Put vehicle right-side up without getting out.

Zorander

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Getheniel Will Zorander
I'd like to see an action added to flip a vehicle right side up while you're in it so that you don't have to get out, pick it up, and place it again if you should happen to end up on your side or upside down.

Indeed, that would be useful.

You just need to exercise a bit. Then just push the ground - flip it over :cool:

I can already do that, but only with Sleipnir :yay:

EDIT: It would be nice to be able to use a hotkey to flip it right so you only have to get out, click once to flip it and get back in tho... like ya do in Halo :)

I'd like to see an action added to flip a vehicle right side up while you're in it so that you don't have to get out, pick it up, and place it again if you should happen to end up on your side or upside down.

Do you mean like we do irl ? Lol

i would just be happy if you can spawn a vehicle nearly anywhere including mid air. that way if you crash and flip into a craggy revine you actually can flip your car without having to walk miles, T or TP out to somewhere flat instead of just flipping your car and rock crawling out.

or if you fall from a cliff and are fast enough, to spawn the car and jump in before you hit the ground and thus....die.

or if you fall from a cliff and are fast enough, to spawn the car and jump in before you hit the ground and thus....die.

Actually once wile falling I managed to spawn my valk on the ground and get in just before I hit the ground. Took about 30 try before I pulled it off :)

i would just be happy if you can spawn a vehicle nearly anywhere including mid air. that way if you crash and flip into a craggy revine you actually can flip your car without having to walk miles, T or TP out to somewhere flat instead of just flipping your car and rock crawling out.

Mission impossible 4 comes to mind :idea:

Back