Suggestion: Remove P2P trading

@ OP:

I looked in Entropialife for your avatar to see if you ever played this game or are just writing nonsense in game forums.

this was unexpected because from data i read you should have understood that
Game mechanics is simple... do in game activity and loose PED to the TT....
THEN TRADE the goods looted, crafted or extracted to recoup the TTloss transfering it to others.

if you remove p2p trading it is basically removing the transfer of losses to other people that is a core mechanic
limiting it into societies is as stupid as removing it, we need on the contrary to encourage and facilitate trading.

As per AH, yes, can reduce fees, i go since months a step further, make ONE AUCTION with just 1/ 10.000th of fee based on trade price with no minimum, istant free delivery on every planet, make items in SHOPS automagically added to the AH so that no time is wasted walking around in shops but opportunities are shared on AH (basically owning a shop becomes "having more slots to enlist") so that commerce can flourish

these weird ideas........... interested how they form in your mind.....

Everyday someone makes dumber suggestion... is there any sort of troll competition?
Idea is so stupid that no point even writing more....

Just will mention that just few days OP contacted me with request to check and tell him TIRs of hundreeds L guns I have for sale... If i had time I would do this, but now I know that there is no point checking...

Great idea to unite players if can only trade with society members. There will be only 1 big society in all fking EU. When 5000 noobs will join it the buyers and sellers will go there too and we will be back at square one. Love your passion to make EU great again. But stop coming up with stupid ideas please. have a system to refine and filter them before spreading them.

goodbye armor sets then, and heal service, and warp service. and probably a bunch of other stuff that relies on PvP trade that I'm forgetting

Looks like new meta to create stupid threads that don't help anyone nor players nor MA .

*Remove P2P trades
*Remove withdrawal

Next what remove tt ,remove repair terminal , pay to use revive terminal , what i am missing ? Guess will find out soon 🤣

Somebody needed attention today

I'm trying very hard to see the benefit in forcing everyone to use the auction. But it's really hard to see the benefit. I kinda like the immersion feel of spamming trade channel. It has that feel of walking through a crowded market place and sellers shouting the items they want to sell. forcing auction will only funnel peds out of the system. Most likely the auction fees are not going into the loot pool. We would really want to avoid that as much as possible. This is about keeping the peds in the loot pool as much as possible.

What the Op suggest might look too drastic but having items that were discovered months/years ago not showing any Market Up values looks kind of lame, special being this a Real Cash Economy game!!!

Of course many fan boys love this so they can ask for 4x or even 10x the real value of an item!

What the Op suggest might look too drastic but having items that were discovered months/years ago not showing any Market Up values looks kind of lame, special being this a Real Cash Economy game!!!

Of course many fan boys love this so they can ask for 4x or even 10x the real value of an item!
That's the issue with OP, they always have half baked ideas. We aren't saying NOT knowing true market values are bad, just that OP literally doesn't understand what cause and effect is.

Most of the people in trade p2p literally scammers is the big part of the problem. But they can't really remove P2P because there are some items that you can't trade an auction which is what the scammers try to sell the people. But another reason is because there are not enough people buying items right now the game is in such a poor state that this change would only do bad to the game because it's already hard enough to sell items in auction right now.

Another scam that they do is bring your own ESI for skills the reason why they don't buy the ESI themselves is because they know they will lose money off of extracting the skills and that's another way people are scamming people right now because a lot of people are trying to sell their skills. It would help just because there would be a lot less scams if there was no P2P but with this player population it just isn't possible.

Another scam that they do is bring your own ESI for skills the reason why they don't buy the ESI themselves is because they know they will lose money off of extracting the skills and that's another way people are scamming people right now because a lot of people are trying to sell their skills. It would help just because there would be a lot less scams if there was no P2P but with this player population it just isn't possible.
I read this and I don't see any scam here. If you bring your own ESI, than you pay less for skills.

Back