Society
Trigger Happy
Jarod "pretender" Parker
ok, lets make a thread regarding

beacon(tt)-difficulty(type of bots)

ill try updating this one reguarely

so far i know of:

23 ped - easiest - bottype: Drone generation 1 + warrior gen 1 endboss
25 ped - unknown - bottype: drone gen 1 and 2, trooper gen 4, warrior gen 5endboss
29 ped - unknown - drones 01-07 - One warrior 05 - One Warrior 08(endboss)
35 ped - unknown - bottype: endboss: 2nd entity gen 6
39 ped - hard - bottype: second entities and warlocks, highlevels
42 ped - harder then hard- bottype unknown

and a must for higher leavel beacons: team+neverdie (neverdie revives people)

Last edited:
23 ped i believe is the easyest

Hmm, didn't even know the TT affected the difficulty. Thanks for the info :)!

if i remember corectly there is one with tt=42P in auction... i think that is the hardest one for now ... but who knows :) maybe some 50P tt beacon is waiting for us out there

ReCharger said:
if i remember corectly there is one with tt=42P in auction... i think that is the hardest one for now ... but who knows :) maybe some 50P tt beacon is waiting for us out there

confirm it (check it back) and then if rigth ill add it. cant myself now, got to get to church

checked auction and yes .. there it is ... 42P tt. current bid is 300P, intresting how high will it go

There was already a try on a 42 PED beacon.
You should had seen the team of people that went there with NEVERDIE who I think bought it in auction. (not the above of 300 listed)
Quite impressive team I must add.

But they didn't finished the quest since after completly clear the level (they were doing pretty go until then)
The option to pass to the next level and kill all the robots in the ship didn't appear.
They guessed it was either a spawn bug, like for instance a robot that servers reports to be there but can't be seen nor interacts (shootss) with the players.

Oh and a 42 PED certaily isn't for medium players.

Bot levels.

Some info about the beacon levels I have first hand knowledge of:

Up to 23 PED is very easy: Just Drone 01, and Warrior01 as the end guardian

39PED is a lot more difficult, and I would classify even that one as very hard :=)
A lot of high level Entities and Warlocks even at the lower levels.
Did not see too much of the action as I stayed in the background to stay alive, so I am not enterily sure about the exact levels.

Unfortunately, the story from my encounter with this one much resembles what Archangel tells about.
12 EON-clad gentlemen/women, mostly from Warants and cK teamed up including Neverdie doing his best to revive the slain warriors.
At level4 there was a Drone on a pillar that couldnt be hit no matter what, thus making it impossible to reach further, as the level could not be cleared.
Not sure if it was this one you heard about Archangel, but if it was the mission with my Beacon, it was 'just' a 39pedder :)

/Guleth

-Archangel- said:
Oh and a 42 PED certaily isn't for medium players.

And on a sidenote.NeverDie is a medium player skillwise :D

I know hundreds of people I would rather have in my team on a deadly expedition,especially since I dont want MindArks US spokesperson in team ;)

Actually Knuckles, the main reason for NEVERDIE and other like him are vital to hard level mission is, because he can use a Revival Chip. This should be obvious and its to any crewss advantage to have a reviver in their team. :wise:

A person who can use a revival chip can talk to the dead " ghost talk " ;)

Angel said:
Actually Knuckles, the main reason for NEVERDIE and other like him are vital to hard level mission is, because he can use a Revival Chip. This should be obvious and its to any crewss advantage to have a reviver in their team. :wise:

A person who can use a revival chip can talk to the dead " ghost talk " ;)

I didn't even think about that. OK add Neverdie to the list of ppl to ask to come on space quest for sure.

my soc boss looted an 25 ped beacon, and i hope he is willing to make a soc hunt of it! ill report what mobs i find in there

we went on a fun low level beacon last nite, poor loots but was worth it for something new, I think everyone enjoyed themselves, I'm looking forward to the next level up :)

I would suggest not even trying one until u know EXACTLY what u must do - best if you have a guide or 2

Knuckles said:
And on a sidenote.NeverDie is a medium player skillwise :D

So are you :)

Beacon worth 23 ped in TT.

