Server Downtime For Release

Hopefully the stalls/booths update! or a big Christmas tree at Twins again and snow :)

hmm would've prefered to get a lil earlier time but still very nice to see it's going to happen tomorrow. Now I just hope there is NI content in it!!! There better is ND... :mad:

So, tomorrow we get the new CND-Name?:)

Hopefully the stalls/booths update! or a big Christmas tree at Twins again and snow :)

Oh please no, don't add to the already unbearable lag...

I think it'd be a content release for Next Island!

Too bad, my ped card is too low and no good weapons....... I'm stranded here at Next Island by choice....

Maybe they should just make sure it stays off if you are running lower than medium settings. I like the snow though :)

And a new vehicle Valhalla Snow Plough Mk1 (L) - available in any colour as long as it is white :silly2:

Ff

if they add snow at port atlantis the lag will be fatal for my laptop :eyecrazy:

Please, please, pleeeese!! No snow!!

I can't find any release notes for this release 11.5.3, does the client loader have anything?

*.*

X-mas Prezzy !!

Please give us all Fireworks
or Snowballs to do a Snowball fight !

Uhum humm :silly2:

Mari *.*
:kos:

Snow

Looks like I planned my Next Island vacation just in time.

I can't find any release notes for this release 11.5.3, does the client loader have anything?

ohh now don't rush em.... it's sheduled for tomorrow after all. :laugh:
If you can't find them tomorrow this time they might be a lil slow that time. :lolup:

ohh now don't rush em.... it's sheduled for tomorrow after all. :laugh:
If you can't find them tomorrow this time they might be a lil slow that time. :lolup:

Ah, I missed the tomorrow bit:

Tomorrow our servers will be temporarily made unavailable while we implement Entropia Universe Release 11.5.3. The servers will be taken down at 2010-12-15 10:00 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of at least 120 minutes.

WAKE UP MA!!
throw down the server (aka, catch the hamsters) & patch the damn thing:yay:

@ 12 now....

*Crosses fingers* I wish for snow and a small update download (no more of this 1GB - 2GB bs update that eats up every cent I was planing to depo for cost of bandwith) once every other month is ok but frack this is getting insane with 2 - 3 updates within 30 days

Hate me but I enjoy the snow and havent had any diffrince in performance with snow from what I had without the snow.

Back