News: PSA Event Exploits

Charlie|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
MindArk Official
Any attempt at abusing game mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any rewards and/or prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Some players have now received a temporary timeout from Entropia Universe due to exploits regarding a bonus mission. They may also have progress/rewards gained from this removed/reset.

So if I loot pile of gems from rdi and if that counts for refining gems I will get banned ?

The main mission can be cancelled and taken again after doing till 10k points
So people can get around 20k tokens everytime they do.
@Charlie|MindArk Can you confirm if this is the exploit and if so fix the exploit so those unaware won't get penalty?

I'm glad I haven't even started the turn ins yet.

@Charlie|MindArk Can you confirm if this is the exploit and if so fix the exploit so those unaware won't get penalty?

That isn't the exploit - that as far as I'm aware is intentional.

This is not the exploit. The main mission can be repeated on a 48 hour timer but the bonus missions can not be repeated.
So if I loot pile of gems from rdi and if that counts for refining gems I will get banned ?
This is also not what is referred to here.

Any attempt at abusing game mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage will be grounds for disqualification

i sense "alternate suicide" in pvp4 back and forth

Note to developers: REMOVE STUPID LOOTABLE ZONES FROM GAME AND THIS WILL AUTOFIX.....

I been told you could loot other avatar in pvp while he caried gems in inventory and it worked towards mission.
Oh damn, easy way to loot the needed amount for a few good friends that way then

Edit: Apparently not only gems, cubes as well it seemed.
Thanks MA for the bans, let them take a few weeks of atleast :naughty:

Last edited:
Oh damn, easy way to loot the needed amount for a few good friends that way then

Thanks MA for the bans, let them take a few weeks of atleast:naughty:
This has to be the exploit Charlie meant? Lol

Lame exploit, and ppl doing it to get Rare tokens..
Are you able to get more than one rare token in this event? If so why? Lol I was under the impression you could only get 1.

This has to be the exploit Charlie meant? Lol

Are you able to get more than one rare token in this event? If so why? Lol I was under the impression you could only get 1.

No, but I assume they did it to cruise/cheat through the difficult and costly Gem-bonusmission in order to get their rare tokens

Why don't they just come out and tell us the exploit? Is it so that people make guesses about other stuff that can be done that MA didn't realise?
The one about some missions being doable by refining stuff or getting the mats back while crafting has been known about for a while now. It's one of the stupid ways of progressing without even wanting to, i.e. wanting to do stuff WITHOUT the unintended consequences...
I'd not be surprised if that was why people knew of the concept and quickly adapted it to swap killing each other.

Why don't they just come out and tell us the exploit? Is it so that people make guesses about other stuff that can be done that MA didn't realise?
The one about some missions being doable by refining stuff or getting the mats back while crafting has been known about for a while now. It's one of the stupid ways of progressing without even wanting to, i.e. wanting to do stuff WITHOUT the unintended consequences...
I'd not be surprised if that was why people knew of the concept and quickly adapted it to swap killing each other.

Kind of explains why they don't say anything I guess. If they say something like in opening post it just causes more problems. People want to know what the exploit is, and we may uncover more different exploits in trying to find the original exploit

Remember, you guys can check mentor register to see who’s been temp banned as it circumvents the incognito mode ;)

Not going to name and shame in written words, but I’ll be making a personal list and checking it twice.
How can you see "banned/suspended" status?
By assuming those who are offline are banned/suspended?
Btw i am on incognito, and i dont seem to appear in mentor register either.

Thanks MA for the bans, let them take a few weeks of atleast:naughty:
until the end of mayhem, i think is a just choice

Any attempt at abusing game mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any rewards and/or prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Some players have now received a temporary timeout from Entropia Universe due to exploits regarding a bonus mission. They may also have progress/rewards gained from this removed/reset.

I am hesitant to celebrate this. Whatever the issue was, I dont think it is a good approach to punish players for something that the devs introduced to the game.

How can we possibly know what is an abuse and what isnt an abuse when it is you (Mindark) that provide the game mechanics and then stay almost completely silent afterwards? You dont provide us with your insights or your intent of the game mechanics and just leave it to us to figure it out.

I am hesitant to celebrate this. Whatever the issue was, I dont think it is a good approach to punish players for something that the devs introduced to the game.

How can we possibly know what is an abuse and what isnt an abuse when it is you (Mindark) that provide the game mechanics and then stay almost completely silent afterwards? You dont provide us with your insights or your intent of the game mechanics and just leave it to us to figure it out.
PVP kill swapping is understood generally to be bad sportsmanship at minimum in all games where it has existed, not unique to EU. Using it to trivialize very-high-cycle activities is clearly bad play. It's not something that someone accidentally did or just played smart, anymore than it is smart to bring a corked bat into a major league game.

Nice to see that this is guarded and monitored. 👍

+10 points to the MA for communication! 👏

Typical someone exploiting one of the hardest bonus missions if it is finding gems. I just only completed that and gl to others 😂 they come but at a cost normally.

Back