Selling Coords to merous Tower

Thats a big pile of brown stones right there :laugh:

OMFGGGGGGGGGG :eek:

This is like 400k PEDs find!!!! :holyshit: .....

Is it the biggest find after Dub's Ruga in EU History or not? :scratch2:

If you just walked around the NW edge it wouldnt be that hard to find :laugh: should be a fun few days in there...

OMFGGGGGGGGGG :eek:

This is like 400k PEDs find!!!! :holyshit: .....

Is it the biggest find after Dub's Ruga in EU History or not? :scratch2:

Nah, Valurite is down to around 600%, probably less now... still nice though.

And it's clearly near the water, wouldn't be hard to find. Not that it would do much good if the owner of the (any) tower is smart.

Nice Valurite find Hiero got there

That invisibility bug would sure come in handy for this :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nah, Valurite is down to around 600%, probably less now... still nice though.

And it's clearly near the water, wouldn't be hard to find. Not that it would do much good if the owner of the (any) tower is smart.

Entropedia seems outdated then :silly2:

That invisibility bug would sure come in handy for this :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not Invisibility bug anymore after the last mini Update

Ok who gets the coffee, so we can wait there :D

Hehe good one of MA, i would always thought of when the moment would come a giant ath woudl be in pvp :)

Hehe I say tango guard 24/7 :)

Haha, i was thinking after he got the HoF, i would laugh if it was in PvP4 :D

How the hell is he gonna get out of there with any loot?

Selling tips to get the money out of there (for merou) :D

1st. Gratz to Merou :yay:

2nd, the answer is simple:

Hire 3 great pk guards, Skalman, Mercury and Da Dragon. (Somehow, I think you can afford their services ;))

You need 3 for 2 reasons:

1. Strength in numbers. You must assume the wolves wil be circling.
  2. If 1 turns traitor, the other 2 will likely take him out. The last one w/ your loot will likely be honorable enough to return it.

GL :D

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does Merou seem like an amazingly uber miner? i've seen him global on valurite a few times.

I'll bet he'll start churning out jzar scopes globalling and hoffing along the way like he did last time. was quite funny to see in the space of about 10 minutes, 18 globals and 2 +2000 hofs, not to mention that they made jzar scopes as well.

massive gratz to him. Set for entropia life surely

1st. Gratz to Merous :yay:

Hire 3 great pk guards, Skalman, Mercury and Da Dragon. (Somehow, I think you can afford their services ;))

2. If 1 turns traitor, the other 2 will likely take him out. The last one w/ your loot will likely be honorable enough to return it.

Well better pay them enough. I don't think Jenna and da are going to protect him, or he should come with a very nice offer.
And then still, 20 people can take them out :)

Its not that hard to get it out..

Just get a tp chip charge it then extract it and go.

That is if there isnt 24/7 guard ;)

Don't tower have unlimited time limit? I see no danger. :)

1st. Gratz to Merou :yay:

Ask Kosta to guard :>
I bet he wont shoot you in the back like I can imagine from 1 of that list :laugh:

Gratz Hieronyme :yay:
Nice to see a non swedish great HOF :;)
I hope you won't get any trouble to get it out of there.

lol 20 people can take me out? Ask Mod Deja Vu how that went ;)
You'll need one hell of an army to stop me, or you could just hire me and have me help stop the attackers. Seems like an easy decision.

Coordinates found, I'll be waiting there patiently for the next week to negotiate my % of this find.

P.S. I logged out there, so beware of a surprise visitor

You'll need one hell of an army to stop me, or you could just hire me and have me help stop the attackers. Seems like an easy decision.

Coordinates found, I'll be waiting there patiently for the next week to negotiate my % of this find.

holy smokes :D

nice find merou, anyway i shot at jenna in champs league a few weeks ago, needless to say i dont think i even dented his armour, he shot back once and i revived nuff said lol.

Hehe
Right go all there wait for the miner that can come any time for the next 3 months or more, and just will take it 7 times, and only when he "feels safe"

Just to get there to be pK by Mercury.

I believe it will be Mercury that will pay for the tower to be kept there indefinatly (with the last batch):laugh:

seems great "event".. keep it updated:yay:

would love to see Merou's feedback;)

with most pk'ers guarding that tower i think i'll make a minig run in PvP 3 :laugh:

Back