Votes: 6 1.4%
  • So hard to decide :(

Votes: 43 9.9%
  • Never got a rep

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Whats a rep?

Votes: 70 16.2%

• Total voters
heh a full blooded female means a real proper woman. Its an English expresion normally used for men (full blooded male) meaning very masculine, but it could also be used for a woman. It was a compliment

:D
(yes, I admit, I didnt know what a full blooded female was :D)

Good to know ;)

Full blooded female? Full blooded, doesnt that have something to do with horses? :laugh:

Cool :D I loove riding 'em :D But I dont ride dirty unless I am being asked to ;)

If you are the forum-whore, what are your rates?;)

I usually charge 10$, but first time is for free..... :cool:

i think my fav reps are those red ones coz it seems im collecting those pretty fast :DD

skillz

You gotta love these kind of +reps: :D

marry me. plzzzzz.....lol (rep for been a cool m8 )

PS: RidingDirty, what were you thinking when u changed your title to orange??? Now you are an orange forum whore :laugh: (only joking ofc, I hope u wont take it the wrong way :) )

This one has stuffed up my User CP for a bit :laugh:

oi-you-bugger-that-really-long-rep-you-gave-me-has-screwed-up-the-formating-of-my-user-panel-have-some-extra-wide-rep-back

Here is a little selection to show you, that people really agrees with my posts ..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

im soo stupid and gave <name removed>a +rep duh... spreading some rep so i can change that

LOL :D u n00b

guess i have scrolled past your post :D

Just need to make sure that <name removed>doesnt get past you in the rep-race ;)

:scratch2: so WHO claimed again, I was only repped because of my eyes sake?

OH well ... seriously, here is one of those that gives you tears in the eyes ... :D

This rep is for the true noob savior. I tend to believe actions speak louder than words and your actions prove it so. While the words of others are an attempt to heal ones muddy reputation. Keep up the good work. :)

This one has stuffed up my User CP for a bit :laugh:

oi-you-bugger-that-really-long-rep-you-gave-me-has-screwed-up-the-formating-of-my-user-panel-have-some-extra-wide-rep-back

Someone gave me one of those, not realising. I mentioned it here, and someone else gave me one! So I gave them a HUGE one lol. Apprently their User CP doesnt even fit on a high res-screen anymore. :laugh:

Someone gave me one of those, not realising. I mentioned it here, and someone else gave me one! So I gave them a HUGE one lol. Apprently their User CP doesnt even fit on a high res-screen anymore. :laugh:

I just got myself a evil idea... :evilking:

Votingthingy. And if I make a funny comment here and include the link http://www.onlinewelten.com/games.html , will you take it to the other thread then?

Okay ;)

---

BMW>> Well, green is to common, blue is not my color, red is nice but used by everyone who doesnt use green, so I decided to go orange :silly2:

*Woohoo! Thx for the awesome hunt last night, I had a blast, you ROCK!*

definatley a feel good +rep:)

*Woohoo! Thx for the awesome hunt last night, I had a blast, you ROCK!*

definatley a feel good +rep:)

:)

Hmm.... If we take on some more phasms tonight I might be posting one like that aswell ;)

time and time again you seem to be able to frame things in a way that hopefully, even an idiot could understand.

For someone like me who works hard at perfecting their writing style, this kind of +rep is better than a 100k ATH.

It's at this point I'm supposed to make the joke about wanting an ATH just to make sure.

But I'm not joking. This is one the best reps I could ever get. Thanks so so much to the person who gave this gem to me.

A negative rep I got the other day:

Don't you love It when they tell you why? I PMd this guy several times and no reply. Grrrrrrrrrrrr! :mad: (No reference to the ava, Grrr, there. lol)

Not my fav but thought Id post to let people know they should write a godamn message In there! Especially one negative reps.

Don't you love It when they tell you why? I PMd this guy several times and no reply. Grrrrrrrrrrrr! :mad: (No reference to the ava, Grrr, there. lol)

Not my fav but thought Id post to let people know they should write a godamn message In there! Especially one negative reps.

Yay, I hate negreps that doesnt come for a reason..... With a comment that doesnt make sense at all. If anyhing, the -reps should contain some constructive criticism. (Spelling?)

yeah true, there should eb a message, and a good one.. not because u dislike the person or things like that :)

yeah true, there should eb a message, and a good one.. not because u dislike the person or things like that :)

Well I doubt Its because they dislike me (No Im not being big-headed, just have an incling to the reason, hehe).

Like I say, an Incling. But the Idea of rep is moderation by memebers. Introduced before EF had mods. What good Is a punishment If you dont know what your getting punished for? <Insert sex joke here lol>

I wrote something about some people calling me a Scammer at PA:rolleyes:

Later i got this -rep on my post: he isnt a scammer
:confused:

lol, thanks man :laugh:

Thought I'd add a couple more...

I think stupid people should be banned from this forum lol... thx for adding some common sense

+rep. I love you siggi..the morals issue.

figured it's a bump if nothing else.

:) Got some great new ones!

There's no life before coffee anyway ;)

Big fan of your posts =p
Nice one there, although not sure If it was meant to be sarcastic seen as there's subtle useage of the " =P " ;D

lol, you didnt get the sarcasm, did you? ;)

This one prooves my sarcasm detecting skills arn't great... This came from miss-undertsanding a post

whores deserve to get repped after all the dirty work they do ;)

My all time favourite!!! :yay: Im sure they'll post themselves anyway ;)

Last edited:
whores deserve to get repped after all the dirty work they do ;)

:rofl: I LOVE this one Dom_sufc ... yeah .. it's hard.. and sweaty to be a forum whore :D

:rofl: I LOVE this one Dom_sufc ... yeah .. it's hard.. and sweaty to be a forum whore :D

Yay, tell me about it.... :rolleyes:

Hmm... I rarely get +repped theese days but Ill check if I can find something worth posting..... :silly2:

Aha! Heres one:

FEEEL TEH LOOOOOOOVEEEE! Do you feel it? DO YOU FEEEEL IT!!!!!!?????:D

Also, theese kinds of +reps makes me feel like I have some sort of supah-powah's:

E X A C T L Y ! ! !

Edited my siggy accordingly :D Feel free to add the bottom line yourself, or Improve It and I'll add your one. hehe.

Back