Spaceship consists of 6 levels:

- Level 1: entry level where the small spaceship docks containing one small room, no enemies and you can find +/- 3 storage boxes
- Level 2: second level containing one big maze like room with lots of corridors, enemies are drone gen 01 and you can find +/- 6 storage boxes
- Level 3: third level with multiple platforms which you have to walk up to, enemies are drone gen 01 and you can find +/- 6 storage boxes
- Level 4: fourth level containing a pretty straightforward room with a small storage area, enemies are drone gen 01 and you can find +/- 8 storage boxes
- Level 5: fifth level containing a 90 degrees hook shaped room with multiple alcoves where the storage boxes can be found, enemies are drone gen 01 and 1 trooper gen 01 and you can find +/- 8 storage boxes
- Level 6: sixth level containing one big room and the end boss, enemies are drone gen 01 and 1 warrior gen 01 (= end boss) and you can find +/- 6 storage boxes.

Tips on fullfilling your quest succesfully:

1. First make a team of 5 or 6 people, this means you have 1 person ready to loot the boxes at every level
2. Clear all the levels and wait with killing the end boss, killing the end boss will trigger the selfdestruct mechanism and every player who isn't present on the sixth level will be killed
3. Before killing the end boss gather all the team members at the TP device on the sixth level and decide which player will loot the storage boxes at which level, this way everyone is clear about what he/ she has to do and no time is wasted
4. The person who will loot the boxes at the sixth level is also the one killing the end boss, the other team members wait at the TP at the sixth level until the end boss is killed
5. After the end boss is killed every member has to wait till the selfdestruct message shows in his/ her screen, after this it is safe to TP back to the different lower levels
6. After the selfdestruct message is shown you have about 8 minutes to loot all the storage boxes
7. Use autorun as often as possible because this will make you run in the fastest fashion. Moving your mouse button only slightly will make you lose speed and hit autorun again to get back to your full speed! (It's a weird concept I know but trust me it works like a charm)

Good luck and most of all have fun!

P.S. We did a little quest last night with our society DNA (many thanks to Avery who found the beacon). We used a 23 ped TT beacon. Total ammo and decay spend was +/- 134 and total loot found was +/- 184 ped. Items we're TT stuff like pixie amor, low end pistols and enblade 3.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure there will come 50 ped beakons someday.

Snowflake said:
Beacon worth 23 ped in TT.

Spaceship consists of 6 levels:

- Level 1: entry level where the small spaceship docks containing one small room, no enemies and you can find +/- 3 storage boxes
- Level 2: second level containing one big maze like room with lots of corridors, enemies are drone gen 01 and you can find +/- 6 storage boxes
- Level 3: third level with multiple platforms which you have to walk up to, enemies are drone gen 01 and you can find +/- 6 storage boxes
- Level 4: fourth level containing a pretty straightforward room with a small storage area, enemies are drone gen 01 and you can find +/- 8 storage boxes
- Level 5: fifth level containing a 90 degrees hook shaped room with multiple alcoves where the storage boxes can be found, enemies are drone gen 01 and 1 trooper gen 01 and you can find +/- 8 storage boxes
- Level 6: sixth level containing one big room and the end boss, enemies are drone gen 01 and 1 warrior gen 01 (= end boss) and you can find +/- 6 storage boxes.

Tips on fullfilling your quest succesfully:

1. First make a team of 5 or 6 people, this means you have 1 person ready to loot the boxes at every level
2. Clear all the levels and wait with killing the end boss, killing the end boss will trigger the selfdestruct mechanism and every player who isn't present on the sixth level will be killed
3. Before killing the end boss gather all the team members at the TP device on the sixth level and decide which player will loot the storage boxes at which level, this way everyone is clear about what he/ she has to do and no time is wasted
4. The person who will loot the boxes at the sixth level is also the one killing the end boss, the other team members wait at the TP at the sixth level until the end boss is killed
5. After the end boss is killed every member has to wait till the selfdestruct message shows in his/ her screen, after this it is safe to TP back to the different lower levels
6. After the selfdestruct message is shown you have about 8 minutes to loot all the storage boxes
7. Use autorun as often as possible because this will make you run in the fastest fashion. Moving your mouse button only slightly will make you lose speed and hit autorun again to get back to your full speed! (It's a weird concept I know but trust me it works like a charm)

Good luck and most of all have fun!

