Question: pvp4 mining, still possible to get away?

Legion

Marauder
Society
Supremacy Reign
Iam Flatline Legion
Ok since my last post about the new mf i heard some stuff about it being almost impossible to get away.

So is it possible to tp away? :)
easier or harder than before or the same?

Same...too short

mkay, i heard from atleast one that it's a lot easier to kill someone :p

I was under the new impression that that new buff thing would make pvp easier (dunno though, logged all of ~20mins since last VU)...
:confused: :dunno:

You should know by now that everyone says everything's worse for their respective group or way of playing the game each and every VU. I see no difference from what it used to be before this VU to what it is now. But if you feel it's much worse now, then stay away from it. ;)

Seems normal to me

I have escaped three times and was killed once. That seems fairly normal to me. LOL

I have escaped three times and was killed once. That seems fairly normal to me. LOL

okidoki, seems like it's the same then i guess :) or are you trying to lure me into pvp4? ;P

Ah those golden moments in pvp

The best part of pvp mining for me, is the moment I see a green dot. There is only three things in my mind at that moment; where is the green dot going and should I charge it or run. Sometimes a good charge is the best weapon. Other times it just speeds up your death. Running or TPing out works well for loot, but I always wonder, could I have killed that green dot. So as far as your question about whether I am trying to lure you into pvp, well just what do you think?

It's exactly the same as before.

Only thing that we have now is the cooldown, you can't move/shoot/fap until about 3/4th way into the cooldown so that's like 1.5 secs after you land somewhere you can't do anything yet.

Just don't jump ontop of someone that's within shooting range :)

Yeah, he doesnt mine anyway, but knows everything about it.

i dont? i dropped a few hundred bombs or hmm a few k even i think the last month. Havent been able to play THAT much though due to my exam but tommorow it's finished :)

stay on topic children. legion pwns all of you flamers with time and experience in entropia over the years so stfu ^_^

and yes teleporting is a lot slower and deadlier after the MF VU.. need a solution :p

PVP 4 is safe come on down all if you see me dont move il come say hello :laugh: my ML loves meeting new people

i dont? i dropped a few hundred bombs or hmm a few k even i think the last month. Havent been able to play THAT much though due to my exam but tommorow it's finished :)

If you had time and peds to drop a few hundred bombs, it should have been plenty to test your theories.

I normal student can somehow finish all his subjects, do some other stuff (like EU for example) and regulary get drunk. Its all doable.

stay on topic children. legion pwns all of you flamers with time and experience in entropia over the years so stfu ^_^

and yes teleporting is a lot slower and deadlier after the MF VU.. need a solution :p

haha that's true actually, been here longer than most ppl.

If you had time and peds to drop a few hundred bombs, it should have been plenty to test your theories.

well doing tests is boring :D But as i have said before, every time i have gotten skillgain x i have gotten a hit in the right place :)

I thought he was way more skilled than that? Has he chipped out?
yep sold my entire avatar quite some time ago. Just before it got forbidden to do.

The only factor that has changed is cool down. Before you could start charging your TP chip almost instantly as you landed.

After the update, you cant. Not until you have "cooled down".

So it makes it a little harder to escape but in general its still way to fast :rolleyes:

It is perfectly ok with one small disadvantage - charging tp now makes you VERY visible.

But if you are that bad guy with gun running out there, you will probably like it :D

Back