PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

Relax already, kiddo. This is not a thread about your forum reputation ffs.
If you have PvP pics - nice, post 'em. If you have complaints for received -reps this is not the place to moan about it..

Hmm... more PVP globals.... less talking. Let your screenshots so the talking for you. Everything else, take it to PM.

Carry on :thumbup:

Hmm... more PVP globals.... less talking. Let your screenshots so the talking for you. Everything else, take it to PM.

Thx for cleaning up :)

Good reaction time to "Report post" btw...

The cavalry arrived! Thank god for that :yay:

Look i already gratzed you, you want me to call the Valkyrie known as mods in advance or can you just say "thanks, was a hard/easy fight"?

Jesus, as i said way back, take a chill pill:D

OMG you two just can't shut up :laugh:

awwww, i can't believe i missed all the discussion after my first post.

thanks for the reps though, good or bad doesn't matter, as long as i get some forumwhoringfame. :yay:

edit
yeah, that wasn't really serious. The reputation system is what makes this forum shite..

Last edited:
I heard the rep system works well as long as your not an asshat.

gz on globs guys!

Rayne Jade deleted 37 posts in a row before succumbing and has been recorded in the hall of fame ALL TIME HIGH! Congratulations!

+rep:D

lol thanks for the laugh, hmm not a bad idea to introduce that to the forum

congradulations to the lucky sob who got my 12 ped of blood moss:(

Was looking for a mulmun hunter that had just globalled and tought this was him, but I was wrong.

I assume you were looking for me? well it was a full SER250 and boar thigh guard so you couldnt have takin them lol!

I assume you were looking for me? well it was a full SER250 and boar thigh guard so you couldnt have takin them lol!

No it was not you :p

Today i took my 2nd mining trip to pvp4... after the first trip i desided to buy a gun to defend myself a bit.

was mining and had around 10 ped of stuff on me so when i saw a green dot on the radar i tp´d out in a hurry to unload in storage and then back to see if he was still there and he was...
i missed with the last shot when he hit me for 95 dmg and killed me (he had maybe 20 hp left :( ).
Ofcouse i had to go try to find him again and this time it worked out well :yay:
was my first ever pk kill with more than a few peds ammo in loot.

Total Loot = 63 ped

i know it dont count as a global but i had to post it anyway ;)

Last edited:
Today i took my 2nd mining trip to pvp4... after the first trip i desided to buy a gun to defend myself a bit.

was mining and had around 10 ped of stuff on me so when i saw a green dot on the radar i tp´d out in a hurry to unload in storage and then back to see if he was still there and he was...
i missed with the last shot when he hit me for 95 dmg and killed me (he had maybe 20 hp left :( ).
Ofcouse i had to go try to find him again and this time it worked out well :yay:
was my first ever pk kill with more than a few peds ammo in loot.

Total Loot = 63 ped

i know it didnt show as a global but i had to post it anyway ;)

You can't global on resources, but that's what this thread is for :D

Grats on the kill

Total Loot = 63 ped

i know it dont count as a global but i had to post it anyway ;)

It sure counts as a global!

But I see there is also 400+ stones of narc in the lootwindow, but you haven't but it in the TT? =)

It sure counts as a global!

But I see there is also 400+ stones of narc in the lootwindow, but you haven't but it in the TT? =)

I think they're hidden behind something, because the loot in the window doesn't add up :p

TT says 58pe,d he said he got 63ped, ergo the narc brings it to 63ped. :D

TT says 58pe,d he said he got 63ped, ergo the narc brings it to 63ped. :D

108 Lyst = 1.08
130 Crude Oil = 1.30
15 Typonolic steam = 2.25
179 Blausariam stones = 7.16
7 Niksarium stones = 4.55
5 Durulium stones = 4.00
6 Acid roots = 1.92
2 Fire root globules = 0.60
----------------------------------
Total = 22.86