Project: Not logging in

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Strengthened by this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/165640-im-sorry-but-i-just-have.html

Nobody is forcing me to stay so:
I will take a long break. I haven't logged in since 10 september 2009, and I am going to see how many day I can spend without logging in. Since vu10 came i haven't really got the feeling back I really want to play pe. It's just not the same anymore. Double skill bonus? who needs it, if you loose even when you have maxed out a lot of L stuff? SGA? the way it is setup , normal mid-players like me will never ever loot the good stuff.

Things I hope to gain:
- 35 to 85 euro's a month that i can spend on other stuff
- time to play other MMORPG's that are not that demanding us dollar wise
- a feeling of satisfaction when i loot something

So counting the days is here:

last login: 10 september 2009.

If anybody feels, loot is back to normal (pre vu10) in hunting, or better still at the level it was in 2006..
If anybody feels, loot is back to normal (pre vu10 in mining.

Reply here and I will login again.

For the admins: NO this is not a goodbye thread. It is project: not logging in.

been there done that! :)

Good luck with the project. All I can say is loot at the moment is abysmal, you'll probably need to wait till the new planets arrive.

sorry to hear you have had such a crap time of it but i wish you all the luck in your project just remember the timeline of when you can loose everythign you own.

sometimes a break from the game is the best thing to do when you are having a bad time of it but hope you come back as your friends will miss you keep in touch with them as nothign is worse than havign a friend in a MMO and they leave and you loose contact weith them.

But i do hope you find what you are lookign for in gaming whether its comming back into the game or another MMO

take care and dont be a strager on the forums

Desire xx

Ah I have done this project as wel lol
It lasted about 2 months
then I miss sweatgatering so much and I crawl back to Swamp Camp and Nea's : )

For the admins: NO this is not a goodbye thread. It is project: not logging in.

not that that will stop them from locking it... :rolleyes:

guys why all this disappointment about the bad loot?????
The MA economic system is a close one, u cannot think to have rich stuff without some one pay for those. That is means, more uber stuff less loot for all.

The only little complain is that the uber stuff go to uber that at least have some back....... poor mortal suck.

gl with your project

The MA economic system is a close one, u cannot think to have rich stuff without some one pay for those. That is means, more uber stuff less loot for all.

The only little complain is that the uber stuff go to uber that at least have some back....... poor mortal suck.

gl with your project

Actually, I do not believe that is true. I would seriously hope that "loot" returned is based on the tt value of the item and not the value after markup. Therefore, the "Uberness" of an item should not effect the overall %age of money returned to the playerbase.

You are right ... we should on every
"This Creature contain no Loot" get
a big smile all over the Face ;)

Greetings - Zwarka

You are right ... we should on every
"This Creature contain no Loot" get
a big smile all over the Face ;)

Greetings - Zwarka

hmm I`ll try to work on that :)

I might join the project after 2xskills... but certainly not before the end of it. It`s something everyone gets after all... whith a blessed avatar or without.

Back