Price Check: Space Station

4 million, up to 5, depend if people will have the ballz to deposit the money first with no guarantee to win

knowing MA, they sell it for a zillion peds, then next thing they do is make a few planet side LA's with aurlis en krelts and f* your nice investment and lock your account ala banks fiasco, so anywhere between priceless and worthless will do :silly2:

around 3M imho :)

Proably it will go for very high price, but wel .... why put money here, while you can own an other planet, or maybe even a continent on the other planets etc... hmm I doubt there will be only one space station in an entire universe :)

Imagine a lot of space stations orbiting other planets as wel...

You can also have giantic spaceship, like a supercruise with many decks and it will travel between planets :) oh oh !!!

buy those buy those :0)

Maybe someone can already gather funds for them :0), like people who is selling stars or LA on the moon :)

Personally I estimate that it should go around 2-3 million, taking into account the risk and expensive "try to bid & then redraw the money".

It will sell though for exactly :1,825,003 ped

:D

Tiers, tiers... what tiers?! Do they come as a bonus along with the Planets?! :D

look at newsbot thread , the tiers thing wil make a big impact for sure.

Around 1.3-1.4mil peds, whatever that beats previous world record for virtual item sale at 100k. The splash that MA needs. Ofc ideally for MA as major splash would be 2mil peds. A nice round number to get the attention.

How much is it worth ? -not really the point since MA will do anything to help and not let this investment fail as it`s part of their marketing. In others words if investment fails, MA will bail it out with some extra goodies. :)

How much is it worth ? -not really the point since MA will do anything to help and not let this investment fail as it`s part of their marketing. In others words if investment fails, MA will bail it out with some extra goodies. :)

Like they did the banks?

Like they did the banks?

Like they did with CND and still do with TI years after the purchase. The bank status is somewhat different but as David said few times, banks are present atm with limited functionality which will be upgraded with extra features in the future.

Like they did with CND and still do with TI years after the purchase. The bank status is somewhat different but as David said few times, banks are present atm with limited functionality which will be upgraded with extra features in the future.

I think the banks failed epicly because they didnt give MA the media coverage they hoped for. CND and TI did, and thats why they got sponsored :)

For my full opinion on the matter see this post

I think the banks failed epicly because they didnt give MA the media coverage they hoped for. CND and TI did, and thats why they got sponsored :)

For my full opinion on the matter see this post

Think your argument doesn`t go against mine but goes along with it. MA made a marketing strategy of mentioning previous sales. They did the same when CND was on sale, mentioning success of Treasure Island. Now before CP sale they state:
This auction is the third major property opportunity offered on Planet Calypso. The first auction, for Treasure Island, took place in 2004 and sold for $26,500 USD. Australian gamer, David “Deathifier” Storey recouped his full investment within 12 months and has continued to make a profit. The second, and much larger, auction took place in 2005 when American gamer Jon “NEVERDIE” Jacobs bought a Virtual Space Resort for a record-breaking $100,000 USD. Due to his virtual nightclub and the profits obtained from mining/hunting rights and property sales on the resort, Mr. Jacob’s fortune was valued at $1.5 million USD in 2006. Operating profitably from day one the Club NEVERDIE Resort brought in over $50,000 USD in mining/hunting rights alone in its first five months.
What do you think we`ll see next year regarding how successful previous CP sale has been when say Davos, one of Calypso`s moons comes out for sale? :)

I'd guess minimum 1,5M....I would pay 2M in a hartbeat,but unfortenatelly I'm just a mortal...:(
I'm thinking with which "uberland" could it be compared...I think only with TI and not with CND.
CND has its seasons when its crowded and seasons when its totally dead, but CP an TI are 24/7 occupied teritories.
And if u ask me what is the most popular and in the same time most moneysucking land - I'm all-in for CP.

Just my 2pecs.:beerchug:

No more then 1M

The specification announced today confirms that the package is as I assumed in the first post.

There's still a lot of variation in what people think CP will go for, but most of you seem confident it's going to break the world record. We'll see :)

So what do you think, will it break the world record?

I'm thinking no, but I really don't know what's going to happen. I can see people bidding over 1m PED for this, though I'm not convinced it would be worth that.

Shows what I know :D

Very few of the people posting here thought it would go over 3 million.

Back