Server Down For Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the Entropia Universe Release 11.2.7. The servers will be taken down at:

2010-09-16 08:00 UTC

Estimated downtime is 120 minutes. Content information will be published after the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaah the missing content, or just a graficaly PA remake with no content at all ????

120 minutes + ??? but hey .. new content .. oh wait .. might there be some old content there also ?????????

"The Servers..."

:eek: Someone got to Bertha!

This will be interesting. Wonder if they thought about Taming yet? We shall see!

Servers were offline allmost a whole day on a maintance...
A new release now... i'll take a week off and go on a little vacation :)

I love VU day.

It's almost as exciting as pay day.

1st vu I am at work, anticipation will kill me :p

now i finally know when i can do the laundry. :yay: The dryers at university accomodation take ages but hell now they have all the time in the world because MA update takes ages too.

:eek: we will see soon :eek:

Dont be getting to excited now. Its 11.2.7 not 11.3.

Expect minor fixes and tweaks, then you wont be disappointed when its just minor fixes and tweaks ;)

I love VU day.

It's almost as exciting as pay day.

Yeah that was an awesome board game, one of my favourites!
payday.jpg

this update i believe will be a minor one. the major one is reserved for end of this month as announced but, hey, who knows, EU/MA/FPC is/are Dynamic ... anything can happen ... like the recently 2 hrs server maintenance job turns out to be a 12 hrs work. :D

anyone smell rocktopia bps and the exit of the robots? maybe some new system returned such as beacons

havent foudn a beacon for years/../ oh wait I never did huhuh

Okay time for an update.. Now give us back that bridge!

Well if they are going to do a content release with this version (or at least a fix, well then, I have to say this to all you folks down on Calypso..

Who of you stole our one bridge into Tangerine? We want it back.. (You should see the traffic jam on the road here.. It's worse then Losangeles on a Friday during Afternoon rush hour!

Also let's hope "Knock knock Knock" comes back finally.. I'm tired of saying "Upper right".

And as for the Rocktropia BP's I have to say this..

If you crafters down on Calypso want those BP's I suggest you pay the 40 PEDs, and get up to Rocktropia, and start crafting...
Cause I have a feeling you won't see them down on those crafting machines down on Calypso!

So hoo yeah.. time for an update..

Let's hope it's a good one.

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a "The Blind Sniper"

2 pec says the event top 10 list still doesn't get fixed. :mad:

Nice, sounds like it will be done and online by the time I get home from work :wtg:

omg! And i was planing to play a few hours tonight... ;)

hmmm maybe its mentorship to help newbies waste their ped? its in everyones interest:p

Seeing as it is 11.2.7 I would expect it to just repair a couple of bugs. If it was a "real" update it would be 11.3 and if you want taming back you would be looking for 12.0. Those numbers tell you the size of the changes.

Seeing as it is 11.2.7 I would expect it to just repair a couple of bugs. If it was a "real" update it would be 11.3 and if you want taming back you would be looking for 12.0. Those numbers tell you the size of the changes.

agreed..... is it back though? its been a few hours now, i still get the servers down message.... bloody hell, in between the two updates i havent been able to log in for 2 days....

*Insert whine here because everyone does it*

Estimated downtime is 120 minutes. Content information will be published after the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

To me there is no inconvenience it just so happens it dinner time and my fav cartoon family guy, lets just hope it doesn't take too much longer than whats expected coz we all know how the maintenance went lol:laugh:

But really it of no inconvenience at all, it's more of a :yay: factor :D:wtg::D

Last edited:
Back