;p
The first Mod LR32 is maybe on a locked account, Rilort had it for a moment but it was his friend's gun, can't remember his name...
Nice info there thanks Sheryo :). Afaik Suzy is the one with the higher tier unlock :silly2: @ tier 3. Not interested in the Korss gun anymore its a waste imo, the reseller can keep it :). I guess the 2nd UL LR32 MOD gun is lost forever unless that person shows up. Yes havent heard much about the UL P5A, but tbh the limited version at 105-6% is still more eco to use. Its just the future tier unlocks on the UL version that could become usefull longterm ofc. Anymore intel guys on UL P5A? & thanks Sheryo for giving my PC thread a much needed bump! :D

Last edited:
"WE" (teamloot) still have the mod LR53 & it's still for sale IF the price if good.
& how do you know what tier our lr is at? Only 1 hof for each item remeber;)

"WE" (teamloot) still have the mod LR53 & it's still for sale IF the price if good.
& how do you know what tier our lr is at? Only 1 hof for each item remeber;)
:laugh:, ok well I'll keep an open mind :). Thanks for posting.

Bump, finally found out who has the P5a UL ;).

Why is this happening ?
Doesn't anybody have enough PED to pay (at least) TT+50 ?

I actually lowered the TT of BOTH UL Scrofs as a friend of Rick Ninja, so he could sell them more easy.
When I heard he couldn't sell them I offered +2k for the pistols, yet he was in such a rage with Entropia, he just TT'ed them even with my +2k offer.

I'd have bought it, silly billy if he did TT it. :)

I'm not mad at the owner for doing what he did. Frustration in EU can lead to not a very good place in your state of mind. I will however say that the gun can be brought back as all accidentally TT's items. However that comes at a hefty price. If there are enough people in the community that want the P4A UL back like myself and we don't mind chipping in some peds to have it recovered then no problem. But the previous owner will have to have the 1000 ped on hand to get it back and we would basically reimburse him once recovered, simple.

Breer P5A UL - Who owns it Hoost (selling atm), how much TT+6.5k & how many ingame, only the 1 ---> This is going to change most likely this evening

Breer P5A UL - Who owns it Hoost (selling atm), how much TT+6.5k & how many ingame, only the 1 ---> This is going to change most likely this evening

Hold on a sec, isnt it you who won the bid Jennson or was that for some other gun?

Hold on a sec, isnt it you who won the bid Jennson or was that for some other gun?

Yes, so owner is going to change tonight as we set up a meeting to change PEDs for gun :)

Yes, so owner is going to change tonight as we set up a meeting to change PEDs for gun :)
Alright then have fun with it, I'll change first post now then.

<------ proud owner now. Thx Hoost for the fast and uncomplicated deal

"Cerb Hulk Beris" from Death on Arrival society, looted another Isis LR53 MOD UL from the ATH from Eomons this week. Team name was "Zverys" in which "cerb" looted the gun. Now there are 3 of these lovely super awesome eco guns ingame. Seems he's put up a selling thread already, feel free to hassle the hulk ;). Giving this a bump!

Last edited:
Updated list with recent MOD GUNS being looted this year, both LR32 & LR53 :eyecrazy:.

Just re-read your original post. I bought the H400 UL from Quackers sometime ago. Can't remember the exact price - somewhere between +6k and +7.5k I think. At the time my soc mates said I paid too much but I'm not fussed. I'm here for the long haul and it really is very eco. At tier 4. x the options for enhancer use are quite nice also.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

Price check on this weapon: Isis LR32 Adjusted. What's it going for now a days, depending on tiers?

Last edited:
Has there been any words on who owns the other ul H400? :confused:

PC on: GeoTrek H21 Scrof UL, how much fir this currently?

Back