Selling Coords to merous Tower

Damn, 1 got away - Lorfat entered the radar then promptly ran for his life and tp'd. Grrrrrr

I was going to shot at you but I end up by pressing the wrong button and tp'd away :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

LOL Kinda like a Slapnuts Hat-trick, but if you look, there are 4 crit kills within a matter of 2 minutes...look at how much ammo was used between. All on our friend neosharp ;)

Haha, nice one. A most amusing thread, keep it up. :laugh:

yeah what ever happened to the tower? : )

yeah what ever happened to the tower? : )

As far as I know, no one ever saw merou, and he got the tower extracted in a thrilling one or two week withouth anybody to see him. :D

As far as I know, no one ever saw merou, and he got the tower extracted in a thrilling one or two week withouth anybody to see him. :D

Sounds good for merou then ;) what happened to star, is she still taking back the time she spent there by sleeping?? :)

i found 2 times valurtite whit 105 whitout any amp.

I spent a bit of time lurking around the tower, jumped in one day when the tower had stopped pumping (had checked a few minutes earlier), only to see Merou jumping out and the tower pumping again. Would have had a chance if i'd jumping in 2 seconds earlier...gutted.

btw Star u gona skip the CL if the tower is still in PvP ? :laugh:

Uh, I could stand to miss a few CL events. I think I have it pretty cloes to in the bag. At least 2nd place I'd say.

:laugh: Considering the results of the CES finals, I'd say this was a pretty spot on prediction.

Bump for one of the most entertaining threads that ever existed.

EDIT:
Just remembered the CES event was the MMOWC finals, not CL. :ahh:

Last edited:
I just wanted to respond to the one and only neg rep I have gotten for this thread, since the repper didnt post here.
How would I like it if I had gotten a tower in lootable PVP and someone posted a pic of it? To be honest, under the given circumstances, I wouldnt care. By the time I posted this thread, half of EU knew the tower is in PVP4 anyways, and it seems it didnt hurt merou quite a bit, since I haven't seen one person claiming to have looted him of any of the valurite. And it seems some people had their fun guarding the claim and escaping their daily EU life.
Hawgh.

Just realized the event thread Star made for this wasn't linked. There ya go folks. Now you can read.....

The Rest Of The Story.

Back