News: Server Downtime for Release

let the giga markup flow.

Thank you for remembering the download size hint.

think you missed a 4 just behind that 2 hours

Anyone else having issues with the update? The Client Loader downloads the patch, updates some files and then is stuck on 95%.

If I abort this and start the Client Loader again the exact same thing happens again.

Anyone else having issues with the update? The Client Loader downloads the patch, updates some files and then is stuck on 95%.

If I abort this and start the Client Loader again the exact same thing happens again.
I do get this from time to time, I just usually let it sit at 95% for a few minutes, restart it and it's done. It seems like a bug or something for me but no idea why or how.. gl

I do get this from time to time, I just usually let it sit at 95% for a few minutes, restart it and it's done. It seems like a bug or something for me but no idea why or how.. gl
Interesting. That doesn't seem to apply to me, though. I even restarted my PC and ran into the same behaviour.

The sad thing is that I don't get to the point where I could use the tools in the Client Loader. So I can't even check the installation.

Back