Server Downtime For Release

CLD plot development was promised for autumn 2015.... can this be it?

Plot development is specific to Calypso, so we would have to see if Calypso releases something. This is an MA patch, so probably universe wide things ;)

But well, looking forward what everything it brings, I have my fingers crossed it includes PVP changes ;) and that there won't be bugs >D

In before regularly scheduled player meltdown.

Plot development is specific to Calypso, so we would have to see if Calypso releases something. This is an MA patch, so probably universe wide things ;)

I would think that something as substantial as building construction would require platform modifications, so probably would be a system release. Of course, I could be wrong.

I need stables to be updated, been too long

and 4 years ago people were waiting for a space update - maybe its time ;)

or how about those mf weapons they mentioned in the comicstrip using eomonbloodsamples..im stil holding on to around 15-20k tt of it

A year later than the already many years late initial date? This seems unlikely.

I have my fingers crossed it includes PVP changes ;) and that there won't be bugs >D

"Won't be bugs" .... you HAVE heard of MindArk right? ;)

In before regularly scheduled player meltdown.

This must be some strange meaning of the word regular that I wasn't previously aware of. Nothing about VUs are regular anymore.

and 4 years ago people were waiting for a space update - maybe its time ;)

Would be nice but I don't think MA do that kind of development anymore.

or how about those mf weapons they mentioned in the comicstrip using eomonbloodsamples..im stil holding on to around 15-20k tt of it

How about those Umbranoids from the comic strip first!

Server Downtime For Release
On Tuesday 2015-12-08 at 09:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for an update to release 15.7.0.
We estimate a downtime of 1 hour.
Estimated download size for this release is 319 MB.

Content:

- Mobs that face the wrong way when attacking have been corrected
- There are more items in the webshop
- Compet deeds sale price reduced as our christmas present to you

Known Issues:

- Several clothing textures are missing

Well here's my thoughts

Well here's my thoughs on this..

First off to the "Joker" who thinks this..:

Interplanetary teleporters? :yay:

I say, hope you have 15000 Ped on your card for that one way jump to whatever planet you are doing to...:laugh::confused: :p

(Does anyone realize how much Power it takes to turn on a INterplanetary teleporter? A tone.. after all what happens when you turn on a million lightbulbs, and your centralized heating (not to mention and Life support systems you or your loved ones might have... well then that's probably why your bill for this month is 2000 USD for all of that.. (Inflation ya know)...

No0w that we got that joke out of theway... here's my thoughts on this..

First off CLD lots.. More than likely this is one possibiilty, that is going to happen.. gotta get rid of those remaining CLD's so people will keep from Overinflating the pices every further.. (oh and it'll give us lumber jacks a bit fun looking for Trees again...)

Second: Space Upgrade? Possible but again I'm not holding my breath on this one..(To get a major upgrade in space would be more like me Taking and having SpaceX Buy all the competitors and NASA just to hae a monopoly..(But I digress).. Actually if this wa aq space upgrade, well.. Let's just say.. All you mother truckers pilots out there, time to see if you got the skill to outwit pirates from hijacking your load..(Oh and for those Pirates, better watch your 6.. Cause there's enough Gunslingers who will be shooting at you.. or working together to stop you and claime the reward...
So if this is a space upgrade.. get ready to earn your pay and lose your lunch and to fly smarter, not harder..

Thrird? Let's see.. Compet lots.. and I mean for those "Farmville Types who want your pets to attack your neighbors, well.. this could more than likely be it.. and if so, well you'll need to build that farm I thiknk (See the first idea with CLD lots..)

Fourth? New Clothes/ Possible and who knows.. Maybe new and better Textures.. (Do you know howw Awful Snablesnot Looks next to say Gallard or Halx or even any of the Toulanian Textures? Maybe MA is trying to get those upgraded so you will have better looking clothes.. (or maybe they'll phase out some of the older clothes for nwew stuff (oh and if anyone is looking for a black Rancher hat and Cadet Cowboy boots, better hae those peds a ready.. (Nand you can keep them as I'm not selling those items... lol) But if they did, hopefully some more drops on some of the more rarer items...

Firfth? Well anything else? Let's see, Over on Arkadia we could take all that Timber and put it into the trees, and new saws for us guys to go cutting them down... Or maybe we'll see new mobs in space.. Or maybe something unique.. Heck after the first 4 , well anything goes at this point..

As for me, well, just going to give advice.. which is what I do best.. (To my students..)

Anyway back to work on that 30 Ton Space station... ...

(Sgt) Benjamin Ben Coyote, IFN Military
A.K.A "The Blind Sniper" and "His _Dog_Spot" (and "Duck_Hunter") )

Over on Arkadia ...

Over on Arkadia we are waiting for the new Smuggler instances to be unlocked so we can start looting the armour.

Had been advertised as happening "next VU" but who knows. I still have around 40k killpoints to complete before I can get in anyway.

ahhh, the better LOOT update :)

Maybe this is the update that MAKES alts and shared avatars illegal!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAH hAHAHAHAHAHAH H AHA HAHAHAHAH AHA AHAHA HAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAA AHA AHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHA AHAHHA AHA HAHHaAHahahahah AH AHAHAHAHAHAH yeah right.

Back