PVP4 No loot?

burnsey

Stalker
Society
The one percent
Is it possible for someone to have no loot in pvp4?

I killed Kyllingabein Kyll hani and received no loot. The first time I figured it might just be a bug.

I ran into him and killed him 2 more times with no loot. What gives?

I thought you always got the value of the toxic shot at the very least.

Nope. You can get a natural Pvp global. I could be carrying nothing and just for killing me you could global, so if you always got back what the shot was worth MA would go broke by ppl exploting that fact.

it is just a damn bug that has been reported for the last 3 VU's and never really seems to go away... Happens to me quite often. Quite annoying, and i believe that some people know how to make themselves unlootable although i can't prove it :( Not to say that the person in the photo did as i have shot some that i believe did nothing to get bugged.

i had that happened to me few time on the same players, there is a bug that allows player to be unlootable(although they still loose toxic shot when killed). If this happens to you again make a screeny and send to MA support to see those players banned for exploiting

As for natural global - when did that happen? If the person didnt have lootables on them most i got was a value of toxic shot in ammo

i had that happened to me few time on the same players, there is a bug that allows player to be unlootable(although they still loose toxic shot when killed). If this happens to you again make a screeny and send to MA support to see those players banned for exploiting

As for natural global - when did that happen? If the person didnt have lootables on them most i got was a value of toxic shot in ammo

Yes but this bug allows for them to be unlootable after death and still have their shot :(

Natural global has been around forever, just doesn't happen very often and is now the only way to make a global show up as even if you loot 50 peds in ore there will be no global.

The only no-loots i've ever had in PVP is when the player is over half damaged before you start shooting. If that's the case, fap them and then shoot them, otherwise it's the mob that killed him, not you.

BTW the invisibility bug in PvP is also back.

Support case made but maybe it is intentional from MA to make Landgrab more profitable for them :rolleyes:

Nope. You can get a natural Pvp global. I could be carrying nothing and just for killing me you could global, so if you always got back what the shot was worth MA would go broke by ppl exploting that fact.

:wise: A wiseguy globald on me with 76 ped while i only had 20 ped worth of ores & enmatter.
:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

You cannot ban players for a bug in the system. Sometimes when you die in lootable pvp, the killer will get no loot. And i think you will keep one of your items (stackables) even after death, however you loose toxic shot and the bug is simply fixed with a quick relog.
Sad thing is, ppl seem to like keeping that one stackable item so they usually just go back and hunt without any relog. I dont know if we could name it cheating, but i think atleast ppl who are told they are bugged should do a relog.

note: if there is a stackable item you cannot tt without relogging, you were probably bugged.

Back