PVP4 HOF- 443 PED Blaus

Mulga

Dominant
Society
Antipodean Army
Cidel Mulga Fastro
Second time ever in PVP. Bought a cheap 211 finder and 40 Bombs.

Got almost to the centre of the Zone, when this happened.

Gratz PM's started going off, while I'm trying to figure out how the hell to get out alive with at least a little bit of the loot.

Within 10 minutes, the cavalry arrived. The boys from ZOKU- Byron, Daytona, Tonka and Bogie set up a perimeter around me.

Suddenly "Enemy spotted" appears in team chat. I have never shit myself so much while sitting on a chair in the Lounge room!! :eek: Charged up the TP chip and escaped in time, as 2 green dots came in and killed the bodyguards. A couple of noobs..Star and BD :silly2:. Byron was stoked just to get a hit on Star.:wtg:

Grrrr, came out to see what the fuss was about, and joined the team for the next trip back in.

"Enemy spotted" again! Heartrate to 200, charge the chip.This time, the boys fended off Uniqu3 as I TP'ed away.

Jod and Ozi Tp'ed to the claim to see who was still around. After the all clear was given, went back in for a 3rd time, while the guys stood watch and practiced wrestling moves on the nearby Mulmun.

Eventually retrived it (with the help of Grrrr's OM-104), and headed back to the TC at Akmuul. Uniqu3 congratulated me on getting it out safely, which was very gracious of him. :thumbup:

Without all the help (these boys all volunteered without me asking), I would have been lucky to drill any of it at all. Big thanks once again!

One of the most exciting and nerve-wracking times ever for me. Just sensational. :yay:

Last edited:
Gratz for the nice hof and for the story that came along with it :wtg:

nice find mate.

Aussie mateship in action ...

Gratz on the HOF Mulga :yay::yay:

Gratz Mulga:)

Great story :yay:

heh i know the feeling :p

gratz

Nice find. I never mined in that pvp-area. Some guardian troops are needed for getting the ore out.
:)

Onya mate, big gratz and well done!!:wtg:

Only problem is, they'll be looking for you now hehe ;)

One day i'm not in pvp and this happens ..
couldn't you wait for me to see the action ? :D

Well done mate & thx for the story:)

well done :)

I like the story! :D

Back