Return of the GOLDEN AGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandokan

Old
Society
Berkut Squad
Super Sandokan Cheburator
As for the second prize we're gonna subtract Terminator's 8 entries (at least I could find this much browsing the list). That gives us new MODULO of 6769

1117183944510 MOD 6769 = 5163 (with 8 places offset), so the actual number should be 5171 in the original list

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Mack

Old Alpha
Society
Dark Knights - Squires
Armak Mack Zardacon
As for the second prize we're gonna subtract Terminator's 8 entries (at least I could find this much browsing the list). That gives us new MODULO of 6769

1117183944510 MOD 6769 = 5163 (with 8 places offset), so the actual number should be 5171 in the original list

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Yeh, kinda....your method works only because all 8 entries of Terminators were prior to entry 5171, so I'll give you partial credit :)

Looks like gratz to Killerbees for 2nd? (Unofficial results, your mileage may vary, don't depend on me...)

Sandokan

Old
Society
Berkut Squad
Super Sandokan Cheburator
Yeh, kinda....your method works only because all 8 entries of Terminators were prior to entry 5171, so I'll give you partial credit :)

Looks like gratz to Killerbees for 2nd? (Unofficial results, your mileage may vary, don't depend on me...)
Right, i didn't mention that fact, but you got it covered, otherwise offset would vary :)

RobBuona

Stalker
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Patrizia Pandemic Giano
I was too late to the party (my entries are in the 6000s), but grats to the winners! :yay:

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
The numbers are out, and as some have already calculated the winner of the first prize is...

1117183944510 MOD 6777 = 1215 : Arnold Terminator Swarzzy !

One ticket for Euromillion please!

!Register Arnold Terminator Swarzzy

For second prize we remove all of Terminator's entries, reapply ID's from 0 to 6768, and we end up with this list.

1117183944510 MOD 6769 = 5163 : youssef killerbees lefou !

Third prize goes to Jack Djonator Wolfskin for most points.

:wtg:Congratulations everyone!:wtg:

Prize ceremony details coming soon!

Last edited:

shoti

Elite
Society
Ex Cons
Shogomad Shoti 1st
GZ for terminator !!! Most no of entries usualy don't make u win in such events :D

I wonder if he know already...lol

RobBuona

Stalker
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Patrizia Pandemic Giano
GZ for terminator !!! Most no of entries usualy don't make u win in such events :D

I wonder if he know already...lol
How long does he have to claim his prize before a new winner is drawn? ;)

Terminator

Old Alpha
Arnold Terminator Swarzzy
Ooohoooohhh, my hands are still shaking but I can write... :ahh:

Thank you!

The people who know me, know that I really enjoy healing, and that's why I registered.
Well, I didnt have many entries, maybe 6, because I thought:
- If I'm lucky, I could have one of the FAPs whateter the number of entries.
- If I'm unlucky, I won't have a FAP even with 80% of entries.
Seems Lootius (or even God) was with me on this.

My first reaction is of course selfish, I jump for joy, but I also imagine the huge amount of deception for all participants, and of course to the top hunters who worked very hard and spent a lot of cash on this event. Please don't be jealous or hate me. I am thinking about a solution to share this prize with the peopple who really deserved it as I don't plan to cash it out.

Akoz, is-it possible to buy-out the Imp-FAP as suggested here?

Cail

Elite
Society
Guess Who
Crys Cail Behemon
1117183944510 MOD 6777 = 1215 : Arnold Terminator Swarzzy !
Almost got excited seeing that entry number, had 1214 miself :(

Gratses to the winners :)

FallenAngel

Stalker
Society
Free!
Fallen Yours Angel
My first reaction is of course selfish, I jump for joy, but I also imagine the huge amount of deception for all participants, and of course to the top hunters who worked very hard and spent a lot of cash on this event. Please don't be jealous or hate me.
you played, you won, you were lucky but no reason for anyone to hate on you, a little jealous is fair though ;)
grats and dont worry about it :p

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
..................Please don't be jealous or hate me. I am thinking about a solution to share this prize with the peopple who really deserved it as I don't plan to cash it out.

[/U]?
Many congratulations Terminator. It was a lottery you got lucky, so enjoy the peds, no need to share. Looks like you have plans to invest in healing. You know you can take your avatar a long way with those peds if you think it out right. If you go for a FAP purchase then good for you.

I enjoyed my hunting at Medusa anything extra would've been an amazing bonus. Again massive congratulations to you, wonderful stack of peds you got there, enjoy.

Rick

XII

Alpha
Society
Guess Who
GZ FOR WINNERS !! :)

Order of the numbers drawn is 18 39 17 44 11 10 5. Why you switch the order from smallest to largest? It was described in the rules? :ahh:

D

Deleted member 41578

Order of the numbers drawn is 18 39 17 44 11 10 5. Why you switch the order from smallest to largest? It was described in the rules? :ahh:
That is a very interesting point... since the outcome would be completely different. there is a huge difference between the originally drawn string of lottery numbers and the string of 'drawn numbers' which was utilised by you (Akoz).

I wasnt participating in that event btw... just curious.

ps. gz to the winners ofc :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sakuraqueen

Alpha
Society
Starfleet Command
Sakura SEXY Queen
i just spot something wrong...

1004 zal & k-libre

and also really weird team name

and also Calypso resuce team

and also WOF team Africa

but nvm :tongue2:

Last edited:

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England

Akoz 2006 post states:

"The way I will do this is to put all 7 numbers together as displayed on site(in rising order) and take this numbers Modulo total entries in the competition.

So. If there are a total of 1500 entries and the numbers the following friday after the competition ends are 15 16 17 20 - 5 13 The winning entry will be:
15161720513 Modulo 1500 = 1013"

Gratz to Terminator

Rick

D

Deleted member 41578

Akoz 2006 post states:

"The way I will do this is to put all 7 numbers together as displayed on site(in rising order) and take this numbers Modulo total entries in the competition.

So. If there are a total of 1500 entries and the numbers the following friday after the competition ends are 15 16 17 20 - 5 13 The winning entry will be:
15161720513 Modulo 1500 = 1013"

Gratz to Terminator

Rick

Ah. thx for the hint :)

Marijuana

Old Alpha
Society
The Dung Kickers
Mari Juana DutchGirl
Ooohoooohhh, my hands are still shaking but I can write... :ahh:

Thank you!

The people who know me, know that I really enjoy healing, and that's why I registered.
Well, I didnt have many entries, maybe 6, because I thought:
- If I'm lucky, I could have one of the FAPs whateter the number of entries.
- If I'm unlucky, I won't have a FAP even with 80% of entries.
Seems Lootius (or even God) was with me on this.

My first reaction is of course selfish, I jump for joy, but I also imagine the huge amount of deception for all participants, and of course to the top hunters who worked very hard and spent a lot of cash on this event. Please don't be jealous or hate me. I am thinking about a solution to share this prize with the peopple who really deserved it as I don't plan to cash it out.

Akoz, is-it possible to buy-out the Imp-FAP as suggested here?

Gratz Terminator :)

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
The prize ceremony is set to Thursday 18:00 ma time at Medusa's Head TP

I hope everyone can make it!

Last edited:

Jimmy B

Indioni Jones
Society
Skillin' Villains
Oni
Gratz Terminator & Bees!

Torene

Dominant
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Torene Tor Alaranth
Awww, only 25 off! Oh well :p Gz to all the winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.