Q&A answers coming today

Status
Unfortunately it looks like it won't be today after all, but we're working on them and will provide them to you asap.

Okay, let me take over!

The answer is: 42!
It is the answer to Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything!

Mission done! Everybody should shut up

... and DON'T hit the button!

P.S. ... this is as espected btw **roll eyes** ... we know our game provider since long time. I don't want to put in here McCormick's Grumpy Ol' Man link again. MA/FPC/SEE/SDS you gave us safeness again. We can trust in our mistrust.

Miserable job again ...

Last edited:
You all won't be happy with the answers anyway, so why are you disappointed they aren't here?

You all won't be happy with the answers anyway, so why are you disappointed they aren't here?

I am still at the point to answer to you: "That is a bad assumption!" But I am not sure about ...

Fail. Never encourage a procrastinator to take their time.

I would prefer full and complete answers to all of the questions in a timely fashion as laid out in their initial statement, rather then putting it off and putting it off and putting it off and putting it off and then still giving us a half-ass quick response like "will provide them to you asap."

100% subscibed! This delay - after Hanne's anouncement yesterday - is simply bad beheaviour! (Don't blame Hanne! Blame the company!)

Reactions: das
My RL-avatar works for a service company. Today they had a serious problem to deliver the promised results to one of their customers. Guess what happens! My RL-avatar called this customer, asked for apology, described the circumstances that causes this fail and offered a dialouge to solve this issue. Is this some future phantasy or should that be the usual beheavior dealing with customers?

My RL-avatar works for a service company. Today they had a serious problem to deliver the promised results to one of their customers. Guess what happens! My RL-avatar called this customer, asked for apology, described the circumstances that causes this fail and offered a dialouge to solve this issue. Is this some future phantasy or should that be the usual beheavior dealing with customers?

Sure, but only if you have competitors ;)

And hey the customers keep filling your pockets regardless of service quality so who gives a rats ass what they think or want.

LOL! Yeah ... forgot about that ...
That's an important point. No need for MA/FPC/SEE/SDS to care that much until a serious competitor jumps into the arena ... sadly ...

LOL! Yeah ... forgot about that ...
That's an important point. No need for MA/FPC/SEE/SDS to care that much until a serious competitor jumps into the arena ... sadly ...

If the market is there, it won't be long.

Its nice that Hanne commented on this thread though. :D

asap.jpg

Of course we wont be happy with it. Dont you remember the last Q&A`s ?

Yet we miss the days of text&information.

Like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are gonna get in EU... ;)

Well its now tomorrow :) or the day after....I am sure they wont address everything

who is actually asking questions and who is actually giving answers? is that like they ask questions to us or we get the opportunity to ask SES questions, i am quite puzzled what everybody is waiting for besides taming, hangars, makeup, and eggs

Here, let me pull you out from under that rock. ;)

Hmmm that rock suddenly feels very nice. Maybe I should go under that rock. The more info that gets released or more the promises being made keeps me awake. Hmmm maybe i should support MA and SDS for
8. MindArk’s Rules of Conduct
c. You cannot interfere with any other Participants ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe.
g. You may not use the Entropia Universe to engage in any misleading or deceptive activity.
k. You may not spread any rumors, false or inaccurate information about MindArk, the Entropia Universe or MindArk’s Partners, associates, staff or affiliates, which MindArk consider, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be potentially damaging, by using the Entropia Universe, IRC (chats) or any other public forums in any media, now known or not currently known, including but not limited to a web site.

:lolup:

*finds nice and comfy rock , little bit moist but I think I stay here for awhile*

plus rep for that quote ...

i would have said the same thing the answers aint gonna please everyone ..some will just moan and bitch anyway..

regards
mel

Hmmm that rock suddenly feels very nice. Maybe I should go under that rock. The more info that gets released or more the promises being made keeps me awake. Hmmm maybe i should support MA and SDS for

:lolup:

*finds nice and comfy rock , little bit moist but I think I stay here for awhile*

I'll give you 5 ped for that comfy rock. :D

when they say today
they mean according to the MindArk calendar..
which the year, month, week , days , hours , minutes and seconds
are Dynamic
Same as everything they say, do and think
unless you are a master degress in dynamic , no way you ever gonna keep track

Back to the school folks !

It's Thursday now, I'm sure they're putting cool graphics and bold font on the answers now before they post them! *rolls eyes*

~Danimal

Unfortunately it looks like it won't be today after all, but we're working on them and will provide them to you asap.

Unfortunately it looks like the company that runs Entropia is a total failure, but I'm working on selling out and will be off to another game asap. :girl:

Seriously: In the orignal Q&A thread you say in two weeks it's done, after the two weeks you says it's done in two days and after the two days you say it's done asap. By doping this you totally neglect what the community/players are asking for: trust. I am simply in a state where I don'rt believe anything that any offical says. And you just gave a good example, why I'm rightfully doing this.

Unfortunately for Hanne she's just the scapegoat the company is dangling in front of us. Come on SDS/SEE or whatever the hell you call yourself today, SOMEONE in REAL authority step up to the plate and be honest with us for once. Going from a definite timeline (two weeks) to a god knows what timeline (ASAP) smacks of giving yourself room to manipulate the issue. You stated two weeks, everyone was happy to give you the benefit of the doubt when you asked for an additional two days, but now you are just taking the piss!
You are guaranteeing you will have competition because you run your business so badly. Take note, it will happen because of the capitalistic way.
Good luck all.

Means As Soon As Possible.

I think Im going to make it my superhero-name.
ASAPWoman - You're in need? I'll be there asap!

ASAPWoman sounds good, how about DYNAMIC-Woman? :laugh:

Besides it is always Quilty until prove innocent. So SDS has to coem with a pretty darn good explaination why the last couple of months there is a media blackout

the vocabulary has gone out for good explanations :D

Besides it is always Quilty until prove innocent. So SDS has to coem with a pretty darn good explaination why the last couple of months there is a media blackout

SDS has same team as FPC and FPC they weren't better in communication than MA . i mean they posted a little more often but said nothing . in my country there is a saying : "same Mary, different hat " . in west i guess there is a similar saying about different buckets . ;)

Means As Soon As Possible.

I think Im going to make it my superhero-name.
ASAPWoman - You're in need? I'll be there asap!

992.jpg

ASAP .... its only a time... it just goes so dont worry about it

917.jpg

i m hope you are well equiped:silly2:

Status
Back