RV vehicle

Djinn

Provider
Society
Delta Force
Djinn Gunsel Le Clef
My wish for a new vehicle type... Since we have boats for a nice day at the ocean, why not have Recreational Vehicles or Camper type vehicles that we can take to the mountains for a nice camp out.
Be nice to have a nice vehicle I can decorate with housing items like sinks, showers, beds and tables

I still want my hoverbike.

A vehicle that can double as an apartment would be nice! You could then move up from noob to trailer trash! :laugh:

I want a bike. And hope burn my real fat using a virtual bike.:)

i want a vehicle capable of dropping bombs/probes....

i want a vehicle capable of dropping bombs/probes....
I want a vehicle that logs in, buys ammo/probes and then go out and use it and ofc it has to sell the loot at best possible mu for me too, and 5hours later I wake up and withdraw the cash I made :yay:

If any more vehicles I would like a dirt bike or hoover bike with possible one person on the back with an BL1xxx gun for quick and deadly pvp.
But most of all I want the vehicles to STOP lagging the game the way they do now :((
(VTOLs and hoover mostly)

But most of all I want the vehicles to STOP lagging the game the way they do now :((
(VTOLs and hoover mostly)

All that would be needed to help with this would be to give us an option to switch off the smoke and special affects they do.:)

All that would be needed to help with this would be to give us an option to switch off the smoke and special affects they do.:)
Sadly they do it while just standing still too, but I guess those two things can have a relation no matter if it's active or not the "effect" of it is still there just not visible.
So yeah get us that simple option and all should be fine I hope

Sadly they do it while just standing still too, but I guess those two things can have a relation no matter if it's active or not the "effect" of it is still there just not visible.
So yeah get us that simple option and all should be fine I hope

If safe mode would stop the glass reflection that would help too.

My wish for a new vehicle type... Since we have boats for a nice day at the ocean, why not have Recreational Vehicles or Camper type vehicles that we can take to the mountains for a nice camp out.
Be nice to have a nice vehicle I can decorate with housing items like sinks, showers, beds and tables

wot you want "sleur huts "? Are you perhaps ductch or something ?

If nobody knows what a sleurhut is then i suggest google it ;)

Back