P.S. We did a little quest last night with our society DNA (many thanks to Avery who found the beacon). We used a 23 ped TT beacon. Total ammo and decay spend was +/- 134 and total loot found was +/- 184 ped. Items we're TT stuff like pixie amor, low end pistols and enblade 3.

thx. that helped alot. ill add it in the main post if you dont mind?

Loots on a 23 PED mission are around 100-200 PEDS at most and thats with an experienced team that can loot all the boxes. ( Approx 50peds ammo/decay for the crew.

Loots on a 35 PED mission are around 200-400 at most and again thats only if the crew can loot all the boxes or enough boxes. ( Approx 100+ ammo/decay for the crew )

If we can get more people to post about the loots they could find, then we can get a good estimate of how much a team can expect on each difficulty level . :wise:

Angel said:
Loots on a 23 PED mission are around 100-200 PEDS at most and thats with an experienced team that can loot all the boxes. ( Approx 50peds ammo/decay for the crew.

Loots on a 35 PED mission are around 200-400 at most and again thats only if the crew can loot all the boxes or enough boxes. ( Approx 100+ ammo/decay for the crew )

If we can get more people to post about the loots they could find, then we can get a good estimate of how much a team can expect on each difficulty level . :wise:

what boss and level bots are on the 35 mission?

I faced an Entity 06 as boss, on another one it was an Entity 05. Well it varies but expect Drone 10s, Wargen 5-7, Defenders 3-6, Entities 1-6 and maybe even some low level Warlocks.

Angel said:
I faced an Entity 06 as boss, on another one it was an Entity 05. Well it varies but expect Drone 10s, Wargen 5-7, Defenders 3-6, Entities 1-6 and maybe even some low level Warlocks.

So in other words, this is another "Uber only" addition Pfffft. Also I saw you had about a dozen shadow/angel/eon clad ubers going up for a shot at them last night. How did it go ?

Az

Last edited:
Azrael said:
So in other words, this is another "Uber only" addition Pfffft

There is nothing wrong with that. MA has to try to make challenges for all levels to keep everyone playing and interested.

DD
:evilking:

LOL.. the 23 ped mission is "noob only"

Yeah, I would love to see (real) noobs hunt tons of drone gen 1 shooting through walls. But I guess you mean average skilled players since most of them tend to call themself noobs, even ubers sometimes do too.

Devil Doll said:
There is nothing wrong with that. MA has to try to make challenges for all levels to keep everyone playing and interested.

DD

Thanks to the skillgain nerf the content is limited to those who autoclicked for months,seems pretty impossible to get good hp and evade skills to get that now

Knuckles said:
Thanks to the skillgain nerf the content is limited to those who autoclicked for months,seems pretty impossible to get good hp and evade skills to get that now
dont be jaleaous for som that autocliked.
i know lots player that never used AC and got over 200 hp.
but they spend less time to complain and spread rumor on forum , and more time in game at hunting.

Knuckles said:

That has no relevance to my post. I am saying that MA needs to try to cater to all skill levels. Would you mind explaining how your views on the skill changes (which are practically ancient history at this pont) have any relevance whatsoever to the point of my post?

DD

Just to follow up on what Snowflake said. I did another 23 PED mission this morning. Floors 1 and 6 are set, but floors 2-5 can be in any order. So for example you can have the maze on level 5 instead of 2 as stated in Snow's post. We came back with 228 PED, which isn't bad for a 23 PED mission :)

Final enemies so far:

23ped beacon: WarriorGen lvl1
25ped beacon: WarriorGen lvl5
35ped beacon: 2ndEntity lvl6

Thx for sharing your infos ppl
I know now what quests will cause me any problems and which not ;)

Btw:
I have been on on a 29ped quest today. All i can say is that on 1st floor we already met drones up to lvl6.
After blowing them away we faced the tp to next floor and lost connection to PE because server went down for a minute (server status 96%). After beeing up again we logged in again and found ourselves back on calypso :mad:

So i cant tell you what boss there might have been :(

Avery said:
Just to follow up on what Snowflake said. I did another 23 PED mission this morning. Floors 1 and 6 are set, but floors 2-5 can be in any order. So for example you can have the maze on level 5 instead of 2 as stated in Snow's post. We came back with 228 PED, which isn't bad for a 23 PED mission :)

Nice to know! And why didn't you wait for me with the mission.... :mad:

Back