Rich question

litojohn20

Young
just wonderding when i first started playing this game i thought i could make a few bucks off this game it seemed easy get sweat sell sweat cash out but after playing for a while i got bored of sweating and thought huntng would be better but hunt just like sweating took to long to get so i just said to my self forget it just play the game for fun so now i've been wondering have u or anyone u have heard get lots of money off this game

thanks for reading and dont forget to reply

lmao...read around the forum for awhile...see how many signs of profit you see...then come tell us what you think

there are plenty of people that have the means to withdraw from this game. it just takes hard work, dedication, and dont expect it to happen in your first few months (or hell first year)

i think you want the unicef website, i didn't know they had a virtual universe project going on tho :laugh:

It's just like real life. To profit you have to invest. The only ones that have withdrawn are the ones who have made heavy deposits. I new a few who earns in this universe, but most uses the profit for fun instead of withdrawing. If you need bucks, get a work.

In my Uber mag Entropia fan made magazine you can meet two that have profited from this game. 1st issue, NeverDie, 2nd issue, Akoz. Read more in the mag.

just wonderding when i first started playing this game i thought i could make a few bucks off this game it seemed easy get sweat sell sweat cash out but after playing for a while i got bored of sweating and thought huntng would be better but hunt just like sweating took to long to get so i just said to my self forget it just play the game for fun so now i've been wondering have u or anyone u have heard get lots of money off this game

thanks for reading and dont forget to reply

MA isn't from Nigeria and isn't sending out some dubious mails. As this is serious business for them they make money. And they are the ones to set up the rules about who else is to make money. If you're just here to click a button and then go home with a million <insert your currency here> that won't work. You need to give (even if it's just lots of time for sweating) to get something out of it.

Ha Ha, same story for me.;)
I was attracted by the "play and get rich" scheme.
Now I'm under of 25$ and got last 30PED to burn....:D :D

But I discoverd that UE is not only a game.
UE is a community.
A nice, large, friendfull community.

awwww...
don't mix the real life and games, no matter how developers say "this is not a game, it is a virtual universe", it is still all that, a game...

work hard RL, have fun online :kos:

there are plenty of people that have the means to withdraw from this game. it just takes hard work, dedication, and dont expect it to happen in your first few months (or hell first year)

or second year... or ever..

If you want to make money get a job.

And I'm not talking about in game. :rolleyes:

awwww...
don't mix the real life and games, no matter how developers say "this is not a game, it is a virtual universe", it is still all that, a game...

work hard RL, have fun online :kos:

Good advice there. For the developers it's a business, for heavy investors it's a risky gamble, for the rest of us it's a a game for fun with an element of gambling and a small chance to win a large prize.

If you're looking for a chance to make money online without paying anything in, try your hand at poker, most sites offer freeroll tournaments where you can win decent money or truly huge prizes (a guy I play with will be setting off to play in the aussie millions in a few days courtesy of this kind of tournament).

Same applies there though....it requires skill and work and time to profit, and not everyone can win at the end of the day.

t

Back