Server Downtime For release

it begins (at last)

:scratch2: Isn't that rather "It ends, at last" ?! :D
Quite anxious to see how this will go through.
Hopefully it will be a quiet day at work :D

maybe storyline makes out that cnd broke loose from calypso orbit and collided with a new bigger asteroid creating a whole new world.

or , nah ... will probably be up for sale :p

cheers

ermik

AWWWW!!! I want it!!! :mad: Who doesnt want it will be the question. Not only is CND the first place I heard of, even before I knew what this game was. I hate who ever buys it, assuming it does have to be sold.

I bet it will be free to go there and cost a fortune to get back (if possible at all) :mad: :) :) :)

ROCK ON :headbang:

wowowow... ROCKTROPIA TODAY!!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Selling flights to rocktropia 500 peds -return free :) :) :)

http://rocktropia.com/world-overview.html

* Connect With Other Fans Of Your Favorite Artists
* Make New Friends
* Discover & Listen To Exclusive Music
* Party & Play Games
* Enter Competitions & Complete Quests
* Win, Collect Or Even Manufacture Official Band Virtual Merchandise
* Hang & Network With ROCKstars Celebrities & Music Moguls
* Build A Business In A Fully Secure Environment
* Engage In A Real Cash Economy To Build Your Real Life Fortune

Hunting?? Mining?? :eek::eek:

This dubs it...beta release, but it's not separate eco?

Anyone got ETA?

can sweater get a free flight?

I need to get some time put to one side for this. The Large Hadron Collider kicks off and a stranger from the future shows up then a new world to investigate. :yay: bring on the T101 stomping through L.A. and a large lizard in new york. The future looks bright. :laugh:

Wooot, just hope we get to log back in without any probs. Other planet partners will be watching this launch with hawks eye's ;)

OMG is it realy true ? new planet !! wooohoe

<blowing the dust of my old guitar !!!! lets ROCK !!! RaWrrrR !!!!! :silly2:

Mari *.*
:kos:

Good planning as ever MA, plz inform a day or two before scheduling 1,5hour PLANNED down time .. You are running a professional business here !!
(and no, i don't accept mid april as sufficient information)

Do you think my customers like if i shut their e-mail server down for 1,5hours on a ordinary working day, and informing them 1hour in advance ?
(for a planned maintance)

i was going to rush home from work a bit early today, luckely i browsed ef before i left .. so no need to go home early today ..

But new VU !! thats nice !

We're all playing our violins for you!

That's still theory not a fact, right?

I think it's a very probable theory. MA said that CND and CP already act like the 'new planets' ... so RT will be like a new CND. And CND has it's own loot pool if I recall correctly

Whow,

this smells of an Exodus, a movement of EU People ;-)

Now show what you can offer, FPC, to get ppl back, or to keep the slow ones at least! I'm out using the downtime to get another paysafecard for depositing - I bet the ride will not be for free ...

Even if Rocktropia isn't exactly what might suit my needs, I'll visit & check out - who wouldn't? Guess Calypso will be quite dead for some time now ...

Finally, the first of the new planets! Let's hope they'll go in a healthy competition for the participants, to make this a better virtual place for us all!

Have fun!

Looks like ROCKtropia is gonna be a bit of fun. :)

Big Congrats to MindArk. Today, the Entropia Universe doubles in size!

While I don't have much interest in Rocktropia's content, bringing the new partner planet online is a major achievement!

It'll probably be made into an official avatar much like Marco's and Hanne's i.e. it can be used to represent the person but not for playing.
Yes, it should be.
ND should have also sold every little thing before opening Rocktropia.
Sadly somehow I just don't see it happening.:rolleyes:

Can't wait ! :yay:

Just don't take your uber items with you or you might lose them in the journey :D

For lazy ones

Lifestyle

Entering ROCKtropia for the 1st time is like stepping into a new world. It’s a new frontier of endless possibilities, a land of opportunity.

* You Can Meet New People
* Explore Fashion, Style & Music
* Participate In Events & Win Cool Valuable Stuff
* Go To Parties Or Even Host Your Own.
* Immerse Yourself In The Most Vibrant Virtual Culture
* Travel Through Space & Discover Other Virtual Worlds In The Most Exciting & Expansive Virtual Universe Online.

Hunting

Once you acquire your weapon of choice & ammunition, you are ready to explore ROCKtropia in search of ACTION & ADVENTURE. Creatures, Zombies, Demons & Dragons all carry raw materials & loots that can be collected or sold onto the open market to manufacturers or other players for profit.

* You Can Hunt Alone, With A Friend Or On A Team
* Creatures Range In Types & Difficulty So Make Sure To Gear Up For Your Game
* Compete In Sporting Events, Quests or Hunt For Treasure
* Raw Materials & Loots From Creatures Have A Real CASH VALUE

Get Your Name In The Hall of Fame – Previous All Time Highs Have Exceeded Over 100,000 PED ($10, 000US) In A Single Loot

Mining

ROCKtropia is rich with minerals for the taking. Simply gear up with the proper equipment & you are ready to begin exploring & probing the terrain for valuable deposits. Minerals can be traded with other players for profit.

* Mining Is A Great Introductory Profession
* Ores & Enmatters Can Be Traded For Profit
* All Minerals Have A Real Cash Value
* Ores & Enmatters Have A Variety Of Uses That Drive A Supply & Demand Manufacturing Economy Enabling You To Maximize Your Profits
* Equipment Amplification Can Be Purchased To Help Increase Your Loots

Manufacturing & Trading

Items, Weapons, Clothes, Tools, etc.. are manufactured by the citizens of ROCKtropia to sell & trade amongst themselves on the open market or in private trades. Manufacturers purchase raw materials from hunters, miners & traders to acquire the necessary ingredients required for crafting.

* Manufacturing Allows You To Create Items
* Manufactures Drives The Economy
* In Order To Manufacture You Must Acquire A Blueprint For The Desired Item You Wish To Craft
* All Manufactured Items Have A Real CASH VALUE

Tailoring & Beauty

Develop skills in these professions and you will be able to set up a business focused around customizing avatar clothing & physical appearance. The demand for customization is high which makes this trade quite lucrative.

* Tailoring Allows You To Customize Clothes
* Beauty Skills Allow You To Design Makeup & Masks For Other Avatars
* Skills Range From Makeup to Hair & Physical Alterations Of Avatar Bodies

ROCKtropia!

This is just a small taste of the types of activities you can engage in as a citizen of ROCKtropia. New professions & activities are continuously being added to the planet for you to engage in and master.

* Other Existing Professions include, Real-Estate Purchasing, Animal Taming, Space Pilot Professional Warrior, Event Promotions, Healing, Item Enhancers, Mentoring & Trading.
* Activities stimulate the economy & every profession plays a critical role in the planets continued growth
* Your avatar acquires skills in all professions as you engage in them to continuously increase your efficiency and talent

If MA is smart they bring us the Vehacles and MF in VU 11 and some ppl might stay on Calypso :laugh: Guess alot will go back to Calypso again when the 80 new quest comes too :D

Hmm, If I was FPC, i'd be releasing a multitude of new missions now, to try and stop the exodus.

Competition can only be a good thing right, hope MA are not going to be as darned greedy with loot, as they have been for the past 8 months or so.

Let's hope the trip from 1 server, to the 1 sitting right next to it, does'nt cost an arm and a leg, else I wont be going anywhere soon.

I think i'm the only one looking forward more to the update itself, rather than the new planet. :)

Back