PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

Not so much loot tho, but the name of the victim explains why im posting.. :))

Looks like a very brave kill...... I bet you was very :scared: that he woul return back to keyboard before you was finished shooting

Looks like a very brave kill...... I bet you was very :scared: that he woul return back to keyboard before you was finished shooting

Are you calling Skalman a retard? Couse only a retard goest afk in lootable PvP :girl:

Skalman affords going afk ... wherever.

Hahaha.
He was afk till i did 2 first shots tho. So 1 mod fap heal and hes full hp again.. So after he back with full hp, was shooting him and he didint have chance to atack me. So its not kinda AFK guy kill..

YQ - may i kill u too?

lol thx for -rep Daniel Steps ----> for ruining ppl´s game play :scratch2:

must mean im doing a goob job :laugh:

lol thx for -rep Daniel Steps ----> for ruining ppl´s game play :scratch2:

must mean im doing a goob job :laugh:

That negative rep was unnecessary.

Don't go into pvp if you aren't willing to lose what you have on you.

Therefore, he isn't ruining anyone's gameplay as they already should be prepared to get pked.

I got a negative reputation too, for looting someone from this Daniel Steps.

The irony of it is, he is in Black Angels soc, which is renowned for PK.

So i returned the present with a huge middle finger to you.

looted that daniel steps a few times too and he gave me a -rep for that aswell :silly2:

well i had many talks with him ingame where he was calling us (pkers) for :
1.cheaters.
2.ruining the game.
3.stupid to pk cuz pvp4 was only ment for hunting/mining.
4.it was pk´ers fault he lost lost 9k in pvp4 on mining/hunting.
5.wanted to report me for killing him while he hunted mulmuns.

i have some pic from a chat with him ill post soon ... they are pretty fun :laugh:

just made it even more fun to kill him

loool at 5k garcen

It will be intersting to know how could someone go to lootable with that amount. As far as I know closest garcen is on west, behind that molisk island

Got really bored today and actually did some a run through pking. Glad I did :cool: Seems not all the noobs know about cars yet.

and a good one :eyecrazy:

Lol in my last visit here i saw ya "personal best" and now you show us this WTF !! :eyecrazy:

Big gz for this "find" but damn m8....any bad feelings? :D

Just :eyecrazy:

tower in pvp3 ... and a really lucky shot hehe

This is my first post to this section and actually my very first pvp kill. And what a nice surpice that kill was. Was so shocked that i forgot to take screenie from actual kill :laugh: Here is screenie. :yay: Noticed afterwards that there was 23ped worth of Force Nexus too. So its over 100ped kill.

Place was pvp3 and i think i'm gona do some more pvp search in future :cool:

Hm, I do wonder if the real PKers would look down a (nice) kill made by a couple of noobs having relatively cheap fun on a vehicle, I've meant to do that with a friend since some time now. :scratch2: ;)

a kill is a kill ... doesnt matter if you noob or uber

There are some pretty nice kills, especially that tower loot there ;)

Btw, I'm still looking for pkers in my thread here.

I want to capture some of these awesome kills on film for the whole community to see. Please PM me if interested!

From reading this thread some interesting things have occurred to me possible....Tamn was the first spy you guys sent me, Garret was the second spy you guys sent me, and one more who is probably the big turd of them all actually came through my soc to do a personal inspection.....

And for all that I dont see any pics of me being Killed at the TP? :scratch2: You would think Connie would have some pictures to post no?.....

Yeah maybe second AV running your soc, also ment a dupe who seemed mysteriously to defend assholism almost to the death....very strange for a newb of 2 days, expect they were a Tax Colloctor.

I just wanted to say your leader is the biggest Turd in EU and man....that says alot, I dont see how anyone in their right mind would buy salt from your soc at 99%

Have a good day Connie Ill probably chat with you in soc talk soon since you cant keep your noise outta my butt ;)

Last edited:
Back