FYI: Proof Loot Sucks!

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Was taking out Drones North of Jason....now I have proof that Loot really sucks!

At least they could have given me Nova Fragments! :(

Loots depends on the avatar when is looting. However, while you can obtain 15 yellow lines other avatar could receive a Hof and globals. i dont know if loot sucks, but i think that rules behind the loot, really sucks. :(

Was taking out Drones North of Jason....now I have proof that Loot really sucks!

At least they could have given me Nova Fragments! :(

Same story for me in Atrax Beach earlier. I had no loots at all, so I decided to pack it in.

Terrible hunting day, but the mining wasn't bad.

Keep shooing you will come out at around 90% return. There are ups and downs. If you never lost 50 ped you would never global :0

just some common sense brought to you by ME :p

Keep shooing you will come out at around 90% return. There are ups and downs. If you never lost 50 ped you would never global :0

just some common sense brought to you by ME :p

So, if I should be expecting about a 90% return, I should be expecting about a 10000 peg global.

Except I am not stupid enough to keep giving MA more money hoping I get some back. I would have a better chance of at least breaking even going to Vegas.

When I started playing, you could play for a weekend on a $20US deposit. Now that lasts for a couple of hours. So now, I may do a deposit and play as long as it lasts. Then it is several weeks before I can convince myself to play again.

So, in my case, MA went from making about $80US a month from me, or frequently more, to maybe $20US a month. I am sure this is true of others, so it looks like the crappy loot situation is working out for MA.

drones are mission mob. so why are you surprised about sucky loot :laugh:

drones are mission mob. so why are you surprised about sucky loot :laugh:

:lolup: Very good point: even if it only a 25 mob mission and camped just as heavily before lol :0

I have had nearly 15 nl in a row before on drones. Had runs of 200 ped ammo and got 100 ped back. Giving under 50% return after gun and amp decay. Crap happens to everyone. If you always made ped there would be no game.

mining sucks also :( usually I am able to find bigger deposits with OF105 ...... now I only find nrf`s or very small and tiny ones :eek:

Deposited lotsa money last weeks and hell it sucks also ! Really really bad :scratch2:

Its as if you dropped 15 bombs and got nrf on all of them.

Thats was basically everyday common occurance while I was still playing. Now someone ask me - why arent you playing anymore. :laugh:

They pulled the slider towards - "big average losses + big single payouts" ages ago. I really dont see why do ppl still find this so strange.

I.

Back