Saturday Monster Beach Party with MistahE

MistahE

Provider
Society
'=Mad Hatters='
Fix MistahE Flits
Yes you read it right... Next Sat (30-05-09) Saturday Monster Beach Party with MistahE @ Cape Corinth, yes our well known "Zandvoort"!

Woodger is marrying his lovely new wife in Las Vegas by now (the lucky bastard ^^) and I have gladly taken the honours of standing in for his show!

With the summer knocking on our doors again, it surely is the Beach Season again and since Zandvoort is such a nice tourist place, we are gonna hold a massive monster beach party and so I will do my live show there with events and all.

If ya have any idea's for an event to host, I will be gladly receiving any input on that.

6 hours of MistahE's Monster Madness. Lets just pray nothing goes wrong (and I'm not religous hehe)

Be ready for more info and plz post any idea's here.

Greets,

MistahE

Last edited:
good luck on the beach party, is it not the 26th today :eek:

the date should be the Saturday the 30th ;)

Desire xx

Sounds like fun ... I'll make sure the beach is cleaned up after my Friday night "MidNite Moods" show ... my crowd is pretty cool in that way ... they pick up their own sweat, alice, and melchi bottles, so no biggie. ;)

Oh, and ... I don't think Woodger and Brittany are getting married until November when he moves to Vegas, so you might have your info wrong there Hon, unless Woodger and Brittany decided to go for it. :D

the date should be the Saturday the 30th ;)

Desire xx

Cheers love, I have no idea where my brain went :umn: anybody seen it pass by, perhaps? :scratch2:

Sounds like fun ... I'll make sure the beach is cleaned up after my Friday night "MidNite Moods" show ... my crowd is pretty cool in that way ... they pick up their own sweat, alice, and melchi bottles, so no biggie. ;)

Oh, and ... I don't think Woodger and Brittany are getting married until November when he moves to Vegas, so you might have your info wrong there Hon, unless Woodger and Brittany decided to go for it. :D

Thnx dear, you can leave the Mind Essence tho,
and I thought Woodger said he was going for it in vegas, but I dont trust my brain that much anymore :duh: :dunno:

None the less, thanks all for the heads up :kos:

Last edited by a moderator:
a few screenies from the beach party :) another good party :wtg: :wtg:

didnt expect my boards to be still there but thios is when i logged in the next day lol

Nice Conners! Thnx m8 =) Who would have known, that it would still be there ^^

btw. I wanted to reflect that show, but its too much atm. I can barely typ this msg.

Thnx for all the support and for making a great party.

yeah dont strain yourself mate :) whenever your ready. great show again! :wtg:

Yea I was there, tuned in too...but when the party moved to the roof...I was unable to exploit that bugg, I really tried, honestly, but getting there was...impossible...and it was not because the roof was on fire...but the fact...that I was ridiculed...I wear a scar in my heart from now on! :cry:

Loved loved loved the beach party and all it's locations on Saturday... :) Good times.. good friends... and lots of laughs and silliness :)

Loved loved loved the beach party and all it's locations on Saturday... :) Good times.. good friends... and lots of laughs and silliness :)

I'm glad you really had a ball, as I did very much, you are a great supporter and I'm becoming your nr1 fan ;) (I do miss a picture here ^^) ;P

Back