Help: screen is wrong

Hyper Dragon

Young
Society
Moonlight Shadow
Hyper Dragon Hypernautics

shouldnt look like this

why is my computer doing this to ME!

recently i havent been able to play because something is wrong with computer, and im pretty sure that its not the graphics card. the only time the screen doesnt go nuts is when im a mile into the air, which is only useful to get tps with.

Anyone able to help????

:mad:too bad first post is here:mad:

edit:think i fixed pictures

Last edited:
ehm... what? screenshots please?

Can't see a thing or any link to them.

I thought i posted them in original post. Can no one see them? Theres two.

Both your images 1x1 pixels gif, so it's just impossible to see them and also nothing to see :(
Try to reupload them again.

Your images:
Code:
[url='https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=3363&pictureid=27715']img1[/url] 
[url='https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=3363&pictureid=27714']img2[/url]

the fact that i cant see is problem. when im moving my screen changes different colors, so far had pink blue black red and yellow, it lets me see certain parts for half a second then i cant see it.but when i look down most of time it goes away but cant accomplish anything that involves hunting. my graphics runs on low the whole time.when i wanna fly it goes to normal tho. on other profile on computer there is no problem.

And post your detailed system specifications, please.

more pics might help, maybe

still wrong

fixxed looking down

back to wrong

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) X2 Dual-Core QL-60 1.90 GHz
RAM: 3GB
Version: 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 Build 6002
Graphics: ATI Radeon 3100

those good enough?

edit:picture fix attempt

Last edited:
Same problems with pictures...

Same problems with pictures...

The pics are showing the problems, one looks normal but others don't, when my avatar's eyes are level with ground you see what the non normal pictures are showing. Am i the first person to have this problem?

Sounds like it worked before on that computer?
Here's my guesses..

Heatproblems when the card has to calculate way more when your supposed to see plants/textures and stuff?
Maybe your RAM? (its an integrated card which uses the same RAM as CPU)
Dust?
Drivers?

btw.. do you get an OK mark in clientloader for that card?

edit: and I cant see your pics either.

Last edited:
The pics are showing the problems, one looks normal but others don't, when my avatar's eyes are level with ground you see what the non normal pictures are showing. Am i the first person to have this problem?
I mean, what your images still 1x1 pixel (same problem like in first post) - and them invisible (at least for me).

Sounds like it worked before on that computer?
Here's my guesses..

Heatproblems when the card has to calculate way more when your supposed to see plants/textures and stuff?
Maybe your RAM? (its an integrated card which uses the same RAM as CPU)
Dust?
Drivers?

btw.. do you get an OK mark in clientloader for that card?

edit: and I cant see your pics either.

yes i do get an ok from client loader, and what am i doing wrong with the pics? i uploaded em to profile and i click on the insert button under "My Photos". and if it were heat problems then it shouldnt work on other computer profile but it does with no hassle.

yes i do get an ok from client loader, and what am i doing wrong with the pics? i uploaded em to profile and i click on the insert button under "My Photos". and if it were heat problems then it shouldnt work on other computer profile but it does with no hassle.

Hmm,ok. Im not entirely sure what "other computer profiles" is but.. maybe this particular profiles files are corrupted? (only guessing here..but maybe a clue)

I always upload my pics to gallery and thumb them from there.
I never used the albums inside profile so dunno how they work.
(are those private?)

Hmm,ok. Im not entirely sure what "other computer profiles" is but.. maybe this particular profiles files are corrupted? (only guessing here..but maybe a clue)

I always upload my pics to gallery and thumb them from there.
I never used the albums inside profile so dunno how they work.
(are those private?)

by other computer profile i mean i log on to a specific account on this computer and my brother goes onto his specific account, his account's works fine.
ty for the pics suggestion

Yes now I see the pics...looks to me like you massive trouble with you GFX card ! probaly the memorie...or the driver or both ^^ are you running EU at save mode ? are other 3d games the same ? If its profile related...did you get the same results with a new profile, and if not just make a new profile for you and delete the broken one...and again check your gfx driver ;)

Since that card uses shared memory, make sure it has at least 256MB for itsself. Also, make sure your installation is valid by in the clientloader, click on tools, then repair, and start to see if they are okay.
If they are okay, make sure to select safe mode, and you should be able to see something. If not, then the most likely explanation is that it doesn't meet the requirements, or your drivers aren't up to date. The reality is however, that card may be good enough for old games (like 2005-2006 era) but it just can't run crysis really.
So, I'd say you really need a new laptop or a proper computer where you could buy a new videocard.
If you are using a proper computer, check what videocard you can install, because right now, you have none installed and are using the integrated grapics chip in the processor.

its your graphics card :)

Back