PVP areas is just a empty desert

Nestea

Dominant
Cant find any action in there. Its nothing to do, just a empty landscape :( No ubers that can kill me and no nobbs i can try kill :rolleyes:

ALL EMPTY

When are we going to see something new inside the pvp areas MA :confused:

attachment.php

Go to space if you want pvp. :p

Cant find any action in there. Its nothing to do, just a empty landscape :( No ubers that can kill me and no nobbs i can try kill :rolleyes:

ALL EMPTY

Don't tell Kim...you might screw up his very singular conviction that everyone LOVES pvp and EU is ALL about pvp......:rolleyes: :laugh:

Yessir he's doin a mighty fine job ruining...er running Calypso....:laugh:

ALL EMPTY

attachment.php

Well, noobs there are too good to be shoot by you.
Ubers there are too good to be shoot by you.

:laugh:

Go to space if you want pvp. :p

haha longer wait for action over there tbh

Space is no fun because I cant jump! And When I eject out of the aircraft my head poops before I can fire my gun!!! :eyecrazy::laugh::tongue2:

Nah you make a good point there is this massive area for pvp and its basically EMPTY. It would be nice to have buildings and objects to hide behind, other than just a tree or rock here and there! Not that I actually PvP I just run around out in the open and get shoot by others :laugh:

Keep the Faith.
Kryto.

PVP is empty, about everyone fight the robots! ... and maybe it have chance too much in pvp also, since we have vehicles and other things to exploit the pvp.

ALL EMPTY

attachment.php

You fly around in pvp with Quad-Wing, running away all time you see gd, hoping that someone shoots your plane and you die not from bullet but from falling, and call that "killer" a nib...

that is why noone wants to go to pvp :)

You fly around in pvp with Quad-Wing, running away all time you see gd, hoping that someone shoots your plane and you die not from bullet but from falling, and call that "killer" a nib...

that is why noone wants to go to pvp :)

Ofcourse, i am just a smart little fish :) I dont wanna get eaten by a bigger fish. So for me its just easier to just drop out and die then take a fight and lose 5 peds everytime. My budget cant handle that either. So for me i am just looking for the ones i can kill.

But if i get in your level in money and deposits i promise i will take a fight ;) Deal?

Yeah its to bad, we definetly need more reasons to pvp. would love an oilrig in a lootable pvp area. right now theres no point though - its to expensive. shooting stuff and no loot. (except pvp4, but thats empty)

It's empty only unless you try to cross it with stackables :). I did the whole bronze argo in pvp3 near argus and hadn't seen a single green dot (figurately ofc), but the only time I visited pvp4 to hunt the Attackers back in 2007 I instantly lost 4k iron ingots accidentally forgotten in the inventory (thought i had put them on auction) :D

ALL EMPTY

attachment.php

if you want some good PVP, go to cyrene, "the hub" is great stuff.... -90% decay and if your any good you can make some peds.

i spent a bit in there and looted like 40ped TT in tokens over not even 5ped ammo spent.

ppl would pvp if It was fair for all..right now its not fair to new ppl or low lv unless they have thousands of ped to get the gear and weapons and buy skills..

in other games that have pvp..everyone has a fair chance to defend them-self, even low lvs.., but not in this game..some ppl can kill you in 1 shot..how fair is that?

I can go into pvp in WoW with my Priest healer in raid gear and still hold off 10 ppl for 5 mins before they kill me..here theres no chance in hell to last that long

Just put some trees and grass in there, voila no desert.... ah thats not what you meant. :silly2:

Seriously though i stopped going PvP4 for 2 reasons, vehicles, and drop in mark ups due to other planet spawns of bloodmoss.

Now i protest against No ammo toxics, so noone in pvp is chasing, sometimes i fly around and see only Quad-wings, so no reason to shoot :) except Viningi, he allways fly with mk1 sleipnir :) but he is good in recalling it with minimum si :))))

1. Jaro - hunting in 3rd spawn , draging mobs with pitbull near the watter.
2. Viginti - flying around and mining with mk1 sleipnir , every day.
3. Luckyshot - avatar miner all time in pvp with quad
4. paradox box - avatar that miner all the time and when see gd just jumps out
5. Bleib - trying to hunt mulak with verrry expensive rutuba armor, but if see gd he just kill himself.
6. Neo anderson - did not seen 2 months when soc leader deported him out of calypso.
7. Tina walter - hulukhir hunter.
8. Hijacker - mulukhir, mulak hunter
9. Phoenix - logins in mulak spawn and logouts in mulak spawn.
10. Hulk - avatar that is trying to make easy deths for all of my told.

these people are living in pvp and others is just visitors in pvp.

Why go into PvP when there is no reason to go in? People can kill me in one hit...I lose 5 peds shot...Ores and enmatter now sux for MU and too many mountains...Access is to denied to get in so easy anymore...Old pvp4 was better to get in ..more noobs could wander in and explore and run around with a chance of getting out...Now it's just stupid..No point really except for the same old people everyday who always go in...

