News: Server Downtime for Patch

Well you know what the say small ones are more juicy. Wonder what surprises lie ahead for tomorrow.

Well you know what the say small ones are more juicy. Wonder what surprises lie ahead for tomorrow.
Pvp-lootable tokens, messy storage, Yog pet reload buff and even some repairable mining amps if it's a standard Tuesday :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: jak
Estimated download size for this patch is approximately 0.5 MB.

That low space is probably just the RDI backpack to modified and beyond.

Patch to definitely remove nanocubes from RT's trade terminals I guess. At the moment It gives error when trying to buy.

Nah last patch was to make it impossible to buy. This patch they will be back again for sure.

adjustment of efficiency of the TWEN longblade, correct efficiency to correspond with its DPP will be 26.8%.

The whole point of splitting eff & dpp was so they could make weapons likes this, they said that in dev notes years back.

The whole point of splitting eff & dpp was so they could make weapons likes this, they said that in dev notes years back.
From what I heard Matt's needed to tier the sword is very low almost free to tier so I bet the eff gonna get fixed 🤣

From what I heard Matt's needed to tier the sword is very low almost free to tier so I bet the eff gonna get fixed 🤣
or maybe the materials needed for tiering were tied to dpp all along and nothing needs to be fixed.

For everything there are benefits and trade-offs.

heaviest 0.5 MB I've seen

Back