Returning player getting screwd

SaraLonestar

I'v decided 2 months ago too start playing entropia universe again after a long break. have tried a couple of hunting rounds back in 2010 and 2007 but really haven't played seriously for the past 8 years.

I'v heard that it's harder to make a profit in this game nowadays, but I'm starting to think it's impossible if you don't have an unlimited CC.

Since my return this year I'v deposited about 45 000 peds, playing it smart, hunting right level mobs for my gear and skills, and still haven't had more then maybe 5-10 1k ammo runs whit a profit. rest of them is at an average loss of 2-300 peds.

Now this really seems like a bad way for MA to greet returning players..

Is it just me or is this the average return for people nowadays ?

So MA, if this is how hunting works, then i say good by for the last time ;)

They are going through a change. Try mining, much more stable returns now, easy to profit with mu.

Maybe the gear/mob/playing style that suited you years ago won't work in 2013? You didn't give any specifics about gear, mobs and returns, so it's hard to say.

Gear:
Angel + 5b
Maxed sib handguns (lvl 42 hit/dmg atm)
Good enuff fap ;)

Mobs:
Rex
Ambulimax
trox
feff

Gear:
Angel + 5b
Maxed sib handguns (lvl 42 hit/dmg atm)
Good enuff fap ;)

Mobs:
Rex
Ambulimax
trox
feff

Using angel for feff seems like overkill.

Trox and feff don't really drop MU. Not sure about rex and ambu since I don't camp them. Trox are huge armor killers so you are probably are wasting a lot of ped there. With lvl 42 pistoleer, I want to ask what your evader level is?

Furthermore, you mentioned you use maxed SIB guns. You didn't mention which ones and how much you are paying for them. What amp are you using? Do you use damage enhancers on these guns? If so, those can eat into your pocket quick too. A lot of factors come into play here..

using angel all together seems a bit overkill :p

that mobs in angel + 5b ? No wonder u doing so bad !

fefs u doing in kobold and rest in nemesis or ghost or zombie 0_o

u seling ANgel and buying CLD's for it's MU, after that u are profiting everyday :)

p.s. I wonder what is your good enough fap now...ek2600 or something ?

Hunt those mobs naked.

What he said. If you got imp fap there's no reason to hunt those mobs you listed with armor. This will save you tons of peds. Or at least use some weaker armor. The best eco armor for troxie for example would be adjusted pixie + 5b you can then hunt even up to stalker with that fap.. depends on your DPS of course.

Which gun are you using? And you're using an amp of course?

Imp fap is your armor, or try pixie + 5b

Try to hunt em without armor. If your evade is nice, it should work.

PS: Because you are a returning player it doesnt mean MA should start throwing money at you.
What about the players who have been playing longer than you and has lose a much more? The "Loyal" players who havent took a break?

You are active again after like 8 years and really back since 2 months and expect that MA must put their focus on you?

If the game would work this way then i would take a break too... Come back, hit some great profit... Take a break again... and so on..

Sorry to say, but the system doesnt work like this.

Last edited:
Using angel for feff seems like overkill.

Trox and feff don't really drop MU. Not sure about rex and ambu since I don't camp them. Trox are huge armor killers so you are probably are wasting a lot of ped there. With lvl 42 pistoleer, I want to ask what your evader level is?

Furthermore, you mentioned you use maxed SIB guns. You didn't mention which ones and how much you are paying for them. What amp are you using? Do you use damage enhancers on these guns? If so, those can eat into your pocket quick too. A lot of factors come into play here..

There is no mobs that drop high MU. Every mob drops tt shit with MU of 101%. You will have to global alot of hof to make even or profit a little, simple as that.

yeah he loosing because using angel... lol i hope this is a joke, decay armor on feff is not even 1%.

doubt angel gonna be the issue of losing 100s of peds

given a decent dps of the gun ofc

but unless the trox, feffs, whatever are hunted with an unamped opalo the decay on the armor shouldn't be THAT much of an issue

ofc it would be overpowered, depending on maturity, especially with plates (if that goes for min decay you pay double kinda), so you have quite some effect there

but that alone isnt the solution

i gotta admit i didnt hunt the stuff lately (heck, i didn't hunt much at all), so i can't comment on the loot of those mobs too much though, sry

its not about the armor, he did say he didnt even use it on them :)

The book of Lugzan, chapter one :

"you should not deposit more than you are willing to lose completely in the end..."

should I continue with the next chapter?