The arrival safe bubble made the jumping-on tactic almost useless, vechicle recall added even more safety for the prey.
What's added on the hunter's side? Only few annoying bugs that are there for years.
On top of that, the markup is gone, nothing to make it worth the risk.

PvP requires constant work - have to fix all bugs, try to balance it and make it fair. I don't think MA is not aware of these problems, it's more like it all has too low priority.

Calypso isn't all about PvP anyway, that's also true.
So let Cyrene take it up, maybe they can do a better job. :tongue2:

This is my POV:

1. Jaro - no problem guy, hunter
2. Viginti - pyrite camper, great mining results, questionable personality
3. Luckyshot - lvl7 miner, friendly ava (13k duru I guess)
4. paradox box - miner (9k pyr)
5. CYB - old time miner(13k pyr)
5. Bleib - havent seen him too much, he was hunting mulmuns I guess
6. Neo anderson - same as bleib
7. Tina walter - same as neo
8. Hijacker - hunter/miner, friendly ava (uber mulmun, globule tower)
9. Phoenix - mulaak´f legend
10. Hulk - seen him once in past 4 months
12. Nasvajus - flying in vtol, usually hunting (muluk uber with few uL faps)
13. Kestukas - ex tango hunter
14. KUKA - havent seen him for a long time, but he was a nightmare in his best times,
quads took away his glory
15. McCloud - as far as I know he is suffering one year ban for exploiting
and maybe up to 5-6 ppl trying their luck ended up being killed usually

PVP is at strange stage atm. People living there know each other (not necessarily like each other), power is ballanced, those with lesser skills have stronger friends or are simply very good in quad.
There is ofc problem for anyone new to get in - avatar with unknown(unseen) name often gets attacked even by a miners.

Pvp is living its own life. Its closed circle.

Now i protest against No ammo toxics, so noone in pvp is chasing, sometimes i fly around and see only Quad-wings, so no reason to shoot :) except Viningi, he allways fly with mk1 sleipnir :) but he is good in recalling it with minimum si :))))

1. Jaro - hunting in 3rd spawn , draging mobs with pitbull near the watter.
2. Viginti - flying around and mining with mk1 sleipnir , every day.
3. Luckyshot - avatar miner all time in pvp with quad
4. paradox box - avatar that miner all the time and when see gd just jumps out
5. Bleib - trying to hunt mulak with verrry expensive rutuba armor, but if see gd he just kill himself.
6. Neo anderson - did not seen 2 months when soc leader deported him out of calypso.
7. Tina walter - hulukhir hunter.
8. Hijacker - mulukhir, mulak hunter
9. Phoenix - logins in mulak spawn and logouts in mulak spawn.
10. Hulk - avatar that is trying to make easy deths for all of my told.

these people are living in pvp and others is just visitors in pvp.

Adi - plain old noob who is not that active anymore :laugh:

sry adi forgot you and kuka :) laredo too :)

I know of a couple of others who are long term PVP goers who are very happy to be totally unknown to this list ;)

PVP (Akmuul)

First a disclaimer:
I am not banned if someone thought so, theres another guy with close spell to me, maybe you are talking about.

Yea, quite empty and reasons are that MU making the risk not worth taking for miners. Now hunters have no ammo either so not even the hunters have noone to hunt...

Was there for two days and BA ppl seems oonly ones around. I escaped like 50% of the times, but always send the goods back before i got killed. If you have the slightest idea of how things work, you have still a good shot of hunt/mine there, but MU contra risk is too high nowadays. I use to hang around all days in there, but now only when im bored.

Not talking about the tiered gear, that really is unbalanced. I don´t bother to try escape anymore. I try to answer fire with Camo, maybe i get lucky and crit :). Got Jacobite down once yesterday btw.

Did I miss something ?

Have they removed the ammo in pk loot ? The last one I killed in pvp3 was no ammo back , just 1 res + 1 dung .

Btw , MA great work with the pk shooting now , 5 misses and maybe 2 hits , and he was like 4 meters infront of me . and a prayer that it wont lagg .lol

Time to go back to oldschool ul pk weps ? high tier lrs with high decay and no loot back seems not worth it

TAC

Did I miss something ?

Have they removed the ammo in pk loot ? The last one I killed in pvp3 was no ammo back , just 1 res + 1 dung .

Btw , MA great work with the pk shooting now , 5 misses and maybe 2 hits , and he was like 4 meters infront of me . and a prayer that it wont lagg .lol

Time to go back to oldschool ul pk weps ? high tier lrs with high decay and no loot back seems not worth it

TAC

100% agree.

and for these who thinks : ah noobs not uses now right click now will know how to shoot
i want to say : 1 no ammo in pk loot, no right click is made only for one reason - More pointless pedwaste! not more.

Ma become more greedy now then old times, No return 90% like old times, now made pk pointless.

Back