Info: Repairers List :)

Status
please update me to lev 39, ty

jay :)

Level 34.4 VSE now and for the foreseeable future. ;)

I just updated my own VSE level. I invite those already on the list to update their own (say its an update to avoid duplication).

To those with a VSE level of 15 or above, please feel free to submit it using the format on the opening post.

Update to lvl 17 pls :)

I'm in the 30 35 range vse

thought I would add I have never chipped in or out!

Last edited:
So far on Dreadnought there are more than 20 members with Rk20 maxed (VSE 30,5+), I will be back with names and level if everyone agree :)

ps: all natural skills of course ;)

I'm in the 30 35 range vse

thought I would add I have never chipped in or out!

Thats a pretty ambiguous entry, so I wouldn't know where to put you in the list.

So far on Dreadnought there are more than 20 members with Rk20 maxed (VSE 30,5+), I will be back with names and level if everyone agree :)

ps: all natural skills of course ;)
I generally expect people to update their own levels. There is only one or perhaps two exceptions.

Also remember that the people you are proposing to add might have their own reasons for not wanting to be on the list.

Also remember that the people you are proposing to add might have their own reasons for not wanting to be on the list.

That's why I haven't posted names and skills, as told I will come back IF everyone agree

That's why I haven't posted names and skills, as told I will come back IF everyone agree
That's fair enough, but I would still prefer people to speak up for themselves. By all means, direct them to this thread.

I am trying to have a most complete thread.

There are just 10% of repairers ingame posted here but it's your thread so... nevermind

I was just trying to help you to have a most complete thread, nevermind
And I welcome a complete thread.

But, I prefer people to post their own stats up. I make an exception in a few cases because I work on the same ship as them and its easy to verify that they're not exagerating.

What I don't want is a scenario where people have made stats up. But then if they do then I don't want them saying, for example "oh I didn't say that, x said it on my behalf. Its their fault."

The way I propose people are responsible for their own stats.

Like I said, I welcome a complete thread, but at the same time, if you're going to take your ball home with you because I ask you to direct people here rather than just adding them then I cannot influence that.

Edit, seriously, I know for a fact that the highest skilled in VSE have not joined the list. That's fine. And if 90% of repairers don't want to be on the list or aren't sufficiently motivated to be on the list then thats fine too.

Folks, it is my intention to remove entries from the list that have not been updated for three months.

While its obvious that I don't have all data concerning VSE levels, I do take a bit of pride in having accuracy in the data that I do have.

For this reason, if you've not updated for a while and want to stay on the list then I ask you to post your update.

Folks, it is my intention to remove entries from the list that have not been updated for three months.

You could keep the entries but mark them as out-of-date. Just a suggestion. :)

update

yay update 53vse 42captain:yay: kronan only real MS ingame

Sono Ax Lethink 19.7 VSE (N) Kronan

25 (N) Morgan Gekko Bismark 30/5/12

Lets update Connies affiliation with Kronan too :)

Update me to lvl 34 VSE please :)

VSE lvl

Ship Kronan

Just Started
Only lvl 18
but thats in only like 5-6 days ;)

lvl21 :banana:
Arthur arthur ART

15 Jeroen Clonestar Leonardz, Kronan 30/05/2012
All (N)

Status
Back