server down?

Brunex

Young
Society
TusaLusa
Brunex
is that onlly me or is the server down?

Me too, Feff story update maybe? been over a week since announcement

I think something is up , I was mining a claim and got no stones when mining , I tought i was bugged so I relogged , now it says Server is 0% ...

down for me to :)

Server down here too I'm on Amethera

Yepp... server status 0%

globaled on eudoria then seconds later on the other probe got searching.....

then disconnected

// ermik

what a relief...i can stop kicking my borrowed computer hehe, installed pe on it and got servers 0%, got a bit mad thought it was fault on my side only hehe

Down at Rei's too. Couldn't equip weapons so decided to relog but can't get back in. :rolleyes:

I finally found Feff Elites!!!!! killed one, thought i had loot lag...and before i got loot, got booted :(
It could have been the big one! :p

Ive got 2 Mining Claims open :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hopefully the downtime wont take long

Its down down down :mad:

down east of jason too

doesnt matter where u are, its all down, as server says 0%.

does anyone know if there were any of those red messeges MA usualy puts up before they go down? i think i had the misfortune to log on just as the severs were going down. shame really, because i had just tt'd some stuff and pressed confirm when it went down. that means i shouldnt expect the ped on the card, nor the items in my inventory doesnt it?

Yes... thought there was just a loot-lag at first so I kept killing mobs leaving a trail of blue dots. But they never looted so I was going to relog, and then 0%. :(

Down here too.

I was chatting at Swamp Camp when everything just froze, relogged and found the server down to 0%.

More server upgrades, perhaps?

damn was just havin fun then, always the way

cp down too

6 longu and trox had loot lag, i wrote down totals of oils and ammo to check if i get paid
:confused: :handjob:

Havent seen any red messages :(

Yep the "server going down" message came up in game

down here at CND too, no message before I got kicked out tho..

Guess it's a network issue

server down on CND too, conection lost... , server status 0%

does anyone know if there were any of those red messeges MA usualy puts up before they go down? i think i had the misfortune to log on just as the severs were going down. shame really, because i had just tt'd some stuff and pressed confirm when it went down. that means i shouldnt expect the ped on the card, nor the items in my inventory doesnt it?

there were NO red warnings , i globaled then continued to run dropping 2 more probes , then loot lag and then disconnected.

Felt more lika a crash really...

// ermik

Just to get my post count up..... down for me too :scratch2:

Server down meassage not seen na mybe we get a update for the big Feff War and loot the unlimted Korss :D

No message for me.

Back