Info: Problems for deposit with Firefox

Milesio

Alpha
Society
Global Alliance
Milesio Tegum
Hi.

This weekend i try deposit several times at Planet Calipso page, but with no success. Today i was reading one old post here and read Internet Explorer work better than Firefox for deposit. So, i was using Firefox, changed to IE and deposit works fine :yay:

Greetings.

Hi.

This weekend i try deposit several times at Planet Calipso page, but with no success. Today i was reading one old post here and read Internet Explorer work better than Firefox for deposit. So, i was using Firefox, changed to IE and deposit works fine :yay:

Greetings.

interesting, are you using the firefox beta?

I've been using Firefox since ... well, can't remember, has been at least during a year or more that I used it to deposit, both release and beta versions, and I've never had any trouble with it. So, sure, you can have some issues, but that's just as likely with other browsers as well.

Hi.

This was Firefox 3.6.15 with Spanish language. I do not know if is beta. I deposited a lot times with Firefox before without problems. Well i know another thing now.

Greetings.

Hi.

Perhaps Firefox was not the problem. Today i cannot deposit using Firefox or IE8. Must be other thing.

Greetings.

Hi.

Perhaps i find answer to this misterous problem. I was using Planet Calypso webpage, deposit section, default language spanish.

Not success using Firefox or IE8.

Then i change default language to english, first try with Firefox worked fine, deposit done.

Greetings.

Back