Recovering the Unique Green Atrox Egg from the Maffoid

Deathifier

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
For over a month The Egg has sat in a dark shed out in the middle of the frozen wastes of western Amethera, its position having been pinpointed by a number of adventurous colonists.

It is now time to recover The Egg so that it can begin its journey back to Treasure Island.

This requires the Maffoid threat in the area to be temporarily neutralised.

Three separate hour-long assaults will be launched on the 1st of August, their targets being the Maffoid Leadership Caste that resides in OLA-33.

These assaults will be organised through the Calypso Event System, and entry is free.

Calypso Colonists are invited to join in one or more of the assaults.

The three people who collect the most loot from fallen Maffoid in each assault will each be rewarded with 175 PED for their efforts.

Colonists who wish to participate yet do not wish to engage the Maffoid directly are invited to scout for those fighting and discuss strategies for returning The Egg to Treasure Island.
The results of these strategy discussions will help determine the path The Egg takes on its way home.

If you wish to participate please register at the OLA-33 control tower, located here: 21700, 43250

The nearest teleporter is located on OLA-34 at: 23000, 44200

To avoid last minute complications please register in advance.

The times of the assaults are below and I look forward to seeing you there :)
- Deathifier

Assault One: Australian
Entropia Time (UTC) – 10:30am
NSW/VIC/QLD/TAS/ACT - 8:30pm
SA/NT - 8pm
WA - 6:30pm
New Zealand - 10:30pm

Assault Two: European
Entropia Time (UTC) – 7:30pm (19:30)
France/Germany – 9:30pm
Sweden - 9:30pm

Assault Three: American
Entropia Time (UTC) – 2:30am (2nd August)
Pacific Time – 7:30pm (1st August)
Mountain Time – 8:30pm
Central Time – 9:30pm
Eastern Time – 10:30pm

Last edited:
how is it that 'regular' players can come up with better events then MA amazes me all the time. Nice one Deathifier.

We have winter/summer time in Europe, and during summer, we are UTC+2, not UTC+1. (Yeah its complicated, every 6 months, EU time shift changes...) ;)

Nice event BTW.

Ahhh, oops, I thought I checked it on the time zone converter.

I'll go fix the time in the annoucements, thanks for pointing it out :)

- Deathifier

how is it that 'regular' players can come up with better events then MA amazes me all the time. Nice one Deathifier.

Because players make events for fun... MA makes them as ped sinks to to suck the fun from everyone not participating in them.

PS. I dont do much huntingthese days but Id be willing to make a sacrficial run with my truck getting the egg off the LA and back to TI for you.

Last edited:
Yes very good event. Simple and efficient.

Woooo an event in a timezone i can use! Nice one Deathy!!!! Might be time for me to dust of the Maddox 4! ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

subscribing to recheck when i get home,
sounds like fun, ill be batteling for europe ofcourse :)

Yes I know that Australian time is the same for East Asia? But??

Hi dude,

Did you forget that many of us, or at least some of us live in Asia. I live in South Korea...but damn, Asia is BIG... you are forgetting a big slice of the world...

Just my two pecs

Seoul

The soul of Asia...:scratch2:

For over a month The Egg has sat in a dark shed
out in the middle of the frozen wastes of western Amethera, its position having been pinpointed by a number of adventurous colonists.

It is now time to recover The Egg so that it can begin its journey back to Treasure Island.

This requires the Maffoid threat in the area to be temporarily neutralised.

Three separate hour-long assaults will be launched on the 1st of August, their targets being the Maffoid Leadership Caste that resides in OLA-33.

These assaults will be organised through the Calypso Event System, and entry is free.

Calypso Colonists are invited to join in one or more of the assaults.

The three people who collect the most loot from fallen Maffoid in each assault will each be rewarded with 175 PED for their efforts.

Colonists who wish to participate yet do not wish to engage the Maffoid directly are invited to scout for those fighting and discuss strategies for returning The Egg to Treasure Island.
The results of these strategy discussions will help determine the path The Egg takes on its way home.

If you wish to participate please register at the OLA-33 control tower, located here: 21700, 43250

The nearest teleporter is located on OLA-34 at: 23000, 44200

To avoid last minute complications please register in advance.

The times of the assaults are below and I look forward to seeing you there :)
- Deathifier

SA/NT - 8pm

Eastern Time – 10:30pm

whats wrong with... "heres a shitload of longtooth - go shoot them!" :laugh:

Nice event ideas coming through! Storyline, adventure, chance at winnings... Better than the missions I've seen for sure!

