Server Park Maintenance

Is it just me, or does everyone else get in?? :( It says servers 100% and...still only comes to authorizing...:scratch2::scratch2:

Well finally it came up its offline for maintenance.. :( :( poor poor me... what should i do know...

yep me also getting the same , time 18:27 UK

Well, I should consider myself lucky for having to work during this down time. But, on the flip side, when a new VU comes out I'm itching to get home to play. Anyways, I'd like to think MA is shutting them down to fix some of the problems and add some new stuff, but then again it is MA.

Buckeye

more storyline?

let's hope for a mini-update involving some more storyline :)

regards
Naomi

The game is empty? Where's everyone? You all have problems logging in? Time for Crone to run to auction :)

I am stuck on the "Authorising" message 19.00 UK time. Rush hour :D

soundboy

Come on EU! Come back online for me :).

Serverpark uppgrade and a great friday for Afterwork. Will MA crews be seen on the nightlife of Gbg????
The secret cams of NightlifeGbg will tell us ;)

are the servers down again? Or am I the only one ?:mad:

2007.08.03 02:00 until 2007.08.03 04:00 UTC

Have I misunderstood something? Its a 19:30 UTC and EU is still down for "maintenance or upgrades" :eek: C'mon, MA, its Friday evening and I urgently need to kill something :handgun:

The game is empty? Where's everyone? You all have problems logging in? Time for Crone to run to auction :)

You are using the backdoor login isnt? :)

i didnt used that method yet, but i know some ppl use it to go bid auction during maintenance :rolleyes:

I think I need to go back to elementary school and learn how to tell time. Obviously me and MindArk are not looking at the same clock!

Oh no MA...

Nevah do that on a FRIDAY! :wise:

It a golden rule in my business, we NEVER change a productive system on a Friday.... can make for a weekend of hell :eek:

Server is down.... hmmm

I need to shoot stuff dammit ! :)

You should be able to log on if you keep trying....I managed it as did soc mates. However, try not to refine if you want to stay online - I got the refiner bug, so logged out, and am now struggling to get back in :ahh:

JC

The whole day i had problems with my computer... now its fixed and now server is down >.<

I'm on at Jason Centre... Weird

is universe up for maintanance?

Hi all i cant logg in is any1 else having this problem

its ok with me if they have problems... but just tell us... down for 15 minutes now... must be quite a long message :rolleyes:

.... search is your friend ;)

oh, im in :)

try restarting the clientloader... worked for me

yeah, can't log in, poop.

offline for maintenance it suddnely says ???

anyone lese get same ? what maintenance?

itsfriday evenign ffs!!

happened to me also just try to login again

then it works(at least for me)

Lol. I would have at least waited till Monday morning somewhere to do this. While yes, it is a 24/7 game, the great bulk of the playerbase would be on right now... 5pm east coast US, 10pm UK, 11pm in a good chunk of Europe.. The only people not being inconvienienced are the chinese and the australians, and maybe a few of the eastern bloc countries, but I bet there are a good number from those areas trying to log in as well..

nope, no message anymore, but it keeps authorsing
ah wlel i l lrelog then

thnx

yup restartign the clientloader fixed it

I can't logg in to ;-(

Back