Quest/Missions - A list

Status
Can anyone give me the exact coords of Mission Broker Megan Ward?? The Cornundacuda Challenge Broker??
I've been gone for 6 months and none of the info I found so far was correct.

Thanks a million.

~JB

I don't have exact coords but she's at the OP at the lake north of PA (at the position where the old Swamp Camp was). Check out IC Corn Mission Chain.

Can people post more about which choice they made for Clear the area reward and the TT gain. Cause there is difference in TT gain :D
Guess this is done with but I went from 622.5ish to 770.7ish with concentration on this mission

Last edited:
Guess this is done with but I went from 622.5ish to 770.7ish with concentration on this mission

ty jenny!
Reward is currently known with certainty for concentation: 0.5 ped TT
Of the others, I only have seen 1 post of each, but they are 1 ped TT for Translocation, Telepathy or Electrokinesis

Can anyone confirm that the Genesis Star Single Missions can still be completed?
The terminal at Fort Troy appears to be offline - i have them active but am yet to complete them.

Can the Mission list be updated to include which missions are no longer available - i assume all Iron challenge missions are infinite but some other missions may already be unavailable - such as the longtooth mission, though i could be wrong.

Appreciate any info on the above :)

yes they can, i have a couple of them still open but uncompleted. i finished one off just 2 days ago. Also the longtooth (and the eomon) mission is still open in my logbook so i guess i'll have a go at it next season when they turn up, if not before.

Not sure if this helps you or not.

Thanks. It does help indeed.

I just need to sit tight for the seasonal mobs. In the meantime skill on the lower level mob iron missions so I can actually hunt them.

Reward for 50 Steel-Birds 1 agi. Next mission 250 kills.

fullscreen_capture_2010.11.09_151410.jpg

Reward for 50 Steel-Birds 1 agi. Next mission 250 kills.

fullscreen_capture_2010.11.09_151410.jpg

How mucha gility do we get, I am almost sure I had 81.1 agility yesterday and now I have 84.8

1k Steel Birds - choice of Aim, Combat Reflexes or Rifle

Rifle went from 5562,1 to 5864,3 [approx decimals]

1k Steel Birds - choice of Aim, Combat Reflexes or Rifle

Rifle went from 5562,1 to 5864,3 [approx decimals]

231.48 to 277.49 according to entropedia, so ~45 PED gain.

Last edited:
Predictably, 100 evisc gave 1 Intelligence

just finished the new Colonel Briers missions...:
first three require you to check 5 crashed pods near pa, medussa and twin. After that you have a choice between going into the center of the hades crater or killing a harbinger anywhere you can find them. If you go to the hades crater you'l get a choice between going to the center of the crater, checking the 5 launch silos or killing 50 mobs. I chose goign into the center and got the new mission called: "the belly of the beast" which wanted me to find 4 details in the hades crater structure. those were relatively hard to find, Uplink tower(detail 1), Robot parts(detail 4), and 2 others i don't remember...quesiton is what do we get? finished the missions but no reward or new mission. Do we get a diploma at the end?

hmm I heard in soc too that we get no reawards... can someone confirm this please?!? ...
If you just get no rewards if u do wrong decision I would rather wait a while with doing the missions.

[...]I chose goign into the center and got the new mission called: "the belly of the beast" [...]

quesiton is what do we get? finished the missions but no reward or new mission. Do we get a diploma at the end?

I chose to kill Harbinger [or he chose to attack me lol] and got the same follow up.
Also no reward at the end.

I can't understand why mining mission is restricted for avas with 20 lvl Prospector...

I can't understand why mining mission is restricted for avas with 20 lvl Prospector...

Maybe because you cant get 50 ped azzurdite claim with TT finder and unamped?

first three require you to check 5 crashed pods near pa, medussa and twin. After that you have a choice between going into the center of the hades crater or killing a harbinger anywhere you can find them. If you go to the hades crater you'l get a choice between going to the center of the crater, checking the 5 launch silos or killing 50 mobs. I chose goign into the center and got the new mission called: "the belly of the beast" which wanted me to find 4 details in the hades crater structure. those were relatively hard to find, Uplink tower(detail 1), Robot parts(detail 4), and 2 others i don't remember...quesiton is what do we get? finished the missions but no reward or new mission. Do we get a diploma at the end?

Did the exact same thing, no reward :scratch2:

mmmm same here no reward :confused::confused::confused:

Look at the date in the description, maybee where just too fast :(
Any comment FPC?

Look at the date in the description, maybee where just too fast :(
Any comment FPC?

Most logical would be there is a follow up (limited available) mission, to be release yet, after which Harbinger ends with a reward.

Reactions: das
Most logical would be there is a follow up (limited available) mission, to be release yet, after which Harbinger ends with a reward.

yeah they will be released on 23th of november... but what will the reward be like? PLEASE no piece of paper as it sounds like!! :eek: *certivicate*

Has anyone chosen to kill the harbinger? Might u get a different mission for doing that?

Has anyone chosen to kill the harbinger? Might u get a different mission for doing that?

I killed one, no difference. No reward. I am requesting a kick in the balls emote for completing it so I can kick the colonel in the balls for making me go thru all that with no reward!

I killed one, no difference. No reward. I am requesting a kick in the balls emote for completing it so I can kick the colonel in the balls for making me go thru all that with no reward!

just go up behind him and use the sexy emote. Just as bad.

There must be more missions to come. At least be glad he wasnt handing out fragments.

Wasn't there a note about the Harbinger mission being released in stages? hmm?? hmmmmmmmmm? YOu people are so impatient :p

PS gimme the missions
Now.

Status
Back