Also great that you've thought of more than just one part of the world!

+rep

Nice event I think I will go scout that area out and see whats up. And I love the assaults for different timezones :yay:

kosmos ???

A neg rep because I made a joke the OP did not put Asia in the mix? Dude, get a freaking life...sheeee:lolup::lolup:

Good luck on the event, no problems with it at all, just wondered why no time slot for 1/2 the world?

Sheeee

Seoul...:scratch2::scratch2:

A neg rep because I made a joke the OP did not put Asia in the mix? Dude, get a freaking life...sheeee:lolup::lolup:

Good luck on the event, no problems with it at all, just wondered why no time slot for 1/2 the world?

Sheeee

Seoul...:scratch2::scratch2:

Dunno of the neg rep. (thats not needed)

But 1/2 world ? Aussie time is same as asia right ? Also I dont know much asia ppl ingame. Mainly because this game is targeted to western countries. There are great MMO in Korea for example that also dont target forgein markets.

Ahh ... the Egg. :D

:lolup: Sorry couldn't resist

Great Idea for an event Deathifier sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck on the event:wtg:

Last edited:
Nice event man sounds like fun :thumbup:

What do maffoids have to do with the egg? What happened to the feffoids?
It's a nice event, but this detail is a bit off (storylinewise)

What do maffoids have to do with the egg? What happened to the feffoids?
It's a nice event, but this detail is a bit off (storylinewise)

You missed his first event, where his Golden Egg was stolen, and people had to go find it based on a picture. After it was found, it was discovered that Maffoids took it. So it does make sense :)

Great event Death.

+ rep!

Did you forget that many of us, or at least some of us live in Asia. I live in South Korea...but damn, Asia is BIG... you are forgetting a big slice of the world...

It's a very big world out there and yes, there are gaps in the event coverage.

I tried to time things so that they'd still be able to join one of the events, such as the Aussie one since it'd be afternoon in Asia, and it's a Sunday so hopefully people have some free time.

If there are enough people in other timezones to fill up an event specifically for them then I'll look into adding a slot for them :)

yea! another Pr event

In a sense, yes, however did you consider that it isn't The Egg I'm drawing attention to? ;)

It is simply the most visible and well known item I have, I'm not entirely sure that "The Maffoid stole my shoes!" would work quite as well.

- Deathifier

It's a very big world out there and yes, there are gaps in the event coverage.

I tried to time things so that they'd still be able to join one of the events, such as the Aussie one since it'd be afternoon in Asia, and it's a Sunday so hopefully people have some free time.

If there are enough people in other timezones to fill up an event specifically for them then I'll look into adding a slot for them :)

In a sense, yes, however did you consider that it isn't The Egg I'm drawing attention to? ;)

It is simply the most visible and well known item I have, I'm not entirely sure that "The Maffoid stole my shoes!" would work quite as well.

- Deathifier

I dont know, last time I was in your keep there that pretty green unique knife I think would make an inticing lure to add to a story line vs collecting dust 8=}}. Would be nice to see some of these fancy one off weapons show up in game tied to story lines to update their history to Crytropia.

I dont know, last time I was in your keep there that pretty green unique knife I think would make an inticing lure to add to a story line vs collecting dust 8=}}. Would be nice to see some of these fancy one off weapons show up in game tied to story lines to update their history to Crytropia.

I havn't seen that fancy green knife in his TI Castle for a while now. :silly:

Nice event idea Deathi, you do some good things. :thumbup:

Hmmm yes, might be fun to do something with the green glowy butterknife too.

Wonder what happens if I throw it at The Egg, perhaps it'll locate my shoes? :)

- Deathifier

Event Times.
Aussie soon to run :)

SA/NT - 8pm

Eastern Time – 10:30pm[/QUOTE]

Event tickets at exactly 21685, 43255:)

Be in or be square :D

The first assault on the Maffoid has been completed and the Aussies (plus a few extras) have given them a good thrashing.

I'm sure the European and American colonists will step up and give those Maffoid an equally good thrashing :)

- Deathifier

I will try my luck.....and help 2 neutralize most of Annoying Meffoid's......

Well the European colonists gave the Maffoid a good thrashing too, now let's see what the Americans can do :)

See you there in a couple of hours!

- Deathifier

Back