Reaching level 92 Animal Looter

MrUnderCover

Provider
Society
4REAL
xXx MrUnderCover xXx
I just became a level 92 Animal looter.
Eight more levels to complete before reaching my first goal in this game.

This game was always my escape from reality.
I never played with the aim of making money.
But now that I see and realize the possibilities, I want to do the best for myself in real life and also in the game.

Observe do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular.
Markup all the way.

I moved from Belgium to Croatia thanks to EnTaro Adun Artanis ingame who found myself an appartement, to give myself a new start and a new mindset inside and outside the game and finally be in peace.

I want to believe you can achieve anything through extreme hard work and I find a lot of rewards in doing it properly and consistently.
I encourage people to find their path. I found mine.
There is absolutely nothing in this world that can't be achieved as long as you want it and there is nobody that can tell you what you can do or limit your abilities to achieve what you dream of.
Welcome to the most competitive game you will ever play, a game you can lose only when you stop shooting, welcome to Entropia Universe!

As Gaina messi91 Cristi aka big droplet :) said who has been my inspiration to not give up and focus on my goals.

My setup:
[Earth Shock Trooper Harness (M,L)] Set
[Modified Viceroy Harness (M)] Set tier 2,99
[A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved] Tier 2,99 (Special thanks to DraKill)
[Christmas Ring 2022]
[Summer Ring 2020]
Tezlapod Pet Level 52

Follow my journey on:

I will stream every day except Tuesday and Thursday.

I know, it sounds like a weird move, but even I need to spend more time in the real world.
'Cause, like Halliday said, reality, is the only thing. That's real.

Ready Player One - Parzival

Kind regards,
xXx MrUnderCover xXx

Congrats on getting closer and closer to your goal! Hard work pays off, very inspiring post :)

Congratulatios.
Fighting the urge to argue the fact that you should use amp with the rifle :p. Right behind you on this goal. You have 8 levels lead

Congratulatios.
Fighting the urge to argue the fact that you should use amp with the rifle :p. Right behind you on this goal. You have 8 levels lead
Ok login lets go for it :D

Massive achievement - GZ!

How are the returns looking at that height?

Massive achievement - GZ!

How are the returns looking at that height?
Up and down swings something that will continue to happen at any level, just focusing on markup and checking average markup.

Gratz almost at the magic 100. Once you get to 90+ does skilling it up slow down to a crawl?

Back