Question: Robotology, Xenobiology or Scientist

Which of the following have you unlocked? (remember you can vote for more than one)

• Robotology

Votes: 22 13.3%
  • Xenobiology

Votes: 26 15.8%
  • Scientist

Votes: 21 12.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 145 87.9%

• Total voters

soLO 3000

Stalker
Society
BlackAngels HQ
Tar'quin soLO Solenson
Lately ive been interested in finding out about the following hidden skills: Robotology, Xenobiology, Scientist.

It would be interesting to find out how many people have actually unlocked any of these.

Please vote honestly in the above poll, and remember you can select as many options that apply to you.

Thanks

ps. it would be interesting to know if anything unlocks at level 90 ;)

Lately ive been interested in finding out about the following hidden skills: Robotology, Xenobiology, Scientist.

It would be interesting to find out how many people have actually unlocked any of these.

Please vote honestly in the above poll, and remember you can select as many options that apply to you.

Thanks

ps. it would be interesting to know if anything unlocks at level 90 ;)

what would unlock at level 90 ?

my understanding is that all existing skills have been already identified, due to the inspection of the skill windows of certain convention avatars who had everything unlocked (that's how "force merge" was discovered, iirc, before anyone ingame had unlocked it).

then, regarding the skills you mention, they are unlocked at level 30 for xeno and robo, and 60 for scientist, so i wouldn't expect anything else to unlock at 90.

I have Xeno. It goes up slow, and you guessed it, it's totally useless!

Forrest :)

I haven't unlocked it ... by far. Trying to unluck it though. Nearly halfway in level now lol.

This means:
Chipping in to 3000 = 150 PED Chips
Chipping out to 0 = 36 PED Chips

It's one of my long term projects lol.

:ahh::rolleyes::ahh:

then, regarding the skills you mention, they are unlocked at level 30 for xeno and robo, and 60 for scientist, so i wouldn't expect anything else to unlock at 90.

yes exactly, so why wouldn't you expect anything to unlock at level 90? the pattern follows suite, 30 - 60 - 90 ??

only somebody who has reached level 90 could confirm this, but it is a nice thought.

ps. maybe these people who saw the skills on convention avatars forgot to look in the Science section ???? :(

what would unlock at level 90 ?

my understanding is that all existing skills have been already identified, due to the inspection of the skill windows of certain convention avatars who had everything unlocked (that's how "force merge" was discovered, iirc, before anyone ingame had unlocked it).

Wasnt many skills discovered also when certain banned ppl edited the clientloader files ?
Its possible ma have added new recent skills ppl havent looked for...

yes exactly, so why wouldn't you expect anything to unlock at level 90? the pattern follows suite, 30 - 60 - 90 ??

only somebody who has reached level 90 could confirm this, but it is a nice thought.

ps. maybe these people who saw the skills on convention avatars forgot to look in the Science section ???? :(

if you add up the %'s of all contributing skills identified so far in the scanning professions, it gives a sharp 100%. i really really doubt there is anything else to unlock.

regarding the "pattern", we only have 30 and 60 as unlock levels here, and there is no 30-60-90 in any other profession, afaik. where is the pattern? :)

Wasnt many skills discovered also when certain banned ppl edited the clientloader files ?

Not sure about that but I know people have extracted the icons that appear on the skills page, from the EU installation folder. It's fairly obvious that you can't have a skill without an icon - unless it uses the same icon as another skill...

Yes possible, but I don't believe it! I think the next new skills with come from the other planets.

I do not know about that one.
I do know that some skills where discovered on avatars used by MA on some game expo's. People playing with them saw some mind force related skills that no one knew of up till that point.

Cheers
Siam

I have Xeno. It goes up slow, and you guessed it, it's totally useless!

Depends how you look at it I guess... ;)
Xeno boost Mutant and Animal Investigator prof stands, and if you do
any of those two to unlock Scientist, you get a bit faster to lvl60 with
help of Xeno. And the faster you get to Scientist, the faster you will get
your 3% influence from Scientist in Paramedic prof stands... :D ;)

On old MA web site under Calipso history and story about first colonists there were mentioned one scientis guy as xenomorfolog. ( note - not xenobiolog but xenomorfolog)
Now at lvl 90 no new unlocks for human and animal investigator. Maybe something from robot or mutant investigator but nobody did it to taht lvl jet.

other high lvl unlocks ? possible like kill strike and doctor is.

Last edited:
Now at lvl 90 no new unlocks for human and animal investigator. Maybe something from robot or mutant investigator but nobody did it to taht lvl jet.

other high lvl unlocks ? possible like kill strike and doctor is.

exactly my thinking Dan, thx for lvl 90 human/animal confirmation. Now all we need is somebody with lvl90 animal tamer/pet handler to confirm if anything unlocks there?

ps. gratz on the level 90, what an achievment :wtg:

takes forever to unlock those skills

we need more people to take part in the poll...

...are you telling me only 18 people have unlocked Scientist :confused:

we need more people to take part in the poll...

...are you telling me only 18 people have unlocked Scientist :confused:

I was skilling... but then someone stole my scanner :D

I have 1500 in the skill Robotology.:)

we need more people to take part in the poll, only 137 people so far :( out of a possible 500,000 entropians !!!

Back