DD
:evilking:

Yeah, what DD said :D

and what time GMT on Friday does the auction end? :scared:

Devil Doll said:
Does the current offer level qualify for this? :D

DD

YES, Ill repair full, but, theres 1 more day left on bidding. Ill end auc 24 hrs from the time of THIS post. :wise:

Hey DD... wouldn't it be sucky if MB or Skyrider came in at last minute and pipped us both? :eek: :banghead:

ultimababe said:
Hey DD... wouldn't it be sucky if MB or Skyrider came in at last minute and pipped us both? :eek: :banghead:

Yeah, those dirty dogs would do something like that :eek:

DD

well.. now when the discussion is up anyway.. what is raising and what is lowering the efd? :p i had over 1k before today but now its at 900 something.. does it maybe have something to do with the litle arcading i did before? :p

Dinivan said:
well.. now when the discussion is up anyway.. what is raising and what is lowering the efd? :p i had over 1k before today but now its at 900 something.. does it maybe have something to do with the litle arcading i did before? :p

Ya you cannot lose efd, u can only spend it ;)

Svetlana said:
Ya you cannot lose efd, u can only spend it ;)
but.. do i spend it when playing in the arcade then? :p and what happens if i bcecome the champion.. do i get any reward then? :) tell me plz :p

Dinivan said:

The arcade is a safe bet ;)

DD

when is this auction ending?

is there a buyout?

Devil Doll said:
The arcade is a safe bet ;)

DD

hehe, i supposed so :p but in that case i dont wanna play all to much anymore then.. ;P

Dinivan said:
hehe, i supposed so :p but in that case i dont wanna play all to much anymore then.. ;P

There is loot for winners though :)

DD

Dinivan said:
but.. do i spend it when playing in the arcade then? :p and what happens if i bcecome the champion.. do i get any reward then? :) tell me plz :p

Yes each time you play it subtracts efd from your account. If you play frequently enough then you might want to consider buying one of those prepaid arcade passes which could actually save you money :)
As for earning EFD if you are a champion, I have no idea... I suck at those games so I have no experience there :laugh: Perhaps some1 who is champion could respond, if not MB :girl:

okay, so if i buy an arcade pass there wont be any cost when playing then?

im a champion in two of the games but i have no idea what i got :rolleyes:

Dinivan said:
okay, so if i buy an arcade pass there wont be any cost when playing then?

im a champion in two of the games but i have no idea what i got :rolleyes:

the pass costs 300 efd... it will last you 2 wks... so if you think you play enough then it's a good deal

We should probably get back on-topic here. Which is me with a leading bid :D

DD

Svetlana said:
the pass costs 300 efd... it will last you 2 wks... so if you think you play enough then it's a good deal

oki, thx. think i know what its all about now :p

Ummmm I dont have the EFD.... so can I bid a yellow flower instead, and my lucky pec? :scared:

*cough* 3,600 EFD *cough* :umn:

*Goes playing arcade >.<*

.......15 mins left!!!!

I think this is the part where MB comes in and outbids everyone ... or DD bids at 07.59pm :laugh:

ultimababe said:
I think this is the part where MB comes in and outbids everyone ... or DD bids at 07.59pm :laugh:

Would I do that??

DD

Ninngh..... :scared: ermmm... uh.. *splutter*

Status
Back