J.

doubt angel gonna be the issue of losing 100s of peds

To all of those who said "angel on those mobs? No wonder you are losing peds!"

300 ped per run loss,

Is all of that from angel armor? daaayuuuuum ;)

Doubt the armor is the bad boy here, there is something else and that is probably all events going on now... Profiting at hunting is extremely hard at certain levels...

As mentioned above, try mining for a bit... Much more stable returns if it is done right and higher possibility (if done right as i just said..) to profit by the markup

I'v decided 2 months ago too start playing entropia universe again after a long break. have tried a couple of hunting rounds back in 2010 and 2007 but really haven't played seriously for the past 8 years.

I'v heard that it's harder to make a profit in this game nowadays, but I'm starting to think it's impossible if you don't have an unlimited CC.

Since my return this year I'v deposited about 45 000 peds, playing it smart, hunting right level mobs for my gear and skills, and still haven't had more then maybe 5-10 1k ammo runs whit a profit. rest of them is at an average loss of 2-300 peds.

Now this really seems like a bad way for MA to greet returning players..

Is it just me or is this the average return for people nowadays ?

So MA, if this is how hunting works, then i say good by for the last time ;)

Yes, 200-300ped loose for 1k ammo is "quite well" if you ask me. The game is expensive and they don't really care about it. As other said, deposit what you can afford to lose, I consider I did my deposit part so I wont do that anymore :)

Also, since you're keen on hunting anyway, join some events. Lot's of them happening now. Some paying 100k peds in rewards.

50% LA income

etc.

Also, since you're keen on hunting anyway, join some events. Lot's of them happening now. Some paying 100k peds in rewards.

50% LA income

etc.

Hahahaha i hope you are joking!

Who can join events like that? 98% of the players dont have the gear or peds to hunt the mobs needed for events. And if they do they need to be farming them 24/7 to maybe even have a chance to win. And how much peds does that require?

Almost all events are bullshit, only the ubers can profit from them.

Hahahaha i hope you are joking!

Who can join events like that? 98% of the players dont have the gear or peds to hunt the mobs needed for events. And if they do they need to be farming them 24/7 to maybe even have a chance to win. And how much peds does that require?

Almost all events are bullshit, only the ubers can profit from them.

I hope YOU are joking with your comment

Ofc you need gear and peds to participate for a event.. HOW else do you want to hunt!?
98 of the players?? :laugh::laugh: Are you serious?

24/7 farming required?
Read the rules please: http://www.entropialife.com/Events.aspx?M=viewEvent&eventID=374

And besides that... There are lots of events for lower lvl hunters with a duration of one or 2 hours like molisk , and atrox, atrax events...

And if you want to participate for a "Uber"hunting event... GET to that lvl like the others did!
Or do you expect to reach that lvl automatically with no effort made???

contrary to some of the other posts, atrox most certainly DO drop stuff with markup. bunch of L guns, armor and MF chips that can sell for a bunch of peds. Most notably, on atrox the difference is big in types of drops. on the young-provider you tend to get MF chips L, and the occasional gun in a big global (jurra is a good spot to hunt these). On the bigger ones (guardian-old alpha, LA-40 is pretty good for it and just a lvl 1 tp chip jump away from akmuul (NW. On these bigger ones you will tend to loot more guns in smaller globals, regular MF chips outside of globals, and occasionally armor L. I have almost no experience hunting areas with old alpha-stalker, but I assume guns will be in regular globals, armor L aswell. probably some high end drops if you camp them long enough.

Save up those oils, hides, wools and paints. Have a certain amount you cycle, say 5000 peds. hunt it out, put everything you loot in storage. once you have hunted the 5k away, check auction for orders of any stacks you have. sell if you get atleast 10 ped above the tt of your stack, but the more you save up the better. Get the 5k back if you can, and leave whatever you have not sold yet in storage. repeat the process, and so forth.

Hope this helps.

Back