Scammer / soc intruder: Kim Chu Young (Alex Dobben)

sahel

Elite
Chris Sahel Silver
Watch out for Kim Chu Young
Just to let you all know this 'friend' of mine turned out to be a scammer in the end. He took the time and effort to gain trust in our society, the lowest type of scammers.
More than a month ago he asked me privately to lend him 200 ped, he claimed had problems transfering with his bank, stupid me fell for it.
His online activity was degrading fast and i started to get my doubt now, after 2 appointments he missed (to pay me back), he started to come online for a minute orso then log off. No reactions on socchat, no reaction on pm's and topics on our soc forum... nothing. Talking with socmembers about it we leanerd he tried to borrow more items from other members in the time he didnt contact me anymore.
To make a long story short: Alex Dobben, you are a lowlife bastard :handjob: , have fun with your 20$. Everyone watch out for Kim Chu Young (although he prolly continues with another avi).

sahel said:
To make a long story short: Alex Dobben, you are a lowlife bastard :handjob: , have fun with your 20$. Everyone watch out for Kim Chu Young (although he prolly continues with another avi).

I feel sorry for you and I'm glad I have soc mates I can trust and let them deposit 100 euro for me when I reach my monthly limit.

Good luck and you deserve at least a 200ped global with a nice items m8 ;) But don't we all? ;)

I know this type of scum too well... Been stabbed three times by the same type of people. People Ive trusted and lent equipment to before and have had them returned, for so just to never get them back one day.

Ive lost 14000ped this way throughout my nearly 3 year EU experience.

Its most sucky, and I feel for you.

Edit: Make that five, and 16000ped.

Last edited:
lowlife scums and only for 20 USD, so sad... =/

I feel for you trust is a hard thing sometimes but a nessety in life. even tho this has happened to you by a scumbucket like that guy dont let it get you down there are still good people in the world. :D

is sad .. i had a guy in my soc that did the same he was 2 months in soc then he borowed from a leader some peds and till today he never gave them back.. i hate this tipe of ppl...

Lending scam type thing is becomming common.
Guess we best just only lend to people we know are active over the previous time and know well, style like credit history.

arieas said:
Lending scam type thing is becomming common.
Guess we best just only lend to people we know are active over the previous time and know well, style like credit history.

Been there, got robbed. Im now not lending stuff away unless given collatteral, or unless people I know IRL where to find.

Just a little BUMP and warning: this scammer has been active in EU the last 2 days again after months of not showing up. Neglecting my pm's ofc.

Let it be a warning, do NOT trust Kim Chu Young!

Just a little BUMP and warning: this scammer has been active in EU the last 2 days again after months of not showing up. Neglecting my pm's ofc.

Let it be a warning, do NOT trust Kim Chu Young!

They are obviously hoping people forget. Thanks for the warning though. Its a shame we have to be so cautious now.

Back