Search Option in Auction

Would you like a Search option in Auctioneer?

• Yes!!! It would help so much!!!

Votes: 158 91.9%
  • No. Don't need it.

Votes: 14 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnnyBravo

Prowler
Society
www.EntropiaForum.pl
Johnny JB Bravo
Hello,

How many times have you came to an Auctioneer and searched for 5-10 minutes just to find some items?

There should be an easy option, just like a Search Form where you could input a single word like "HL6" or "Rutol" or "Hide"... This would make our world sooo much easier.

I am not sure if anyone posted such proposal before but I know this would be a great help.

Hello,

How many times have you came to an Auctioneer and searched for 5-10 minutes just to find some items?

There should be an easy option, just like a Search Form where you could input a single word like "HL6" or "Rutol" or "Hide"... This would make our world sooo much easier.

I am not sure if anyone posted such proposal before but I know this would be a great help.

I would suchest that you start to learn the search option of the forum first.
Otherwise it go's no where.

This is already posted several times.

Regards.
Ion

New auction interface:

Can't find any search, so not intresting for MA, but still there's some improvment.

a search option is like doh should be implemented from the start, totally basic basic feature of any auction system.

If you guys read everything Marco posted/ reacted on you will know the search button will come but not with VU10.0.

I believe that constant repeating and bitching about one thing will finally bring some results :laugh:

I am sure of that, but I doubt its a positif one. ;)

Instead of poluting the forum, you better can keep sending mails to MA.

After all, its MA that has to implement it, not EF.

And as already mentioned here and in other threads, its on there to do list.

Handy, a forum search. :)

Regards.
Ion

We also need to be able to group items for sale like armor and clothes

Hello,

About a gadazilion...:laugh:

but the answer is always yes....

Probably come with CE2 improvementst this year...

I believe that constant repeating and bitching about one thing will finally bring some results :laugh:

Not really... if the idea is good and workable they use it... eventually at their own pace... folowing their own set of priorities amongst the other gadazillion ideas, complaints, bugs and future plans... not to mention their own visions...

Last edited:
I've been talking about this for years - and was shocked no to see a search in the new auction preview - much needed - going thru 40 pages of crap sucks! :)

YES!!!!!!!:yay:

Basic option in every aplication,tutorial, help, site.
Most helpfull option ever.
Every game i try with auction have it.
I miss it here sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! :wtg:

I remember the search option in the banks. It seemed to seriously demand resources and here the game could crash because of it. Therefore I vote against.

If however mindark manages to make it go nice and smoothly as opposed to the banks' search feature it would be cool with me, but somehow I fear for the worst...

I would suchest that you start to learn the search option of the forum first.
Otherwise it go's no where.

This is already posted several times.

Regards.
Ion

Make a new one, people whine about not using the search option. Bump the ol one, people whine for necro. You can't please everyone.

its on there to do list.

Regards.
Ion

So is player retention :rolleyes:

I remember the search option in the banks. It seemed to seriously demand resources and here the game could crash because of it. Therefore I vote against.

If however mindark manages to make it go nice and smoothly as opposed to the banks' search feature it would be cool with me, but somehow I fear for the worst...

Certainly crashed alot for me.

Could be averted though by utilizing far more powerful database servers, and not hosting the database servers on the same ones as the actual game - of course the two would need to share information.

Well about the crashes I don't know. I never had to use a bank in EU. I know for a fact tho' that there is a lot of HUGE MMORPGs with much bigger playerbase that has auctions with millions of items and they don't crash so...

It's basically like the basic thing there should be from a start. We shouldn't be even talking about it. However I can understand MA that the CE2 was a priority for them and they finally are doing it. I just hope we'll see auction search by VU 10.5 :D

Back