"Project Entropia" Music by NoBion

Wistrel

Elite
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Wistrel (Wisty) Chianti
Hello wistrel.

Its the company that owns and runs Monria and Toulan

DSEC-9 is a new expansion to Monria. You can acces it from teleporters on monria through the drop down menu

Hope this clarifies it ?
Not especially... is there a video? Trailer? Pictures? Some sort of indication of what sort of area it is... All I could find was some nonce dancing in purple coridor... I can see MS9 everywhere...

NoBion

Elite
Society
Silly Underground Family
NoBion Nob Andersen
Not especially... is there a video? Trailer? Pictures? Some sort of indication of what sort of area it is... All I could find was some nonce dancing in purple coridor... I can see MS9 everywhere...

Unfortunately theres limited video to see. On twitch there is some, but not with ingame music. So you will have to go there.

There is a glitch when you teleport from monria to dsec 9, If you for streaming enabled you need to relog before the music works ?

Wistrel

Elite
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Wistrel (Wisty) Chianti
Alas while I'd love to go there (just for your music if nothing else) I can't login any more it seems. Not sure why... keep getting lost connection on login or can only stay in for about 20 seconds before lost connection again.

Wistrel

Elite
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Wistrel (Wisty) Chianti
Managed to sort my log in/connection issue somehow... not sure if it will last but step one anyhow...

NoBion

Elite
Society
Silly Underground Family
NoBion Nob Andersen
Managed to sort my log in/connection issue somehow... not sure if it will last but step one anyhow...
Good to hear. What was the cause?

Wistrel

Elite
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Wistrel (Wisty) Chianti