RL LOGO competition - win a pig + efds

Hmm, let me present my logo..

Hi Lykke.

Along time ago I use to play with Illustrator, and now I know, it was to long time, lol.

Anyway, here is my logo for your bussines :):ahh:

And by the way, have a nice vacation :D

Rapido

Oops *sidles off to learn how to use Illustrator....*

Hurrikane

P.S. Good luck finding a good logo, there's a lot to choose from there that represent real professional work. (And mine, which in hindsight looks like a child did it with crayons on a bumpy train-ride....)

:D just thought it was fun to make that other thread ;) And you where the spirit for it :laugh:

Hi Lykke.

Along time ago I use to play with Illustrator, and now I know, it was to long time, lol.

Rapido

Hi Rapido,
I have never used Illustrator so I'm just amazed when people can make stuff in it :) Thanks for a nice contribution - 500 efds award is on it's way :yay:

And thanks for the wishes - the vacation is highly appriciated and needed AND we're gonna see Runrig ... again ... :D

Hi Rapido,
I have never used Illustrator so I'm just amazed when people can make stuff in it :) Thanks for a nice contribution - 500 efds award is on it's way :yay:

And thanks for the wishes - the vacation is highly appriciated and needed AND we're gonna see Runrig ... again ... :D

Hi and tnx for the Efd Lykke, should have wrote that above the text on the glass should be some logos, tried to put one there but have to much problems with it, did'nt get it right.

Rapido

wow really nice logos :) and best of wishes for u Lykke :)

hello

Here are my entries.

entry1_841566.gif

entry2_145557.gif

entry3_208182.gif

hopefully more to come...

Hi Lykke.

Rapido

At first, by looking at it as a thumbnail...I thought that your contribution rapido looked really blurry...so partly out of curiousity I clicked it and I´m glad I did, coz this was some really fine handywork mate! I really like it! :thumbup:

Regards!

//jim

P.s.
Note to self: Check out Illustrator asap...

hello

Here are my entries.

entry1_841566.gif

entry2_145557.gif

entry3_208182.gif

hopefully more to come...

Thanks for your contributions, Dura Killer - just remember, it's about Whisky - not champagne! (I LOVE Champagne though :ahh:).

500 efds reward on its way :yay:

Peter and I finaly successfully registered our new company
and we are proud to present to you

Scottish Delight

Oooooooooh, Uisge :D

Wish you good luck with that. Now, if I lived in Denmark, I would know where to get my Ardbeg and Caol Ila from now on :D

Regards,
DD

Oooooooooh, Uisge :D

Wish you good luck with that. Now, if I lived in Denmark, I would know where to get my Ardbeg and Caol Ila from now on :D

Regards,
DD

OHHHH but we're gonna go world wide :D

;) Thanks ...

OHHHH but we're gonna go world wide :D

;) Thanks ...

Well, actually I have a nearby dealer that has exclusive stock and where I can taste.

But now, IF the "water of life" came with the Nun's and the Priest's blessing, things would be COMPLETELY different... ;) Think about trying to create your own blend, Lootius Whisky?!? Would be all the rage in the community. :laugh:

Ah well, blessing or not, be sure I will raise a glass to your good fortune this evening.

Regards,
DD

Well, actually I have a nearby dealer that has exclusive stock and where I can taste.

But now, IF the "water of life" came with the Nun's and the Priest's blessing, things would be COMPLETELY different... ;) Think about trying to create your own blend, Lootius Whisky?!? Would be all the rage in the community. :laugh:

Ah well, blessing or not, be sure I will raise a glass to your good fortune this evening.

Regards,
DD

:yay: and we will raise a glass back with a Lootius best wishes :yay:

( ;) we ARE pondering about own blends :eek:.. but it might just require a ittle too much, I'm afraid :rolleyes: But who knows? Only Lootius :D)

new entries, if u want font, color etc changed just post here. thnx

entry4.gif

entry4_1.gif

Last edited:
I hope whatever whisky selection you offer your customers includes Laphroaig, a marvellously peat-tasting single malt. There really is nothing like it. My wife drinks no other whisky, it even tastes nice to me too:)

Hurrikane

I hope whatever whisky selection you offer your customers includes Laphroaig, a marvellously peat-tasting single malt. There really is nothing like it. My wife drinks no other whisky, it even tastes nice to me too:)

Hurrikane

ooOOo no worries - laphroaig is definitely among the whisky's we're gonna sell ;) Also we will present a lot of other whisky's and I'm sure we can find a nice one for your wife aswell. If it's still difficult for her to find a nice bottle, there's no other way for you than to drop by and join a tasting evening :D

new entries, if u want font, color etc changed just post here. thnx

entry4.gif

entry4_1.gif

Also a very nice logo :) I like the glass in the middle/above is not all straight!! And you kept the blue in the scottish :D

Ty :yay:

At first, by looking at it as a thumbnail...I thought that your contribution rapido looked really blurry...so partly out of curiousity I clicked it and I´m glad I did, coz this was some really fine handywork mate! I really like it! :thumbup:

Regards!

//jim

P.s.
Note to self: Check out Illustrator asap...

Thank you Jim :)

Rapido

Haven't been online all week because we start painting the house :)

But damn, entries still kicking in :yay:

hi lykke,

here me go.... :yay::yay:

entry5.gif

Thank you tara, for a very nice entry :D Seems green is the colour of the year :wtg:

500 efds reward on it's way :yay:

heres one for ya...
sd.jpg

Thank you geothermalcat (can i call you geo? or cat? :D )

VERY poetic, I love the colours - and the back ground! Very nicely made indeed.

500 efd reward on it's way :yay:

-----------------------------------------

We will soon select the around 10 entries for the poll :ahh:

it gets addictive :cool:

jpeg:

scottish-delight-blue.jpg

and quick vector off it - looks a little spotty, just like it feels after a few...:
scottish-delight-blue-vector.jpg

sd-vector_55197.jpg

it gets addictive :cool:

jpeg:

scottish-delight-blue.jpg

and quick vector off it - looks a little spotty, just like it feels after a few...:

sd-vector_55197.jpg

Very nice Fresco .. and that was just the feeling I got when seeing the last pictures :rofl:

Like the scottish kilt underneath :)

Ty :yay: 500 efds on it's way :)

Thank you geothermalcat (can i call you geo? or cat? :D )

VERY poetic, I love the colours - and the back ground! Very nicely made indeed.

500 efd reward on it's way :yay:

thankyou, and you can call me geo :) tx for the efd :)

fresco dude lol... i cant stop laughing at your avatar pic lol xD

The competition finale is this week!

:) I wouldn't like to be in your positions VF and Lykke.

I bet it will be a hard decision, here goes a bump for more submissions and a good luck all.

Cheers :laugh:

Back