RipperSnapper

Status
I took one last month mission to search boxes.
So, near the coast Cayuze, waypoint to map (20320,38432,134.564) were very many.
I do not know, maybe a month, something changed.
I would be happy if my information will help vam.Udachnoy fishing :D

just checked..anly few ripersnapers there...smth is not ok with them lately, thx anyway !

thx for Nighthawk great spot can be found at old swamp camp (ripersnapers frenzy - wave mission )

Anyone know what happened to S of Zychion spawn...always was full of ripersnapers and now they gone. Someone know good spot ? All on entropedia are more or less deserted as for rocket launcher hunting

It has a habit of dissapearing lately. Wil lprobably be back again after the next VU / server reset ...

The ripper wave at the old sweat camp sucks, too short, not many fishies, most get stuck if you dont float on the top. I really miss the zych spawn

The ripper wave at the old sweat camp sucks, too short, not many fishies, most get stuck if you dont float on the top. I really miss the zych spawn

1.Worse thing is that u need wait 30 mins between events...who planed this like that :O ?
2. Even more worse is that event ones spawn with regular ones there....u chasing like idiot regular ones and get time out
3. And one more anoying thing is no clear event area range its not whole pool just smth like midle of it. Some passing ava can walk there and drag few snappers outside mission area and u are timed out/screwed again :/

Btw anyone know how many waves are at ripersnapers frenzy ?

Btw anyone know how many waves are at ripersnapers frenzy ?

Hmm... Last time anybody tried, there were 18+, the later one get rather tough. I think it would be fun to try it again some time with ~ 30 people to see if it ends or if the other creatures one of the release notes alluded to are there.

The 30 minute delay is so you have time to buy ammo and repair armor and think hard about the next round. A deep red radar with lots of Old Alpha - Stalker deals a lot of punishment.

rippersnappers are back at zychion...however they usualy are after VU and vanish day or two later. No idea if thats bug or intentional of MA.

rippersnappers are back at zychion...however they usualy are after VU and vanish day or two later. No idea if thats bug or intentional of MA.

I've seen them there too, but only once. I've checked nearly daily for a couple of days and no sign of them. Very odd...

Yea, the wave at the lake near old swamp is not really fun! Too many time outs about stuck snappers etc. It really needs more decent spots for thus fish.

Ok...MA don't read that thread anyway. I propose lets all fill suport case describing situation ( poor quality of wave event + broken zychion best spawn ) and maybe they will do about that.

I sent already, now your turn....more ppl more chances someone will look at that in MA office.

What are the coordinates of the RipperSnapper wave spawn event area? Thanks..

~Danimal

~Danimal

09 May 2012 16:59 UTC
To assist Calypso participants wishing to complete Iron Challenge missions before the mission rewards rebalancing takes effect, the following temporary creature spawns have been created and will be active until May 21, 2012:

• Rippersnapper - East of Fort Zeus (87200, 96900 Eudoria)
  • Foul - Land Area 6 (31400 x 34000 Amethera)
After which time two different mission creatures will be spawned in those areas. This procedure will be continued every two weeks until the Planet Partner release scheduled for August 21, 2012.
Happy Hunting!

Got it from the client loader :)

Got it from the client loader :)

Dude please re-read my post, I'm asking about the wave event. That spawn will dissapear on monday (which does not give me enough time to finish them since they decided to take them out two days early). So please, anybody else that can help me? :)

~Danimal

~Danimal

The rippersnapper wave spawn is in the old swamp camp lake, 609;772 or thereabouts.

The rippersnapper wave spawn is in the old swamp camp lake, 609;772 or thereabouts.

Thanks :) Is there any other place that is decent to hunt them in case this wave spawn turns out to be a miss?

~Danimal

Status
Back