Info: server down?

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
I'm stuck at autorizing, anyone else?

mbe the're fixing the tp-invisibility bug :)

Did you log out at twins because I just tried to tp there and it said could not access that area?

could be

could be, don't remember, probably at the mall :)

I'm stuck too, wtf is this?

stock

iam stock in mall in twin aswell...

Yup, as I said in MSN Naomi. Down also. I'm sure it is probably something to do with Twin Peaks. Everyone else that can't log in - were you also at twin? Game over on CL I guess lol.

yep its definitely a Twin Peaks issue. I'm stuck there with the "Authorising" issue too.

2 of my mates both logged in fine from my computer (they are both at PAM) no problem.

Bit of a bugger too as i just got home from work with the intention of catching someone and now i can't get in :confused:

Maybe its all the iron form the argos affecting the signal in twins?

More than likely someone was just about to ath and MA pull the plug :laugh:

Had my sister check Twin is down atm. That's why, I doubt it will take long to be back up. We should be ok.

Yup, definitely twin. I wonder why it doesn't offer the option to login to another server? :scratch2:

yer i was wondering that too :scratch2:

Neat. This definitely doesn't help for CL.

i was east of argus ...and ca't move or shoot but keep getting hit...tried relog and nothing visible ...but still getting hit :)

I'm stuck too. Guess it's just the "Weekly-Twin-issue", since this happens
(way too) often with Twinserver. ;)

yup each time i log in can't move but keep getting hitting ...can see any mobs )

Logged in, stuck in Nymph, can't move around, no buildings/objects visible.

Hmmm, logged out at twin, only authorising when trying to re-log.. A twin issue clearly....

Trying to watch football (American) while messing with this crap... Frustrating.

Oh well, GO BILLS!

EDIT:

Actually, looks to be up now...

I just tp'd to twin so it seems it's back up for you now ;)

yea :)

yea I'm back in yiiiihaaaa

weee! :yay:

in again :D

I'm on the drone field E of Jason and I have terrible lag.

I even managed to achieve the dead-alive stage!:eek: Yupee meee!

Back