FYI: Robot target processor

Dinivan

Old Alpha
Dinivan Dinni Almord
I belive this is a new robot part, but its a very wierd one. It didnt get discovered and you cant place orders for it on the auction. It just doesnt exist in the list... im sure i looked in the right category.

When i found this out i just had to buy the first one that popped up. And the second. And the third. Now auction is full of them :D So kinda stupid way to loose 1000 peds in... Anyway.

Do you think it should have ben discovered but wasnt due to some bug? Is it actually a really old piece that started dropping again? Any idea what its for? Cheers :)

no clue but it is not for PoE

Specifically, RDI needs the following items:
Exceptional Robot Contraction Unit
Exceptional Robot Hyper Charger
Exceptional Robot Optical Lense
Corrupt Contraction Unit Blueprint
Corrupt Hyper Charger Blueprint
Corrupt Optical Lense Blueprint

Probably an old piece that is dropping again now that lots and lots of people are hunting bots, including some types which have not been seen on the planet for years.

I've looted 6.. I'll give them to you for only half of the 1k you paid for the first one! :D

lol, Thank you Centech :D But it was 1k for all the three pieces i bought all together so not that bad ;)

yeah its very likley an old piece. But why cant we put orders for it, but on every other robot component? :scratch2:

Also, i bought it before they annonced wich parts was needed for poe. I knew the chance was minimal, but i thought it was worth a try anyway.

:)

Hi,

I've looted 17.. I'll give them to you for only half of the 1k you paid for the first one!

:D

lol, Thank you Centech :D But it was 1k for all the three pieces i bought all together so not that bad ;)

yeah its very likley an old piece. But why cant we put orders for it, but on every other robot component? :scratch2:

Also, i bought it before they annonced wich parts was needed for poe. I knew the chance was minimal, but i thought it was worth a try anyway.

Hanger parts cannot be put on auction either.

Feel sorry for you :( THATS as bad timing as I usually have.

Hanger parts cannot be put on auction either.

True. But these can. I found them on the auction under robot components, but when you press orders and then place they are not in the list.

Naaah fnalig, thats ok. I knew very well that there was a big risk i'de loose it all when i bought it. All investments are risky. I feel sorry for the guy that paid 15k for the exceptional robot part you need 15 of :laugh: Besides this wasnt really a whining thread, im just wondering what they are for :)

Back