PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

Interesting thread. Reminds me of why I try and stay out of PVP.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw another avatar in pvp3 today!! This hasn't happened for few months now. Total avatars met there after vu10 is 4 now :p

Got this with e-mine emf+ some amp if my eyes saw clear :p

Wow, no one been shot and looted down there since 06-21-2010 ? lol. Keep posting folks :)

Well after a 62ped ammo global, unfortunately i jumped on this unlucky avatar. Felt bad, but... sorry Cherry mate :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Nice loots there! :D Now I remember why I stay out of PvP for the most part, haha. But man... the thrills! :eek:

Nice loots there! :D Now I remember why I stay out of PvP for the most part, haha. But man... the thrills! :eek:

Thrills are good, the rush was good. Now its just a matter of being drunk to PvP unfortunately to get some kind of a high from it.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Bum rushed some poor guy tping out :)

Nice. I bet that someone that got rushed is pissed now lol. Oh well! You more than doubled your current PED amount!

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

was out mining when i saw the 10k mulman uber so wanted to try my luck and charged my tp chip.
damn i was lucky to jump to the right spot cuz there she was :yay:

entropia_2010-09-26_21-25-24-96.jpg

My new personal best :D

Damn nice one there :holyshit:

Guy is lucky most of it was unL items.

Also had a 403 ped ammo global recently. Didnt bother to take a screen shot, but it sure made my day :)

was out mining when i saw the 10k mulman uber so wanted to try my luck and charged my tp chip.
damn i was lucky to jump to the right spot cuz there she was :yay:

entropia_2010-09-26_21-25-24-96.jpg

My new personal best :D

Very nice grats.

But hmm did he store any of the loot ?
Or did he realy get UL items ?

she didnt have time to store i think....
she got unl sword and maybe (L) sword too (was her selling (L) sword same day)..

you can see the hof message in the chat still...

she didnt have time to store i think....
she got unl sword and maybe (L) sword too (was her selling (L) sword same day)..

you can see the hof message in the chat still...

You realy had some sick luck tping to right spot :)

Ive tried similar things aswell but never ever landed on the right spot.

You realy had some sick luck tping to right spot :)

Ive tried similar things aswell but never ever landed on the right spot.

Give it 6 months and you too will be jumping to in most cases the right "spots" ;)

Is that Pyrite and Valurite in there?

Nice one :)

Phat kill! :yup:
Gratz.
Had my first ever victim in PvP4 yesterday. Even got some loot - 2 ped himi :yay: Maybe someday i'll be able to post here global screenshots too. :sniper:

if i would lose that lot enmatter i would get heart attack or broke my computer :eyecrazy:
BUT what we learn from this dont go pvp if u not sure u can escape fast:wise:

Pk globals

I took few more screenshoots of "pk globals" :rolleyes:

oh 5k garcen wtf

Back