Quest/Missions - A list

Status
I did 1k steel birds took rifle and got 35,88 ped worth of rifle according to chipping optimizer, 5864-5895

I did 1k steel birds took rifle and got 35,88 ped worth of rifle according to chipping optimizer, 5864-5895

Hmm someone else reported a roughly 50ped rifle chip. Wonder why the discrepancy.

Sorry, i was very tired when posting, picked wrong skill:p

Rifle went from 7292 to 7373.

Still only 35,88 ped right?

Nah, that would be 30 ped TT according to http://www.entropiawiki.com/SkillCalc.aspx
Consistent with Kikaha, picking Combat Reflexes, also 30 ped TT https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...h-attributes&p=2604518&viewfull=1#post2604518

But Teiwaz storm is way different, with 46 ped TT for rifle: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Steel-Birds&p=2602532&viewfull=1#post2602532.

Thought popped-up: Teiwaz was first to finish it. Could it be indeed different and be 50% bigger reward :scratch2:

Nah, that would be 30 ped TT according to http://www.entropiawiki.com/SkillCalc.aspx
Consistent with Kikaha, picking Combat Reflexes, also 30 ped TT https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...h-attributes&p=2604518&viewfull=1#post2604518

But Teiwaz storm is way different, with 46 ped TT for rifle: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Steel-Birds&p=2602532&viewfull=1#post2602532.

Thought popped-up: Teiwaz was first to finish it. Could it be indeed different and be 50% bigger reward :scratch2:

They are different skills

They are different skills

Yes, but now 1 rifle is 46 ped (first one finished the mission)
Another rifle is approx 30 ped and now two combat reflexes are also 30 ped.

Yes, but now 1 rifle is 46 ped (first one finished the mission)
Another rifle is approx 30 ped and now two combat reflexes are also 30 ped.

I think Teiwaz had a typo. 5662 to 5864 and 5562 to 5764 are 30 ped implants.

I think Teiwaz had a typo. 5662 to 5864 and 5562 to 5764 are 30 ped implants.

I did double checked just right now.
Unfortunately I do not have screen shots anymore.
I did checked with last Skill Scanner file i had prior to finishing mission from almost midday 5th of November.
Skills_20101105_112315.csv : Rifle,5554.16,Combat

I finished mission midday 10th of November.
It's more likely to gain in 5 days up to 5562,1 in Rifle like I posted, than up to 5662,1 like you suggest.

Therefore I'm convinced I did not made mistake when posting my initial skillgain.

Last edited:
I did double checked just right now.
Unfortunately I do not have screen shots anymore.
I did checked with last Skill Scanner file i had prior to finishing mission from almost midday 5th of November.
Skills_20101105_112315.csv : Rifle,5554.16,Combat

I finished mission midday 10th of November.
It's more likely to gain in 5 days up to 5562,1 in Rifle like I posted, than up to 5662,1 like you suggest.

Therefore I'm convinced I did not made mistake when posting my initial skillgain.

What weapon did you use to hunt steelbirds?

What weapon did you use to hunt steelbirds?

I used rifle as main weapon.

I did checked another period of Skill Scanner files, that are 6 days apart, and i was hunting a lot during this time. October 4th to 10th Rifle skill went from 4970 to 5097.

So yes, now I can see that it can be typo in my initial post.

If it was my mistake, I'm sorry for misleading data.

I tried to search but couldnt find the answer so I'll ask here, where is the best location to complete the argo bronzequest?

Empire strikes back: 1 ped IRD
Hammerhead: 1 ped Diploma

And no more missions : (

Sounds like a mission almost everyone can finish :). Way to go FPC.

Empire strikes back: 1 ped IRD
Hammerhead: 1 ped Diploma

And no more missions : (

Nevermind found them at the needle tower

Last edited:
Do the JamRaiders west of the crater's center count as "inside the crater"? Cause killing 200 robots seems about impossible otherwise.

Jamraiders do NOT count.

LOL what about spider bots? 200 bots for 1 ped of IRD doesn't sound worth it to me unless they are low level bots

It's pretty quick work though.

If you compare 200 mobs for 1 PED of IRD to the iron missions with 10000 mobs for 30 PED of some skill it's not so bad I guess. Although it does seem a bit stingy considering the billing the event has had.

It's pretty quick work though.

If you compare 200 mobs for 1 PED of IRD to the iron missions with 10000 mobs for 30 PED of some skill it's not so bad I guess. Although it does seem a bit stingy considering the billing the event has had.

The caldera missions gave a lot more for less work (1ped evade for a search quest), and the prophet missions gave 10ped perception for 4 or 500 bots

I just did 8 fetch quests and 2 kill quests for 1 ped IRD

Hence my labelling of "lame"

What is a caldera mission please?

The caldera missions gave a lot more for less work (1ped evade for a search quest), and the prophet missions gave 10ped perception for 4 or 500 bots

I just did 8 fetch quests and 2 kill quests for 1 ped IRD

Hence my labelling of "lame"

Let's see:

By picking the mobs inside the crater with a bit of brain, you could get your kill count up for those missions while completing the 200 kills there (some count even for 2 more missions):

• Kill XXX Droka
  • Kill XXX Warriors
  • Kill XXX Eviscerator
  • Kill XXX Steel Birds
  • Finding the path (Droka)
  • Walking the path (Troopers)
  • Opening of the gates (Eviscerator)

So, why did you expect another 10+ PED TT skill increase for something that is rewarded elsewhere already?

:scratch2: :scratch2:

Let's see:

By picking the mobs inside the crater with a bit of brain, you could get your kill count up for those missions while completing the 200 kills there (some count even for 2 more missions):

• Kill XXX Droka
  • Kill XXX Warriors
  • Kill XXX Eviscerator
  • Kill XXX Steel Birds
  • Finding the path (Droka)
  • Walking the path (Troopers)
  • Opening of the gates (Eviscerator)

So, why did you expect another 10+ PED TT skill increase for something that is rewarded elsewhere already?

:scratch2: :scratch2:

AS mentioned above, caldera missions gave more for fetch quests than received for the entire Nov mission chain.

I had already done those missions long before harbys arrived.

Was expecting much more all the hype.

AS mentioned above, caldera missions gave more for fetch quests than received for the entire Nov mission chain.

I had already done those missions long before harbys arrived.

Was expecting much more all the hype.

You have finished all of aforementioned Iron Challenge missions?

The "Kill XXX Eviscerator" and "Kill XXX Steel Birds" came in VU 11.4.2 - according to entropedia, this was on Nov. 9th, that's 14 days before these two new missions became available.

I reckon most people still work on those missions, and can benefit from the dual/triple weighted kills, apparently it aint the most clever strategy to rush in and try to finish the missions as first one.

But, one thing is above me, if you do the missions for the skill reward only, why don't you just wait two more days and do only those missions that were confirmed to give an amount of skills that you deem fair?

Status
Back