Server Downtime For Release

think im gonna like this VU ;)

Although i do have high expectations of them all, i think this one might be particularly nice. Its in my gut lol

C

OK so this is gonna be the prommised 1st FPC content package?

If its so, im looking forward it!

Whats more, Im really interrested, how it will be different from MA VUs.
Because last MA idea was really bad IMO. Tiers are here, but implemented in way, that urges ppl to make biggest gamble ever possible on calypso.
And I say fuck to it! I dont want to see ppl loosing MODfaps, uber guns and other expensive stuff, no I really dont. And firm (MA) who brings such ideas is greedy IMO, and for me, it exceeds the ethic borders. Are we still waiting for prommised "duplicate items" or such, so we dont need to risk loosing real item?
I guess so! And why? Because they appel to ppl, that wants things now etc., to go through this enormous risk. And if someone is gonna argument like: "You dont have to do it, nobody forces you etc." IMO you dont understand it in whole picture. Its the MA intentions Im talking about!

So I really hope, FPC wont go this way, and that they will deliver us something completely different :)

PS: Marco you lost it completely with me, when u stated /before tiers were implemented/ that we should look forward modfap tier 10 and such extreme crap! 2 possibilities: You didnt know shit what u talkin about, or you really are a :censored: , dont know whats worst, but THANKS GOD FOR HANNE, Marcos PR and Community skills were below zero :(
Fake promisses to your investors - you must have been joking right?

Last edited:
Reactions: mfc
Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Loot is but a dream.

Do we really care about what the update brings or are we just pissed that we cant play for the next 2 hours? ;)

LOL

In the meantime FPC site has been... updated too!

Thanks for the 1 minute warning MA :rolleyes:
Hehe, indeed. I was just about to leave work early to go play some... good thing I checked EF first. :)

I love how they put it "estimated downtime 2 hours at least...", I would like to know the at most estimate too. :laugh:

Would die to see Strange Signals back :D:D
Same here, bring the strange signals back :spacecraft:

Are we still waiting for prommised "duplicate items" or such, so we dont need to risk loosing real item?
I never seen such a promise, maybe I just missed it but the closest thing I can think of is that Marco mentioned something like it might appear in the loots.
PS. I really hope it will come, or we're stuck with L crap

2 hours.... ok, i'll see some bleach episodes :yay:

What wrong with soc terminal?

As society leader, when I try to make any changes, I get this.
So I can not do anything with the society terminal.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

45 minutes so far, the wait!!

Aaaagghh I got home from work and jumped on to this, another upgrade....1 hour and 15 mins to go!

It's mid February now, so it must be the missions :yay:
What will they be like ? What will we get as reward for completing them ? Hope we can find that out today !

Mission 1...

Get 1000 sweat from tazlepod...Not sure about the reward

About items needed for tiering, that you dont have to risk loosing 2nd item.

I never seen such a promise, maybe I just missed it but the closest thing I can think of is that Marco mentioned something like it might appear in the loots.
PS. I really hope it will come, or we're stuck with L crap

I saw it and remember well, someone (99% Marco) sayed, if you loot such item, you deffinetely should avoid TTing it. Thats the prommise that it will be looted. And it wasnt looted IMO. (seems like usually - drop rate set extremely low)

PS: we saw same statement, arent we talking about the same issue than? :D

Last edited:
How much of a warning did MA/FPC give?

Communication FAIL!

Notes?

What about release notes for patch?

Cryengine 2!! :yay:

Do we really care about what the update brings or are we just pissed that we cant play for the next 2 hours? ;)

im mostly just a lil pissed that i cant play but looking forward to seeing what they have install to rip us off even more.

lol yeah sounds about right

Aaaagghh I got home from work and jumped on to this, another upgrade....1 hour and 15 mins to go!

It's more like 1h15min+ the update is taking a bit longer than we expected so a few hours of downtime added.

anyone downloaded new patch yet? it says error while downloading it for me :)

i think alot of things have changed in this VU, as it is really big o_O

i am downloading at close to 8MB per second, and it still took 3 whole minutes just to download! o_O

this could be very interesting :)

i think alot of things have changed in this VU, as it is really big o_O

i am downloading at close to 8MB per second, and it still took 3 whole minutes just to download! o_O

this could be very interesting :)

Implementation of wallet-raping system :)

Back